Frost & Sullivan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Consulting Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Interview process overall wasn't bad, it was just a little drawn out. I know everyone is busy but it took over 5 months from my initial interview to when I got hired. I had three different interviews, the last being with the president. Since their offices are spread out all over the world I basically had to wait until the next time the person who was going to interview me was in Detroit before the next interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• My approach and experience consulting in Detroit in the Market Research industry.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone interview by HR, following to schedule a meeting for skype interview. Skype interview with a director, given a case study to analyze a market. The case was based on market demand, market supply, and critical analysis. Not that difficult, mostly average test.

Interview Questions

• Estimate automobile demand in a country. Explain the reasons and what can you to improve the sales? Your opinion on this market. Evaluation the market position, market value and estimate market share of new product to enter into this country.   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (San Antonio, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3-one to one's and 1 panel interview with two managers. Initial perceptions were that the office seemed run-down and people looked demoralized and just hunkered down in their cubicles. The job description sounded good, and so did the commission program - although the manager explaining it couldn't get his numbers straight. I felt overqualified, but I needed a job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your process for obtaining subject matter information to speak to someone who has significantly more education and training in the field than you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were approximate numbers spoken of during the final interview phases and a formal offer by email. I was able to negotiate a better base, but I didn't push too hard due to desperate circumstances.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

1 interview with two employees. They asked me a few questions in a secluded room, then gave me a quick tour of the department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for job salary.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

The interview process is straight forward and fast. Generally starts with a simple phone screen with HR in their San Antonio office. They inhouse recruiters are not very knowledgable, so this ends up as mostly a formality. You are then passed along to the hiring manager. It usually includes a phone interview, followed by an in person inverview, unless you are out of state. If so, it will be two or three phone interviews. Since your job is to primarily sell over the phone, your abilities will usually emerge through this process. Only about 5-10% of your client interaction will be face to face.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. How do you overcome objections or what do you know about the industry you are selling into. No real surprises. If you are interviewing for a senior sales role, you will be expected to have industry experience. They will generally train for lower level roles.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their budgeting process is fairly tight, so do not expect them to have the ability to negotiate money. They won't try to stick it to you on money. What you see is what you get. The hiring managers only have the ability to get creative ouside of net dollars.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Two over-the-phone interviews with human resources and then an on-site interview with the department manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in January 2013.

Interview

Applied through a referral. Had a phone interview after which I was called in for a test and a case interview. HR was very responsive the whole time I was in the office. The case studies were very standard. You will be given 45 minutes per case to come up with the recommendations. This was followed by a few behavioral questions - quite easy.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to learn from this internship? Although a fairly standard question, this being my first consulting interview - I was a lil unprepared, given I was a new to management consulting.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They have a standard salary for an Intern

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

Interview

Rudest interview experience I have ever had! I was contacted by email and set up a time to chat via phone with the HR recruiter.

Not only was she late, but when I offered to take her through my resume, she rudely cut me off and said “I have to insist you just start from the beginning. That’s what works for me.”

From there I started to discuss my current environment and experience. I stated my current company’s name three times, and she continued to interrupt me with the WRONG company name. She then proceeded to cut me off every third or fourth word, questioning me about how I was qualified for positions I had in the past, and generally presenting an extremely unprofessional first glance into the company.

She then ended with “well, your resume doesn’t really make sense, so I thought I’d give you a call. I’ll see if anyone wants to talk further.” Didn’t even ask me if I had any questions about the company or my thoughts. Bottom line- I wouldn’t join a company that treats their prospective employees so rudely, even if they tripled my current earnings!

Interview Questions

• Probably the part where she questioned my qualification for jobs I had two years prior.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in January 2012.

Interview

Very fast they needed people to start asap. You will have a recruiter reach-out with very brief questions over the phone. Most teams only have a 3 step process which is simple compared to other companies.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

Interview

Process is lengthy and they take forever to provide feedback

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was no negotiation, it was basically this is our offer .