Fuze Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fuze (Boston, MA).

Interview

Really good process. It seemed like the right balance of time and people - enough to get a sense of the company, not so much as to waste your time. Interviewers were well prepared and asked a balance of questions that tested both ability and team fit.

Interview Questions

• What values do you say your care about most (ex: integrity, ownership, etc.)   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fuze in June 2017.

Interview

A brief 20-min interview with a BDR lead there. Through my entire job hunt this was probably the rudest call I had taken yet to discuss a company and opportunity. Manager was extremely off-putting and barely seemed to care what I had to say.

Interview Questions

Fuze Response

Jun 21, 2017 – Director

We're sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience during the interview process. We've already shared this feedback with the team to help improve the process going forward. If you feel like you... More

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fuze (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was standard: Call with recruiter, calls with hiring mangers and other team members, in-office interview with hiring manager. - Everyone was on time, professional, and very welcoming. Great balance of being able to share my experience as well as get information around the job.

Interview Questions

• What's your story?: Tell the "story" of how you became an instructional designer.   Answer Question

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fuze (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was not hard at all. Most of the stuff has to do with resume. The HR called the week after saying they will offer a position. Then they stop communicating for 3 weeks and came back saying they had to wait for another week or so. This whole process takes around 3 months and they decided not to move forward.

Vice President Customer Support, Americas Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fuze (Cambridge, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online for this position which I am well qualified for. Received an email from their recruiter and we had a very good conversation over the phone.

During the interview she stated that she'll definitely talk to the hiring manager and get back to me, and that if I wanted to follow up to email because she's "not good at returning calls". Well, turns out she's pretty miserable at email responses too. After responding to my first email (to the effect of "oh, I had no time to talk to the hiring manager") she stopped responding.

A few weeks later the job posting is no longer on their website and still no response or update. Now, I an not sure they should have hired me, but I am certain that if they could dedicate an hour to a phone conversation, they also could spend 30 seconds writing an email.

Billign and Collections Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fuze.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter the next day about setting up an introductory call. After the call went well, another phone screening was had with someone on the B&C team to get a better indication of what the job entails. Third interview consisted of face to face with the revenue manager and controller. All personnel were easy to get along with and seems like the company is moving in a very fast paced manor, and really need people that can keep up with the demand.

Interview Questions

• What was the toughest challenge you have faced at your current company, how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Dec 5, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the interview process.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fuze (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Don't waste your time applying here. Take your skills somewhere else.
    The interview process was horrible. HR was nothing but a waste of time. I'm not even sure if the HR know what they want or need. Worst interview experience ever! Fire your unprofessional HR!

Interview Questions

Fuze Response

Dec 5, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We take out interview process seriously, and firmly believe that a positive, respectful candidate experience is paramount. Please feel free to email me directly as I would like to understand where... More

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fuze (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Several interviews spanning months of inconsistent, infrequent communication. Nebulous requirements on late-stage interview deliverables, culminating in a nondescript, impersonal "Thanks for your application and interest, but no thanks!" Requested (and was promised) feedback on the interview process, which never came.

Take your talents elsewhere, to a team that cares enough to reply.

Interview Questions

• Describe the future unified communication market, and how Fuze will fit.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fuze.

Interview

quick interview, technical questions, previous experiences, get face to face with two senior people, they were very nice and asked me some technical questions and previous projects.It went well and i got an offer a couple of days later

Interview Questions

• technical questions, previous experiences   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fuze (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a few productive phone interviews followed by a friendly, enjoyable in-person interview. The managers that interviewed me were very friendly and helpful along the way. However, they were quite unclear about when/if I'd receive an offer and I ultimately did not. The company seemed very interested an impressed but then informed me I would not be hired after dragging me along the cycle

Interview Questions

• Is your mother in the picture? (Not a joke)   1 Answer