GTB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GTB Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2018

2.6

Brand Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GTB.

Interview

Interview process was solid, communication was pretty good. Questions weren't difficult, pretty general. Start with a phone interview and if that goes well you'll be contacted. One on One wasn't bad, pretty comfortable situation.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in March 2018.

Interview

I met an HR representative at a career fair who set up an interview with me immediately. I came in about a week later to interview with the supervisor. He asked me two questions about my resume and two general questions that were very simple. I had a lot of time to ask questions about the internship and the company.

Junior Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GTB in October 2017.

Interview

The recruiter (wish I could use her name) was such a terrible representation of this company, to the point where she should find a new job. She canceled our first phone interview by email, nine minutes before it happened. Please at least have the decency to call your potential candidate instead of email. I went in for the interview which was super easy. I have sent two follow up emails to her and she didn’t respond. So unprofessional and really represents what type of company this is. If I didn’t get the job, tell me! That’s the whole point of interviewing. I don’t care that I didn’t get it, I care that you didn’t tell me why. This girl was the most unprofessional recruiter I have ever interacted with.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and then received a call a few weeks later. Then they asked me for an in person interview at their office in Dearborn, MI. I went and they asked me a few basic questions like my strengths, weaknesses, and questions about the company and their clients. Then I got a job offer about 2 weeks later and I accepted!

Interview Questions

• What are our six sibling agencies?   1 Answer

Benefits and Payroll Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was awesome... phone interview and then an in person interview. The decision making process was long. I felt that I was being strung along. I interviewed and it took about 3-4 weeks for a decision to made. The recruiter kept in touch the whole time. I didn't get the job because the other candidate has advertising experience. I don't think that should have been the decision factor especially if it's not directly related to the job function... very disappointing!!

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

HR conducted a simple phone screening, then a week later I interviewed in person with the position's supervisor and the employee that previously held the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GTB.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back via email promptly but sporadically. Both the phone interview and in person interview were surprisingly short and unstructured, but not a bad experience. This was followed up with a work sample shared/discussed via email - which I felt was clever and important. You don't need to answer any super tough questions, but you'll need to feel comfortable directing the interview yourself, to and extent.

Negotiation

Brief. I negotiated with HR, not the Hiring Manager. I knew they were going to seriously low ball me but I had another decently competitive offer on the table as well - they weren't able to match that offer although they came close enough for me to take the offer. Be prepared to seriously negotiate salary. If they offer you a rate FAR below the going pay for the position (and they will), be adamant about securing a higher salary - they won't make a competitive offer, but you can stretch them to increase their offer to something a little more reasonable (largely because they're starved for talent).

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GTB.

Interview

Received a phone call from HR asking to set up initial phone interview. Phone interview lasted 20-30 minutes. Got an email about doing a face to face interview. Face to face was with 3 people, 30 minutes each. It was long but very thorough. Very relaxed environment which made the long interview better. Received an offer about 2-3 weeks after face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Some personality type questions. They wanted to make sure I would be a good fit culturally.   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Very quick process overall. The recruiter did a great job of keeping me updated throughout the process and told me when I should expect to hear back. During the phone interview, she kept the conversation very relaxed and comfortable.

Traffic Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at GTB.

Interview

I had my resume submitted internally. A few months later I had a phone interview where we went over my resume and scheduled my on-site interview. The two interviewers on-site were nice and had a list of questions that were easy to answer. It has now been a few months since then and I have not received any response even after calling to inquire and sending emails.