Greystar Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 238 of over 238 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greystar

Featured Interview

Greystar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greystar

Interview

It was very thorough and gave full insight to the position. The position encompasses a lot of duties that you must be prepared for before deciding to accept. Be sure to ask questions to gain specifics.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do in "xyz" situation.
    1 Answer

Greystar

Application

I interviewed at Greystar

Interview

Lengthy interview process. After 5 interviews, they hired someone internally. Typical interview questions. Everyone was very friendly. Interviews were both virtually and in person. Looks like it would be a good company to work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greystar (New York, NY)

Interview

The interview process was bad from the beginning. I was expecting an interview with the property manager but instead I received an interview with someone else. They spoke more about how they loved working there but no questions were asked about my experience. Also I felt I wasn't given the proper interview because of how I looked. I wasn't the look they were going for. To feel discriminated against in a job interview, tells me everything about the company culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Greystar

Application

I interviewed at Greystar

Interview

Very professional and polite. Very casual interview that felt more like a conversation. Asked me questions about what I do in my current job and then showed me how Greystar does things.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Greystar

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Greystar

Interview

After months of interviewing during their hiring freeze from COVID, was given a low-ball salary offer. The most disappointing part of this is the expectation was set during the initial screening. I feel like my time was wasted. It was 15% less than the low end of the range I set as the expectation.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Greystar

Application

I interviewed at Greystar

Interview

I had a really good interview. They are a great company that I would have really liked to work for. There is great benefits. I believe they went with someone with much more experience than I had for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Difficulties i have faced in the workplace

Greystar

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Greystar

Interview

Interview process was through telephone, global collaborative of experts in healthcare, operations, and information technology create innovative, sustainable processes for company growth that keep the ever-evolving consumer engaged in managing the future of their health.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Greystar

Application

I interviewed at Greystar

Interview

Travel to community toured community, went to training. Traveled to TX educational experience. Trained others in A community went on base an na na na na Ana nana man man Na na na na na

Interview Questions
  • Reliable car? Sales Experience ? Willing to travel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greystar (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2021

Interview

I submitted an application online and it took about 2 weeks to receive an email from Talent requesting my availabilities for a phone screening. It was about 30 min long and very thorough for a screening. At the end, she asked if I was interviewing elsewhere and said not to accept any offers before speaking with the hiring manager first. I received an offer the next day from another company but was very interested in this position, so I emailed the recruiter but never heard back. Since this was a time-sensitive matter, I was a little frustrated since she was the one who told me not to accept any offers before talking to her. Finally, the hiring manager reached out to me to set up an interview but I never heard anything after that. About 2 weeks later, I received the boilerplate rejection email. Very disappointed in the lack of communication throughout this whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had a team member or client disagree with your recommendation?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greystar (Charleston, SC) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was very good. Everyone I met was super friendly and enthusiastic about working for Greystar. They were very good about answering any questions I had and made me feel very comfortable the whole time. I enjoyed speaking with everyone and it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions
  • What was one of my greatest successes in my current job?
  • Why are you a good fit for this job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greystar (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was very pleasant. The lady interviewing me asked a few questions, but as a whole the interview was very conversational. I very quickly felt comfortable talking to her and not like I was being interrogated. She did not ask any of the harder, "behavioral" interview questions. She also allowed me to ask her lots of questions about the position and Greystar as a whole and her answers were very helpful and informational.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself; why are you interested in this position/corporate work; what is something I should know that is not on your resume
Viewing 1 - 10 of 238 Interviews