Gables Residential Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gables Residential Interview Questions

2.6

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gables Residential (McLean, VA).

Interview

Interview was very calm and easy going. Interviewed with someone that was the senior RM then and is now a VP and he is still a great person, so easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult, they were the basic ones asked my most industry professionals   Answer Question

Negotiation

Paid what I was asking

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gables Residential (San Antonio, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

My Interview process was very exciting. I have only heard good things about this company and was referred by a former manager familiar with my work ethic and attitude. She felt this company's Ideals would mesh well with my own, and I believe she is right. I had one sit down interview and one phone interview with a regional supervisor. I felt very comfortable in both. Both Interviewers were very professional and polite and that helped in my decision to accept the offer given. After being interviewed I received an email with instructions to follow. At no time did I feel inferior to anyone I made contact with .

Interview Questions

• do not recall any question unexpected , everything pertained to my skill set and what was expected of me   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given what I asked which makes me think I should have asked for more.. but I am happy with the result

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

It was easy and great I was very at easy no pressure they wanted me to work for them and let me know it. I talked to a few people and everyone was very helpful they answered all my questions some before i asked them

Grounds Keeper Interview

Interview

You will meet manager and supervisor at a scheduled time and talk about the company and their mission. you will get to know each other personally yet comfortably and talk about the the position and what you will be doing if hired. You will talk about your experience and why you are interested in the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gables Residential in September 2010.

Interview

Met with Community Manager and Regional Manager. Very basic questions (What makes you ideal for the position?, Where do you see yourself in 5 years?, Explain a time that you had to overcome objections.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from the Property Manager looking to hire about a week later. I interviewed and was offered the position the following day once she spoke to the Regional.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Boynton Beach, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Had three interviews. One phone, Property Manager then a panel interview. I was called about a week later with a property assignment. I had to do a drug test. My first interview was over the phone. Then I had to meet with the property manager

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I cannot believe the lack of professionalism. I drove to not one but three interviews. In which the first I was told that I was wanted. I lost money and time going to the interviews to still not get a job offer! Also, it might be decent if the interviewer who probably was the reason I didn't get the job would have shown up on time. My third interviewer was thirty minutes late and I almost left! Then when she arrived she decided to gossip with her employees! My third interviewer changed the interview time last minute and still showed up late. Then began to ask personal questions and act very unprofessional. Gables has some issues for sure and it starts with the management!

Interview Questions

• Do you think you have time for a job like this?   Answer Question
    • Are you sure your personal life won't hurt your work ethic?   1 Answer

Gables Residential Response

May 11, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Hello,
    We are very sorry to hear that you had what we would certainly view as a less than satisfactory interview experience with Gables. The description you provided above is not how we would... More

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gables Residential.

Interview

My interview was very relaxed not too much pressure I felt I could be myself with the property manager and I knew right away that I was going to love this company. Be open and be yourself it'd the best advice I can give!!

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gables Residential (Dallas, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Online application and personality test.
    Phone interivew.
    On property interview.
    Corporate interview with regional managers
    Drug testing.

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. The rate offered is base salary. I did provide information that my background/experience merrited a slight increase but this was not entertained.