Genworth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genworth Interview Questions

Interviews at Genworth

2.9

Web Developer Interview

Interview

The interview process was smooth. I was recruited on campus at college. The process was quick as I was interviewed on campus the next day and went for final rounds within 3 weeks. I had my offer in the next week. Overall it was a good process

Interview Questions

Genworth Response

May 6, 2020 – Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the interview process here at Genworth. We are excited to have you join us as part of the Genworth family. Welcome!

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genworth (Raleigh, NC) in April 2020.

Interview

Asking me to come for an in-person interview in case of covid 19.
    Emotionally blackmailing candidates that your resume will not be unless you come for an in-person interview.
    I think that management is not concerned about the employees health rather than business

Interview Questions

Genworth Response

May 28, 2020 – Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We have reviewed your feedback and understand your concern. You indicate your application and interview were conducted through a staffing agency; as such, we are unable to comment on the specific response of their organization to the coronavirus pandemic. Genworth is committed to protecting our associates and their families along with the communities we work in while continuing to serve our policyholders. Beginning in mid-March, Genworth employees were strongly encouraged to work from home and our campuses were closed to on-site visitors. For more information on our response to the coronavirus outbreak, we invite you to visit https://www.genworth.com/about-us/covid-19/genworth-response.html.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth (Richmond, VA).

Interview

The process took about three weeks since I first applied. I had one phone interview and then went onsite. Mostly made up of normal behavioral questions, but overall nothing too unexpected. Everyone was very friendly throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you study for the SOA exams and assure that you have enough time to study for them while in school?   Answer Question

May 6, 2020 – Brand Marketing Specialist

Welcome! We are very happy to have you as part of the Genworth family. Thank you for sharing your interview experience with others.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I interviewed at Genworth (Richmond, VA) in December 2019.

Interview

It was pathetic and it dint go well, they are expecting too much about the process and dint not took finally after calling to on-site for the interview , they had lot of rounds and finally said a word sorry

Interview Questions

Genworth Response

IT Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genworth.

Interview

I made a HireVue video asking about my technological experiences and what got me interested in IT. Then a week later got a 30 min phone interview where they asked me questions about my resume mainly. Then I got an offer to come on campus for a technical interview and interview with a manager. It seemed like the Manager had never lead an interview before. It was pretty awkward and he would critique my response to his question right after I answered it. The technical interview had two people interviewing me. They asked questions about programming, object oriented programming, etc.

Interview Questions

Genworth Response

Finance Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Received an email the day after I sent in my application online. Scheduled a call the next day. Was asked to complete an online interview through InterviewStream. Interviewed in Richmond the following week, answering behavioral questions from three employees and one “what’s your opinion/ what would you do” question given a part of their recent earnings call transcript.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel our products help our customers?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a financial event or news you’ve been following lately.   Answer Question
    • What functions in Excel do you use/are you familiar with?   Answer Question
    • What are three qualities you look for in a leader and why?   Answer Question

Financial Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genworth (Raleigh, NC) in October 2019.

Interview

After completion of the virtual interview, first interview was conducted over the phone and lasted about 30 minutes. Second interview was at the facility where I met with three different directors, and each interview lasted about 30 minutes as well.

Interview Questions

Genworth Response

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genworth (New York, NY).

Interview

Video conference. Very friendly approach. One thing I would mention is the punctuality.
    All the calls were done on time . The US people who called were very keen to know how we would be confortable with their process and timing.

Cool and nice approach !

Interview Questions

Genworth Response

Aug 9, 2019 – Brand Marketing Specialist

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

I received an email about next step after I applied online. A recruiter contacted me after the email. He only asked a few questions. The first round is HireVue Interview with eight behavior questions. The second round is onsite.

Interview Questions

Genworth Response

Jun 5, 2019 – Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to see the interview process was a positive experience and hope you will keep Genworth in mind if you see a job of interest to you in the future.

Angular Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth (Raleigh, NC) in April 2019.

Interview

First round video screening. I had to explain about the current work and couple of technical questions answers.

Second round technical interview with the hiring manager and top technical resource. It went well. About 20 questions, all of them are from Angular.

In a week, I was asked to visit the work place to learn the culture and I had f2f discussions with the people I talked over the phone plus the HR manager, she is dynamic. Overall the team is up beat. I was treated very well. They booked me Hyatt in Raleigh the night before interview. (A much needed one at that time).

They are migrating to the latest technology stacks. Skillful resources, the whole technology team is in the same floor, that means, you can reach people to move things quickly.

Interview Questions

• How do you build reputation with your team?.
      What do you expect from the senior management?   1 Answer