Gables Residential Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2016

2.4

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gables Residential (New York, NY).

Interview

It was good,it was surprising for them I speak 3 languages and they asked if I have experience for leasing or sealing,If I speak more languages ,and haw I heard about them

Interview Questions

• Haw many years of experience   1 Answer

Grounds Keeper Interview

Interview

You will meet manager and supervisor at a scheduled time and talk about the company and their mission. you will get to know each other personally yet comfortably and talk about the the position and what you will be doing if hired. You will talk about your experience and why you are interested in the company.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gables Residential.

Interview

It was very fast and easy. I think that they know what they want and like and will be very upfront about letting you know if it's a fit. They are good about getting back to you to make sure you in the loop about the entire process. I like that the property manger had a great and welcoming attitude. I didn't feel any pressure and I was comfortable.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I know what a great company Gables is to work for so I was nervous. However, as soon as the RM smiled and shook my hand, I felt instantly comfortable. It was easy industry questions. 2 thumbs up!

Interview Questions

• Tell them about my experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Houston, TX).

Interview

I met with the assistant manager first, and answered some standard questions about experience and what I was looking for in a job, and what they were looking for in an employee. We also discussed benefits of the position. After meeting with her I was then asked to come back and meet with the property manager, which went very well also, and I answered similar questions, and some additional scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you juggle doing your own work, plus helping both managers with additional work that they may not be able to get done themselves.   1 Answer

Leasing Professional Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gables Residential.

Interview

I met with the property manager she was very nice. She did ask me why I wanted to work for the company. She felt welcoming and all the other employees seemed nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I'm usually nervous but this wasn't so bad. Basic interview set up, I hope I didn't ramble on too much but everything was answered. They explained how they work, what to expect & also asked about salary range.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a frustrated resident? Also how do you fit with the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a first interview with the respective Community Manager of the community with the open position, and a second interview with the Regional Manager of Gables Residential.

Interview Questions

• What strengths do you think you would bring to this role?   Answer Question

Leasing Professional Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gables Residential.

Interview

If you do not have management experience with a different property management company, you will need to apply for the leasing professional position first, then work your way up with Gables. I first applied for an assistant community manager position, but was told that I needed to apply for a leasing position first. After applying for the leasing professional position, I had an interview within a few days. I went in to interview with the community manager of the property and found out that this position was a split between two properties. I was informed that I would have to interview with the other property manager at the second property. I was given the option to go later that same day or pick another day of the week. Since I didn't want to wait, I went to the second property that same day. After interviewing at the community level, if the property manager wants to hire you, you will interview with the regional manager at the corporate level. If all parties agree, You are then given a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Typical Interview Questions. Be sure to look up typical interview questions and be prepared! Most questions were obviously customer service oriented.   Answer Question

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gables Residential (San Antonio, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

My Interview process was very exciting. I have only heard good things about this company and was referred by a former manager familiar with my work ethic and attitude. She felt this company's Ideals would mesh well with my own, and I believe she is right. I had one sit down interview and one phone interview with a regional supervisor. I felt very comfortable in both. Both Interviewers were very professional and polite and that helped in my decision to accept the offer given. After being interviewed I received an email with instructions to follow. At no time did I feel inferior to anyone I made contact with .

Interview Questions

• do not recall any question unexpected , everything pertained to my skill set and what was expected of me   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given what I asked which makes me think I should have asked for more.. but I am happy with the result