Giant Food Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Giant Food Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Giant Food (West Chester, PA).

Interview

I filled out the online application and attached my resume. It didn't take too long and the process was not complicated. I was contacted to come in for an interview a few days later which was quick. They asked basic questions about previous experience and behavioural questions such as my biggest weakness, strengths etc.

Interview Questions

• What are you biggest strengths? What are your biggest weaknesses? How would you handle an upset customer?   Answer Question

Food Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gambrills, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Giant Food (Gambrills, MD).

Interview

Lame. But the managers are very lazy in calling people to get interviews started. Managers once again will ask a part time cashier to set everything up cause dept managers need to go and eat (again). They act like you are running for congress but in truth this company is hurting to hire and keep employees....anyone can get a job.

Interview Questions

• What hours can you work. What shifts. Do you like to be screwed in the @$$ with a barbed wire baseball bat. If you are special needs they will ask what your favorite color is.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiations. They hire at minimum wage

Cashier Interview

Interview

very easy and laid back, seemed like it was just a formality, as if i already had the job before coming in to the interview. Being nice and presentable is really the key here

Grocery Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellicott City, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Giant Food (Ellicott City, MD).

Interview

It was fair and polite. I enjoy working and achieve my goals. Love to meat other people. Enjoy the life that I can grow in with the company. Having a good attitude with other people and the customer.

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jessup, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Giant Food (Jessup, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

Very easy. applied online and got a call back in 3 days, went in for the group interview, got a quick job description and took a tour of the warehouse. after that we were pulled individually for 1 on 1 interviews which were very easy. once we agreed with the job took the salivia drug test and was called to return for orientation.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Giant Food in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was very easy.I went in on a friday. We went over my application and availability. he only asked me one question do i have experience as a cashier. then he asked me to come in the next morning to sign my new hire papers. and i started that Monday.

Stock Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giant Food.

Interview

Went in the store and waited about 30 minutes. Went upstairs to a seperate room where the interview took place. Filled in and printed a form asking if I had any former criminal record and printed it. Then asked me one question then went over store policies.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Giant Food (Baltimore, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Process took about a week to be called in to an interview. In the same day I was called to come do some paper work the next day. Easy. During the interview there wasn't really any question except what I did on my last job(in which was stock also).

Interview Questions

• What were some of the things you did in your previous job?   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Landover, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Giant Food (Landover, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

It was an 1:1 interview at the Giant Landover Headquarter in MD. Overall, it was an average interview experience with typical interview questions. Being registered with the board to give vaccinations is important.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a good customer service you have provided?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giant Food.

Interview

easy interview . took about 15 mins most .I was hired on the spot . Asked basic questions .its was very realaxed . The hiring manager was very nice .