GoHealth Human Resources Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 202 interviews

Interviews at GoHealth

Negative100%
Applied online100%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

GoHealth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GoHealth (Chicago, IL) in May 2019

Interview

The interview process was great up until I was ghosted by the recruiting team. I had two in person interviews, and one in person interview. My recruiter even followed up after the interview to see how it went on my end. After that, nothing. I find that unprofessional and incredibly rude. If someone takes the time to meet with you in person, then as a organization the professional, right thing to do is at least send an email letting the candidate know you won’t be moving forward with them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

GoHealth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GoHealth (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2012

Interview

Applied to the position via online application, and was contacted within a week for a phone screen. The phone screen went well, and I was invited for an in-person interview two days later. At the conclusion of the interview, I was told it would be approximately two weeks before I heard back about next steps. It took nearly four weeks for me to get a response. I sent an email after two weeks requesting feedback, then a week after that requesting feedback, then I called four days later requesting feedback, and finally got an email response. I had to practically harass them for an update. If you provide candidates with a timeline, try to stick to that timeline. If you leave candidates just waiting with no news, it's frustrating to them, gives them a negative opinion of your hiring process, and kills your candidate experience.

Interview Questions
  • I'm going to give you a scenario just to see how you think. If you had an employee approach you after not being promoted, although they said they were promised the promotion, what would you do?
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed