Genesis HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.3

Solutions Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Rochester Hills, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview first, which I passed and then followed by a face to face session. It was by a group of board members. They asked different question. The interview went on for an hour. They asked about my previous experience, my education.
    Few questions included:
    Why do you think you are best fit for this job?
    What makes you feel different from others who have applied for this job?
    This job is kind of risky in terms of customer support, are you okay working in that environment?

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

I was contacted by regional HR manager, and then I interviewed with the administrators at each site. It's been a month, and I still haven't heard one way or another. The last time I interviewed with Genesis, I was notified I did not receive the position, so I'm awaiting further contact. The process takes a long time.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

very easy and the interviewer was easy going, the person was on time and I got a tour of the place it was also a very friendly environment , very casual dress environment also

Interview Questions

• how did you find out about us   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

Good. Recruiter screens candidate, then had phone interview and in person interview with DOR. Spoke with recruiter again about 1 week after interview and offer was made. Whole process from application to offer was 3 weeks.

Regional Manager Interview

Interview

had 4 interviews with the divisional, regional, center level personal. Had a chef test and a written portion . The company no longer has internal food staff. its all outsourced

Receipts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Kennett Square, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly. I have worked with the company before, so the interview felt very easy to me. Almost like meeting an old friend for coffee. Easy questions.

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennet Sq, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Kennet Sq, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed and was asked for references a week after my interview. My references had to complete a 32 question survey about my skills and abilities as well as list three strengths and three weaknesses. I followed up a couple times after my surveys were completed. Eventually I was told they went with someone internally. In all it was five and a half weeks from my interview date until I was told that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever run into an issue that stopped you dead in your tracks?   Answer Question

Rehab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

Very brief - I came in and was given a tour of the facility. The interviewer described the job duties and asked if I was still interested. I was in and out in less than fifteen minutes and then began the onboarding process that same week.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macungie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Macungie, PA).

Interview

They were extremely professional and knowledgeable, their facility was presentable. It made you feel like you were home. I would like to work there and even if not recommend anyone to bring their loved ones there to live out the rest of their days.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I am a good fit for their facility?   1 Answer

Medical Insurance Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seven Fields, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Seven Fields, PA).

Interview

Very laid back. I met with the supervisor and it lasted about 30 minutes (15 minutes of the supervisor asking questions, 5 minutes for me to ask questions, and the other 5 minutes to talk to a seasoned employee).