Globant Java Senior Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Globant Java Senior Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

3.1

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Globant in April 2015.

Interview

The review is not about the interview. But about their selection process.
The worst company to apply for. No proper planning.

The interview had two rounds of technical interview. After that, I have been given with a very good offer(Which I came to know later that it is not). Then the drama started. They have given the joining date as three weeks from then cause the VISA transfer may take time. After two weeks of time, they said the they are going for regular processing as the USCIS is not accepting premium processing for the next two months. I was eagerly waiting with my hopes still ON. After another three weeks of time, they said the project has been called off so they are revoking the offer.

I have no one to blame but myself for turning out other offers during this period and wasting my two months of time. At the end, I am left with nothing but frustration and a lesson. Back to job search.

I heard this recently while watching #GameOfThrones.
Every Hurt is a lesson and every Lesson makes you better.

Interview Questions

• How do you calculate the square root given with no library functions?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Globant

Java Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montevideo (Uruguay)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Montevideo (Uruguay)) in October 2010.

Interview

I submit my resume and they call me. First I was interviewed by a HR representative and a technical supervisor

Interview Questions

• Questions about Servlets API   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered a very good salary at that time, and I took it

Java Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Globant (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview typically consists of an one hour phone call with senior developers that have been appointed as technical interviewers. For developer jobs, they start off with basic programming knowledge questions like OOP concepts, basic problems relating to data structures and algorithm analysis. After basic assesment, they start on language specific questions. For java interviews joshua bloch's effective java is a good source for preparation. Try to be assertive and lead the interviewer from the beginning to your areas of strength.

Interview Questions

• Updating data in a consistent manner via distributed systems   Answer Question

Negotiation

They make you an initial offer that you should ALWAYS refuse and ask for 10-20% more depending on your interview outcome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Globant (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Messed up management! There was a written round for few of us randomly. I was directly called for Technical round (My resume was misspelled due to which I had to wait for 3 hrs, when I asked them they gave me an excuse and directly put me through technical round. Thats how messed up the organization is. The process must be same for all the interviewees). And then I had a technical round in which the interviewer was working on his personal stuff and was chatting on facebook). The thoughts shared by one of the senior member was good in the beginning but VERY UNPROFESSIONAL interviewer.

Interview Questions

• He randomly opened few sites and asked few questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Pune (India)).

Interview

First they gave a design problem to solve within one hour. And after waiting for 2 hours, I was called for f2f discussion. Which was over in 10 mins. Thats is the shortest interview I ve ever attended in my whole live. Not sure How interviewer can judge someone so quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Globant (Pune (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

First round was telephonic round in which basic java questions were asked. Second round was Skype round taken by Assistant Director in the company. In second round, hands on experience was tested. Overall process was smooth and prompt. Just a bit of input, even when candidate is rejected, kindly update via mail/call. Don't keep candidate hanging and an honest feedback would definitely help candidates identify their shortcomings.

Interview Questions

• Round 1 - Telephonic
      1.1 What's new with Interfaces in Java 8?
      1.2 Immutable classes and Singleton design pattern - Lazy and early initialization
      1.3 Logical questions on Abstract class and Interface
      1.4 Reflection API in Java

Round 2 - Skype
      2.1 Questions on actual work experience
      2.2 Share screen, open IDE and write a program which implements LRU cache without using LinkedHashMap.   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

I had received call from consultancy about the opening. Appeared for the F2F interview during weekday. After reaching the venue got to know that we need to go through online test as well. Online test was very good, if you are good in core java and average in Spring then you will clear it easily. After that I had F2F technical discussion. Interviewer was very interesting. The questions he asked covered almost everything.

Interview Questions

• Explain your current project work on white board... Sketch the whole process which you do.   1 Answer
    • Difference between JDK, JRE, JVM. How can we deploy JVM.   Answer Question
    • Java 8 features. What you found interesting in Java 8.   1 Answer
    • What is data overhidding in Java..? Why it is different than method overriding.   Answer Question