GAINSCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GAINSCO Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.9

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at GAINSCO.

Interview

The recruiter was very upfront and prompt which is something I appreciate. We spoke briefly over the phone and scheduled an in person interview. It was on of the best interviews I've ever experienced. The ladies were very informative. We laughed and had a great time but they are very sharp and definitely about business. I almost didn't want to leave. The atmosphere is very laid-back, everyone is smiling yet working hard. This is the ideal work environment. They called a few hours after leaving the interview with an offer. Ofcourse, I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Having some insurance background or general knowledge will definitely help the interview go smoothly   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GAINSCO (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone call, then face to face then no response. Spoke to recruiter got an idea of their job requirements and then a interview was set with a manager and a team lead. Until now there hasn't been a response about the position whether or not they're moving on but no notifications as to whether or not they are moving forward so I take it as a no.

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GAINSCO.

Interview

telephone interview then meet panel interview with 2 supervisors then another panel interview with other manager and CEO. negative experience. unprepared and didnt seem interested in doing interviews. wasted my time. doesnt matter how qualified you are, it all depends on if they like you the second they see you.

Total Loss Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAINSCO (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I sat at a table with two managers. This interview was difficult because the employer (head manager) was concerned that my resume had various employers. I explained that I work catastrophe. I felt the comment was uncalled for because any employer should know that you can apply directly on their site but they will call the employment companies to find employees for them, this behavior alone created gaps in employment. as a contractor you have employment gaps and various companies. He asked why the change from mortgage to adjusting. This was another unnecessary question because all they wanted me for was to call claimants/clients to get the title to vehicles so the funds could be paid out and the claim could be closed. I had all the credentials required but he made the interview like a scientific experiment for a simple task.

Interview Questions

• Why did I go from mortgage to adjuster?   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GAINSCO (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They want you to pretend they are insurance agents and prove you know all about the company. The web has limited info. They stare at you and just drill you. They weren't interested in me from the start and I felt they wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• If $ was most important thing.   1 Answer

Field Appraiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GAINSCO in April 2015.

Interview

Just completed my first phone screening for a Field Appraiser position. Decided to do some personal research of the company in hopes that I would obtain a sit down interview next. I was unable to find out too much about the company other then the basic history of the company. Anything I should consider before taking this position if I'm fortunate enough to have it offered to me? I feel that there is so much potential for advancement whole working for a company that is growing as Gainsco.

Interview Questions

• What is the normal consideration time after the initial phone screening?   1 Answer
    • How long should I expect to wait before I hear back for Human Resources?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAINSCO (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I had 3 interviews on one day. Was offered the job within 24 hours,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were unwilling to negotiate.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAINSCO (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Great experience. It was real nice to meet multiple levels of staff through the process. All were very friendly and to the point when answering my questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• Why am I leaving my last job?   1 Answer