GTB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GTB Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2017

2.6

Junior Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GTB in October 2017.

Interview

The recruiter (wish I could use her name) was such a terrible representation of this company, to the point where she should find a new job. She canceled our first phone interview by email, nine minutes before it happened. Please at least have the decency to call your potential candidate instead of email. I went in for the interview which was super easy. I have sent two follow up emails to her and she didn’t respond. So unprofessional and really represents what type of company this is. If I didn’t get the job, tell me! That’s the whole point of interviewing. I don’t care that I didn’t get it, I care that you didn’t tell me why. This girl was the most unprofessional recruiter I have ever interacted with.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and then received a call a few weeks later. Then they asked me for an in person interview at their office in Dearborn, MI. I went and they asked me a few basic questions like my strengths, weaknesses, and questions about the company and their clients. Then I got a job offer about 2 weeks later and I accepted!

Interview Questions

• What are our six sibling agencies?   1 Answer

Benefits and Payroll Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was awesome... phone interview and then an in person interview. The decision making process was long. I felt that I was being strung along. I interviewed and it took about 3-4 weeks for a decision to made. The recruiter kept in touch the whole time. I didn't get the job because the other candidate has advertising experience. I don't think that should have been the decision factor especially if it's not directly related to the job function... very disappointing!!

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

HR conducted a simple phone screening, then a week later I interviewed in person with the position's supervisor and the employee that previously held the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GTB.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back via email promptly but sporadically. Both the phone interview and in person interview were surprisingly short and unstructured, but not a bad experience. This was followed up with a work sample shared/discussed via email - which I felt was clever and important. You don't need to answer any super tough questions, but you'll need to feel comfortable directing the interview yourself, to and extent.

Negotiation

Brief. I negotiated with HR, not the Hiring Manager. I knew they were going to seriously low ball me but I had another decently competitive offer on the table as well - they weren't able to match that offer although they came close enough for me to take the offer. Be prepared to seriously negotiate salary. If they offer you a rate FAR below the going pay for the position (and they will), be adamant about securing a higher salary - they won't make a competitive offer, but you can stretch them to increase their offer to something a little more reasonable (largely because they're starved for talent).

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GTB.

Interview

Received a phone call from HR asking to set up initial phone interview. Phone interview lasted 20-30 minutes. Got an email about doing a face to face interview. Face to face was with 3 people, 30 minutes each. It was long but very thorough. Very relaxed environment which made the long interview better. Received an offer about 2-3 weeks after face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Some personality type questions. They wanted to make sure I would be a good fit culturally.   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Very quick process overall. The recruiter did a great job of keeping me updated throughout the process and told me when I should expect to hear back. During the phone interview, she kept the conversation very relaxed and comfortable.

Traffic Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at GTB.

Interview

I had my resume submitted internally. A few months later I had a phone interview where we went over my resume and scheduled my on-site interview. The two interviewers on-site were nice and had a list of questions that were easy to answer. It has now been a few months since then and I have not received any response even after calling to inquire and sending emails.

Social Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

I attended MSU MSMR Internship career fair and ask if there is full time position. After two weeks, HR called and invited me to have an on-site interview.

Interview with direct manager and the team members.
    Direct manager wasn't well-prepared. She even asked me of the resume by any chance and review my background during the interview. We ended the interview in 20 mins since the other team members were waiting for second rounded interview.

The team members made some notes on my resume. Most of the questions were based on my experiences. They gave me 5 mins to interpret the insights of their routine report.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

My resume was submitted internally, and a few weeks later I received an email from HR. We spoke over the phone for a basic screening to see what type of positions I might be a good fit for. The next day I was contacted for a phone interview with the hiring managers. The phone call was pretty standard, discussed my qualifications, experience, etc. Three weeks later I was contacted by another HR rep for an in-person interview. I then had to work with a third HR person to schedule my interview. Five days later I received a call from HR letting me know that I was going to receive an offer.