Friendly's Ice Cream Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Friendly's Ice Cream Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

1.7

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

It went very smooth. I met the division manager we discussed how far I would travel. And we talked about the training program. We discussed the moving up proces. We discussed my knowledge of the products

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in common service   1 Answer

Friendlys Fountain Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream (Plymouth, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

I sat in a booth in the back of the restaurant until someone was ready to interview me. Everyone was very nice and friendly, even asked if I wanted anything to drink while I waited. Interview was very relaxed, and when it was over interviewer said she would call me if I got the job.

Servers Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream.

Interview

very quick, asked about prior experience. Only lasted about 5 minutes and was offered the job on the spot. The following day I had a standard orientation where you had to watch films and answer questions. Trained for about a week before I was serving on my own.

Greeter/Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream.

Interview

I went in for the first interview with the manager, they were really nice and asked me reasonable questions, not impossible useless ones. The second interview I met with the general manager and they were also very nice and friendly, they were really understanding. It didn't even feel like an interview because they were so welcoming.

Anonymous Employee in Glassboro, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream (Glassboro, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very brief. I was basically told about the qualifications of the job. The interview was about 15 minutes and I was asked to bring my information on my first day of work.

Anonymous Employee in Hockessin, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream (Hockessin, DE) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very brief. I was interviewed and hired in the same day. I was sat down in a one on one setting with the manager. Extremely informal, and the most important part of the entire process was my availability and people skills. As long as you show them that you are not a zombie and that your entire week is available for them to fill, you have yourself a job.

Interview Questions

• how does your previous work experience help you in this job? Most important question was when are you available   Answer Question

Serverr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream (Lancaster, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy. He hired me based on past experience with the company and it seemed like he also hired me based on my appearance. I started shortly after and it was easy. He spent most of the interview talking about his own background.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in October 2014.

Interview

Went into the store to get an application, applied on one day, went back the next day to speak with manager, they asked for my experience and a few questions on what to do in specific situations, got hired

Interview Questions

• What do you say to a customer who asks for something we are currently not stocked with?   Answer Question

Server/Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockaway, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream (Rockaway, NJ).

Interview

Hiring process was very easy, just had to show a positive attitude and a willingness to work. I submitted my application and received a phone call within a few days. I needed a job and this place seemed easy enough to get a job at. It was. I have been employed with this location for a few years and they were willing to work around my college schedule.

Interview Questions

• What is your customer service experience? The interview was not difficult.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream.

Interview

My sister worked there so all i had to do was turn in an application and they gave me an interview. The interview was with the assistant manager. She did not ask a lot of questions so it was quick.