GTB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 24, 2018

2.6

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Great interview - easy hire process.

Associate Media Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

I initiated the interview process myself and because I went to the Director first, that interview was very helpful and insightful. When HR (finally) became involved (about 3 months later), the process slowed painfully. I finally came in for an interview with four different people, which all went great, but the length of time spent contacting HR for phone interview(s), only to find that she was 'out sick', rescheduled once, twice, etc. It was very discouraging. Luckily I had another job at the time.

Interview Questions

• There really werent any difficult or unexpected questions - all were fair and expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really a need for negotiation as they offered what I wanted. I have heard from other co-workers who may start at more of an entry level, that you should negotiate your salary very hard, as raises seem to be few and far between (from what I've heard).

Associate Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

HR interview, then 1:1 with managers, then meeting the team. The team was great, everyone was very friendly. The process was nice. I have heard that it can be slow, however, that was not my experience.

Interview Questions

• Why you think you're a good fit? What can you bring to the role?   Answer Question

Junior Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GTB in October 2017.

Interview

The recruiter (wish I could use her name) was such a terrible representation of this company, to the point where she should find a new job. She canceled our first phone interview by email, nine minutes before it happened. Please at least have the decency to call your potential candidate instead of email. I went in for the interview which was super easy. I have sent two follow up emails to her and she didn’t respond. So unprofessional and really represents what type of company this is. If I didn’t get the job, tell me! That’s the whole point of interviewing. I don’t care that I didn’t get it, I care that you didn’t tell me why. This girl was the most unprofessional recruiter I have ever interacted with.

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

First I interviewed with the staffing agency over the phone. Then I cam to GTB for a in person interview. They had me interview for 2 positions but did not tell me they were doing so until the people showed up in the room to interview me.

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

The HR rep did a great job. She was friendly, professional and prepared; I cannot say the same for the social media team. Both gentlemen I met with seemed frazzled, distracted and overworked. They barely paid attention to the questions they were asking. Both were checking texts and emails throughout the entire process and could barely explain what they did. I'd say they were almost frantic. The two men did, however, tell me all about how their supervisor just quit and what a bad spot their team was in. I walked away not wanting the job or to work on that team. HR needs to train their employees how to interview. I interviewed in May - the position is still open.

Social Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

I attended MSU MSMR Internship career fair and ask if there is full time position. After two weeks, HR called and invited me to have an on-site interview.

Interview with direct manager and the team members.
    Direct manager wasn't well-prepared. She even asked me of the resume by any chance and review my background during the interview. We ended the interview in 20 mins since the other team members were waiting for second rounded interview.

The team members made some notes on my resume. Most of the questions were based on my experiences. They gave me 5 mins to interpret the insights of their routine report.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

HR was a joke. They "corrected" my email from the appilcation (and my resume/cover letter) and then called three days later to see why I hadn't responded.

I ended up interviewing the same day as they called me. The interview itself was standard. 30 minutes with two members of the team, 30 minutes with another 2 members, and then about 15 minutes with the supervisor.

Interview Questions

• We had to interpret a scorecard and give some basic insights or ideas for further analysis.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

I was contacted by HR and was given a brief phone interview. I was called in and interviewed with two teams of two people each. Took about two months to hear back on position. I was contacted in those times to assure me they were interested.

Interview Questions

• Name a problem that recently occurred that you had to overcome.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty entry level position so I did not negotiate. I should have worked on salary a bit.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in March 2018.

Interview

I met an HR representative at a career fair who set up an interview with me immediately. I came in about a week later to interview with the supervisor. He asked me two questions about my resume and two general questions that were very simple. I had a lot of time to ask questions about the internship and the company.