Fuze Reviews

Updated May 18, 2022

Found 433 of over 449 reviews

3.9
Fuze CEO  Brian Day (no image)
Brian Day

57 Comments

Tech

207.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Fuze~293481
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people across the global who are willing to support each other no matter the time and effort required.(in 53 reviews)
  • "Also the culture and flexibility are great.(in 27 reviews)
  • "Good benefits.(in 20 reviews)
  • "Great team and no politics at all(in 17 reviews)
  • "Great leadership with a strong vision.(in 16 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Fuze and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Fuze was a grearplace

Mar 18, 2022 - Senior Network Implementation Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fuze was very people focused

Cons

Fuze was bought out by 8x8

2. 1.0

Avoid

Apr 17, 2022 - Commercial Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

This was by far the worst company that I have ever had the displeasure of working for.

Cons

Tone deaf CEO incapable of speaking to an audience, let alone running a company anywhere other than the ground. Incapable and lazy management that was unwilling and unable to train and develop a net new team. Its almost as if they took their leadership courses at clown college, but I’m not even sure they’d get accepted there. Manager would call in from a different location every week while simultaneously ghosting on meetings or canceling them altogether. Manager would funnel all inbound leads to his favorite sales rep, regardless of territory, then lie to our face saying they were PGed by the rep - as if we weren’t watching the inbound lead queue like a hawk for the entirety of our employment. Company alienated their entire channel by failing to pay partners then couldn’t understand why no partners would do business with them. Leadership sold the business for pennies, pocketed millions, and left employees shares virtually worthless while simultaneously chanting “Rah rah were gonna go public!”. - yeah, there was never a single employee that believed this. I can walk away confidently saying that this place taught me absolutely nothing other than how to NOT run a team or a business.

5 people found this review helpful
  3. 4.0

Good company

Apr 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Product-market fit, large and fast-growing market, decent compensation

Cons

Internal politics/empire-building unduly impacted decision making

4. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fuze/8x8 STAY AWAY

Feb 2, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I met a few incredible people

Cons

Where to start…I was sold a pipe dream to come here. Sacrificed a lot just to find out the business is in a terrible state. CEO couldn’t pull a word of honesty out if he tried and continued to beat around how much of an awful place the business was in. Promised a raise that was never received only for Fuze to be acquired by 8x8. Once that sale was final, the entire team kept saying “Welcome to the team” and “We are excited to work with”…then they lay everyone off. The entire Fuze executive team made good out of the acquisition while employee shares went to being worthless. When the going gets tough, Brian Day and the execs will bail. Beware of any other company Brian Day is heading up (although you might find it difficult to see him leading another company again anytime soon). I’d stay away from this business, save yourself. Poor communication and empty promises

7 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Tech Support tier 2

Mar 8, 2022 - Technical Support Engineer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. Understanding management and great benefits

Cons

Recently taken over by 8x8 and going through changes

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Raised $550M in funding, sold for less than a penny per share

Mar 25, 2022 - Area Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Large total addressable market sales enablement and development

Cons

CEO Brian Day lied to everyone and ran the company into the ground

4 people found this review helpful
  7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Yikes

Mar 15, 2022 - Partner Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Met a lot of awesome people there that I'm still friends with today

Cons

1. we literally went 6 months without paying partners 2. sales leaders drove an insanely restrictive process that didn't allow our prospects to "try & buy" which is literally how this industry buys 3. spent money like drunken sailors 4. product development road map was HORRIFIC 5. This telco world is VERY partner centric, fuze alienated all partners Harvard will someday write a business review about the rise and fall of the company

6 people found this review helpful
  8. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fuze

Mar 22, 2022 - Technical Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Can work Remote FTO is a plus Sick day when needed Good location to work Good people to work with

Cons

Pay is not great Advancement requires status Snacks is always low Less Holidays then normal company Job security is not secure

9. 3.0

Great company, great product

Mar 28, 2022 - Consultant in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company Great product Flexible work life

Cons

Poorly executed financially and never hooked up in the Partner space.

10. 5.0

Great Company

Feb 8, 2022 - Billing Analysis in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great I’m all aspect. Grate benefits

Cons

Lack promoting within and raises.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 433 Reviews
</>Embed

Fuze Reviews FAQs

Fuze has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 449 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Fuze to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Fuze employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Fuze. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

74% of Fuze employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fuze 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Fuze to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be compensation, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Fuze Job Seekers