Cover image for GTB

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

GTB Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 93 of over 93 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

GTB

Application

I interviewed at GTB

Interview

Easy interview questions but the manager seemed awful. She was very off putting and seemed like she would be miserable to work for so I declined. Pay want great either.

Interview Questions
  • Very basic questions but they were definitely unnecessarily loaded and judgment spewing from them based on the tone and body language of the lady.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTB (Toronto, ON) in May 2022

Interview

The interview was comfortable and felt like a conversation which allowed me to do a good job. It was my first interview and even though I started out nervous I ended up relaxing and speaking comfortably.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about GTB

Join the conversation on

Advertising

134.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=GTB~1282755
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about GTB? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with GTB employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI)

Interview

One phone screen with HR, one phone screen with a manager, and one in-person interview at the office. Many situational and experiential questions asked. "What would you do in a situation where..." questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GTB

Application

I interviewed at GTB

Interview

Pre Interview on the phone. Then Set up a Zoom call with a follow up over email afterwords. Was quick and to the point, and they asked good questions and explained the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GTB

Application

I interviewed at GTB

Interview

Recruiter blew up my phone with texts, calls, and emails leading up to the interview. Hounded me questions to get me to slip up too. I was asked what my salary expectations were and I gave them a reasonable range, and they first tell me it’s too high, the next day I find out the range was much wider than I thought. When I finally interviewed, the person I met with was pretty nonchalant and under enthusiastic. Just happy I got out of there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GTB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTB

Interview

The first is the timed-test. Basis Math questions. Once passed you proceed to the interview state. and two rounds of interview. Once you successful pass the interview stage, you are offered employment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GTB

Application

I interviewed at GTB

Interview

easy, behavioral, only one round for internships. Not sure about entry level. Very easy to talk to and easy to communicate with. Transparent about the culture of the company too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTB (Detroit, MI) in Nov 2021

Interview

It was straightforward. A recruiter call and then two team interview. I have not gotten a response yet and not sure if there are other next steps to go through.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? What do you look for in a job? What is one thing not listed on the resume that you would like to say?

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTB (Dearborn, MI)

Interview

I had a couple phone interviews and 1 in-person interview at the office, with different sets of people asking questions. Very specific to the job description. Technical questions asked. Friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • What programs used. Previous experience. Problem solving skills.

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GTB (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Feb 2021

Interview

Um dos melhores processos que já fiz. Claro, respeitoso e objetivo. Foram três etapas: escritório local, pares globais e head global. Sempre foram muito atenciosos e dando feedbacks ao longo do processo. Muito bom!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 93 Interviews

GTB Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at GTB as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.53 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Traffic Coordinator and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Copywriter roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at GTB takes an average of 26 days when considering 75 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Account Executive had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Traffic Coordinator roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 37 days).

Common stages of the interview process at GTB according to 75 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 31.34%