Genesis HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Genesis HealthCare

2.3

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Boston, MA) in July 2020.

Interview

It was smooth for the most part. The were very transparent about what they were looking for and what the position expectations are. They were very welcoming even with the pandemic going on, they wanted to make sure I had a decent amount of information about what the company was about.

Interview Questions

• What are my salary expectations?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

Online assessment then Phone interview then In person interview then Drug/ Background Test then Get offer pending background status you have to Accept Offer then attend Paid Orientation for 3 days report to specified manager and Begin work as soon as you would like

SLP Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare in April 2020.

Interview

Overall the interview was very smooth. I applied online, recruiter called next day, interview sued for next week, called back half a week later. The DOR and my supervisor were the ones who interviewed me. It was online through zoom because of COVID. A recruiter called me after to offer the job.

Speech Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare in March 2020.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. We communicated via email until I interviewed with director of rehab. The interview was via a video call. They were very kind and accommodating throughout the process. I got offer after one week and they were willing to negotiate.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Chelmsford, MA).

Interview

online application. phone screening, in person interviewing reference check drug testing credentials validation skills testing signing offer letter, orientation hands on site shadowing *4 weeks off site training IV infusion wound therapy

Interview Questions

• Customer service focus
      where do you yourself 10 years from now
      Give an example of a situation you have applied leadership skills. How has your previous employment prepares you for this job etc etc etc   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walkersville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Walkersville, MD) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied and received a call back within a week or so. There was no true phone interview, only a five minute conversation setting up the interview with the director.

The in person interview was very standard - questions about my experience, the salary I wanted to see, and information about why the position was vacant were all discussed.

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

Everyone was very professional. There were four stages of the interview. They really had to make sure that I wanted it and I was the right fit for the job. Part of the interview was taking a four hour test to see how my "scores" compare with their best performers. When I finally got the job, my team was phenomenal! I would go through that hard interview process all over again. perfect fit!

Interview Questions

• Lots of great questions. One most interesting was to pick two shapes that I most identified with. VP drew a triangle, a square, a circle and a swirl.   1 Answer

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (New York, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

Personal and very open to questions. During the interview, the facility tour discussed the areas of strength and areas the hospital was working to improve. Staff was friendly.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about your commitment to support patient care.   Answer Question

PT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

Interested only in my ability to see patients for correct length of time. NOT interested in my clinical skills or desire to become more specialized. NOT interested in my compassion and motivation to make the facility better.

Interview Questions

• Can you make sure you get all minutes to meet RUGS?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (West Chester, PA).

Interview

It was very unfriendly experience. The interviewer was not friendly to me from the beginning I walked in there. She was asking questions as if she was searching to quickly reject me. I was only asked 3 questions. She cut me off in mid sentences as I was answering questions and than told me she is looking for someone whom have Human Resources management experience. Which I was confused because that is not listed in the job description and I have human resource experience with a masters in HR management. But overall, I had the same resume that was reviewed and the reason to call me in for the interview in the first place.