Gallagher Processing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Processing Associate

Create your profile to get personalized information

Gallagher Processing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallagher (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

There will b 6 rounds.
1. English test 2. Logical test 3. HR round 4. Insurance test 5. TL round 6. Manager round

Person with good looks will b selected easily... There is no value for ur talent.. Thanks me later...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

Basically they hire for reference people..there will be no walk-ins as such.. I was Der on employee referral.. where for me first round was group discussion .. there were 10 members in a grp and asked to spk abt general topic..after that 2nd round will be Grammar tst in this round there will be some qstns related to grammar... And 3rd round was logical aptitude.. after that there will be Excel tst here they will tst abt Ur computer knowledge and then there was two managers round.. after that it was HR round..

Processing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

the interview is easy but the tests are little bit difficult

english language test apti round
    Hr round, Insurance ,accounting knowledge test ,Opperations round 1, opperations round 2

Interview Questions

• basics of accounting
      1- three golden rules
      2- what is reconciliation
      3- what is Accounts payable   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Apptitude(Maths, English, and insurance) Group discussion(topic - pros and cons of social media) HR round, Technical round, Operation round (Ms word, Ms excel,) Managerial round(interview took by various managers)

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the project whick was done in BBA   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed at Gallagher Pune.The process took 2 days.A person with good communication skills as well as proficient in English can crack the interview easily.They basically focus on grammer,knowledge about insurance ,etc.They will also check the stability.Salary here is low as compared to other companies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Rounds will be
    1.Aptitude and general English test
    2.Hr
    3.technical(Accounts/insurance)
    4.Manager round (simple round)
    5.excel rounds (simple rounds)
    If you qualified 1 St round u'll crack easily remaining rounds, 2nd round ask Hr self and about company 3rd round technical about insurance/account ex: depreciation, amortization, outstanding expenses, defferd revenue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Nice infrastructure & HR team, i gave interview for process associate post, i cleared English grammar and comprehension round but didn't cleared aptitude, they will conduct HR round only after clearing the online test

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

campus recruitment process
    1. apptitude and english grammer test
    2. personal interview
    3. technical interview
    there will be some questions asked relating to insurance, like what is insurnace and how it will be treated in the books of accounts

Interview Questions

• 1.tell me about yourself?
      2.what are your strengths?
      3.what are your weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

First round was of aptitude, Second was HR round and Third was manager round. All these rounds was easy, only u need to be confident and specific about what u have mentioned in your resume.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

I Applied through a Consultancy. Had 5* Rounds of interview at the consultancy.
    1) Essay Writing
    2) English Test
    3)Logical Test
    4)Insurance Test
    5)HR Interview
    After clearing all the rounds i was called at the clients place (Gallagher) for Technical and Ops round next day.
    They call you at 10AM and the interview starts at 1.
    One round with the Operation Manager
    Later Excel and Word test (All Basic)
    Final Interview is with the Manager.
    Overall interview was very easy.
    Consumed a lot of time I left the Office at 6:45. The HR needs to follow certain timing shouldn't keep the candidates waiting.