Fuze Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 102 of over 102 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Fuze

Application

I interviewed at Fuze

Interview

Basic and did not learn much as the recruiter seemed pretty junior and was just going through a list of standard questions, could have done a much better job in establishing the opp

Interview Questions
  • Very basic overview and review yourself
    Answer Question

Fuze

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fuze

Interview

Overview: Great people, awful process I was very excited about this interview process. The VP seemed very compassionate and great to work for and the team was funny, and amazing to interview with. However, after making it to the final round, I simply got a do-not-reply email... seriously! 20 hours of prep and interviewing and not even a personalized email. What the heck! I also found out I was always just going to be a backup candidate and they already extended an offer to someone before I even started my interview process. Baffling. Process: Four stages 1) Prescreening clarifying the position 2) Application creation challenge (non-synchronous): Simple React application 3) Interview with the team (technical questions --> nothing too hard; some ES6 array questions) 4) Interview with the manager --> some personality questions, but mostly more technical questions

Interview Questions
  • How did your previous position prepare you for this job? What is your experience with React?

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

241K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Fuze~293481
Join the conversation on

Fuze

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fuze

Interview

I'm giving a negative review because after FIVE progressive levels of interview stages, they finished by telling me I would hear back by a certain date. The date came and went, and no response. I reached out to my contact asking if there was an update or a revised timeline, but still got no response. It has now been 4 days past when they told me I would hear back, but instead they ghosted me. If a company puts someone through that many interview stages, ghosting them at the end is really disrespectful... At least give some closure in the process, even if it's just an email informing them they didn't get the offer. The interview process started off with a typical 30 minute screening call, then moved on to a 1 hour interview with the head of the department, then a take-home challenge, then a 1 hour interview with two people in the department. The final stage involved a group interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Fuze

Application

I interviewed at Fuze

Interview

Simple and straightforward process. Predictable questions and professional interviewers. Contacted by recruiter who set up interview. Had one twenty minute phone interview, then one in person interview a week later. Contacted by recruiter to let me know they were willing to send an offer, salary non-negotiable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fuze

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Fuze in Mar 2021

Interview

Had a phone screening interview but didn’t get past the screening. I was told that I didn’t meet the posted requirements. I was also told to look at other positions that were posted.

Interview Questions
  • Where do I see myself in 5 years?

Fuze

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fuze in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process starts off with a 30 minute screener phone call and you're moved on to a 1 hour interview with someone in the department. That's followed by a 1 hour interview with the head of the department then a take home assignment. The final stage involves a group interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? How do you deal with ambiguity and working remotely? How do you stay on track with deadlines? How do you approach working with colleagues who may disagree with your direction?

Fuze

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fuze in Sep 2020

Interview

Process stages: "initial HR meeting; manager; tech challenge; 3x 1h technical interviews; [Optional] final round technical interview; proposal" O processo é longo e consome bastante tempo. As entrevistas técnicas consitem na resolução de exercícios de algoritmia estilo Hackerank, leetcode (tocando em conceitos como recursividade, Big O notation, optimizações, etc) com pessoas diferentes. No final das 3 entrevistas, eles partilham o seu feedback entre si e decidem se querem avançar contigo ou não, se estiverem em dúvida poderão pedir-te mais uma entrevista técnica para "desempate". Esta abordagem é interessante pois tens pelos menos 3 oportunidades para demonstares o que sabes e as opiniões são isoladas de entrevista para entrevista

Interview Questions
  • - What challenges did you overcome in your work experience that you're most proud of? - Algorithm exercises
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Fuze (Ottawa, ON) in Sep 2020

Interview

The process took a little bit of time, but necessary time. It was very complete and I interview with the team and people and would actually work with. Is was very thorough and I appreciate that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Fuze (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Good process, start with hr interview, then 2 with the manager. It is pretty casual, get ready to sell a random product you like during the role play. Don't hesitate to ask many questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Porto, Oporto

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fuze (Porto, Oporto)

Interview

Initial contact with a recruiter, 2 phone screens before an in person interview. The phone screens were introductory, the in person interview was more detailed and in depth. The process was relaxed in tone and presentation but thorough on my experience and technical / customer service aspects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 102 Interviews

Fuze Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Fuze as 43.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.89 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Product Manager and Sales rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Business Development Representative and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Fuze takes an average of 23 days when considering 73 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Account Executive roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Fuze according to 73 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.72%