Genesis HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.3

GNA - Geriatric Nurse Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Salisbury, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

Fast and efficient process. Entire interview and briefing took less than an 45 mins. Was offered the job on the spot! HR personnel and nurse that interviewed me were nice and professional. Pay is lower than expected but it's still better than nothing!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare in September 2017.

Interview

Call from Genesis recruiter, screening call from Director of Rehab at facility with general questions and information about the facility, interview with Director of Rehab, including questions from other employees

Interview Questions

• Are you able to be flexible on the job and how do you handle unexpected situations?   Answer Question

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Burlington, VT) in August 2017.

Interview

Horrible. Never even made it to the interview itself. Arrived early and checked in. Was told it would only be a couple minutes wait. Waited for 20 minutes with nothing before checking in with the receptionist again. Again I was told it would only be a couple minutes. Waited another 25 minutes. At no point did anyone check on me or let me know my interviewer was running late. After 45-50 minutes of waiting with no information I got so fed up I left. No interest in working for a company that treats their potential employees so poorly.

OTA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

How do you deal with stress specially when you get angry. it takes one week to get all the paperwork done and get hired. It is a great company to work for. Transfer process is easy.

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a very positive experience. The in-person interview was well done and felt like a natural conversation. I had the opportunity to meet with a few employees and all the employees I had the chance to meet were incredibly friendly and very welcoming.

Solutions Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Rochester Hills, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview first, which I passed and then followed by a face to face session. It was by a group of board members. They asked different question. The interview went on for an hour. They asked about my previous experience, my education.
    Few questions included:
    Why do you think you are best fit for this job?
    What makes you feel different from others who have applied for this job?
    This job is kind of risky in terms of customer support, are you okay working in that environment?

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

I was contacted by regional HR manager, and then I interviewed with the administrators at each site. It's been a month, and I still haven't heard one way or another. The last time I interviewed with Genesis, I was notified I did not receive the position, so I'm awaiting further contact. The process takes a long time.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

very easy and the interviewer was easy going, the person was on time and I got a tour of the place it was also a very friendly environment , very casual dress environment also

Interview Questions

• how did you find out about us   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

Good. Recruiter screens candidate, then had phone interview and in person interview with DOR. Spoke with recruiter again about 1 week after interview and offer was made. Whole process from application to offer was 3 weeks.

Regional Manager Interview

Interview

had 4 interviews with the divisional, regional, center level personal. Had a chef test and a written portion . The company no longer has internal food staff. its all outsourced