Genworth Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 163 of over 163 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genworth

Featured Interview

Genworth

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Genworth in Jul 2020

Interview

Hands down the best interview experience i have had. The process was a little over 2 months from application to my first day. The recruiter expedited the process at every step and was knowledgeable , straightforward and helpful in preparing you for the next step. Lines of communication were kept open and the recruiter left a strong positive impression on me with how flawlessly he moved things along. It felt like we were working together to get things done and move the process along. I applied online and the executive recruiter reached out 2 weeks afterwards. I had: 1. A screening call with the recruiter. 2. A timed video interview with about 8 questions (2 attempts each). Know the job description, requirements, and Genworth to prepare for this. 3. A 30 minute call with HR rep which is really helpful in learning about the company, culture and future. 4. A ~45 minute interview with team lead i would work closely with 5. A ~45 minute interview with technical lead 6. A 1 hour interview with hiring manager All video face to face calls were scheduled on the same day which really helped move things along. All questions were situational to get a better understanding of how you resolve conflicts, work with teams, and deal with priorities. Some questions were canned but they were all relevant to the position. All interviews were more conversational, with no nonsensical, gotcha, puzzle questions. A little over a week after interviewing, i got the offer and kicked off the background check/drug test which took a little over a week to clear. I started the week after.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle changing priorities with minimal supervision?
    Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a stakeholder and how did you resolve the conflict?

Genworth

Application

I interviewed at Genworth

Interview

Three rounds of interviews with insightful questions. I appreciated all the feed back I received and I hope to one day be able to work for this company. I enjoyed my experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

Hiring process is quite straightforward and simple. You have 1st hirevue interview where basic questions related to position are asked and answers are recorded. 2nd round is with the managers and final round is director round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genworth

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth in Apr 2021

Interview

There were a few steps - recorded video responses, questionnaire, call with HR, then panel interview via Zoom. 7 questions in the recorded responses interview, all questions like “tell us about a time when..” The actual interview was similar. Some questions were too specific to the job itself that would be difficult for anyone to answer who hadn’t done this job at this company before. A member of the panel that would have been a contemporary asked interview questions but didn’t have the background or perspective to understand that not all jobs operate the same as Genworth. All in all, it was fine. Nothing felt like it would have been too difficult for a person that had experience in this type of interview setting before.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genworth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genworth

Interview

Responsive and fair. Enjoyed interacting with the team and learning more about the role. Would encourage you to go through the process. Seems like a great company to work with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genworth (Richmond, VA)

Interview

For senior level roles; the interview process encompasses an entire day at the office meeting with 5-7 senior and peer level associates. I met with product and sales associates as well as HR/recruiting personnel.

Interview Questions
  • Can you please share some past experiences and their connectedness to the role at hand?

Genworth

Application

I interviewed at Genworth

Interview

Online screening then in-person interview. Easy questions and good atmosphere. The in-person interview was a panel interview, with interesting questions. Not hard at all. They take you into a separate building for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself?

Genworth

Application

I interviewed at Genworth

Interview

Transparent, efficient, communicative. The interview process for the mexican office was easy directly with the manager to evaluate your technical skills first and then with HR to evaluate your overall chemistry with the company.

Interview Questions
  • What wil you do to start implementing data science on the company?

Genworth

Application

I interviewed at Genworth

Interview

First round with HR, then virtual video interview for some risk management questions, final round is on site, with co-workers and senior leaders. More focused on behavioral questions. Might cover a little bit of tech questions. Interviewers are all very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • E.g. 1. Projects I did in schools 2. Previous working experience 3. Most challenging task I have solved

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Genworth (Alpharetta, GA)

Interview

Waste of time and energy. 10 zoom meetings over 4 months. They seem to have no experience in hiring external candidates. Lot of red flags. The only positive experience was the recruiter who kept me updated throughout the process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Genworth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genworth in Oct 2020

Interview

HireVue online interview. There were four general interview questions, in which you had a three min recorded response, and two attempts per question. Follow up from Genworth took around a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 163 Interviews