Greystar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 11, 2018

2.4

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Greystar (Oxnard, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received a call 2 months later. Interview seemed positive about a hour interview over Skype, they said I would be called for 2nd interview by end of week, nothing , now almost 3 weeks later no email or call, I understand you may not want to do another interview but have decency to let me know. Very unprofessional for size of company.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williston, ND

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Greystar (Williston, ND) in April 2018.

Interview

My recent interview was intense but rightly so, as I applied for a huge role. It was fast paced and to the point. Some questions had me thinking, and even showed me a little about myself.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best person for this job?   1 Answer

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greystar (Louisville, KY) in March 2018.

Interview

I was asked very broad and vague questions. Didn't really go in depth in the questions and wasn't shown the amenities, just pictures. Was shown the model apartment and it was VERY nice

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with leasing apartments with rent this high?   2 Answers

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Greystar (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

HR by phone then interviewed by next level management which informed me that we will be moving forward to next step process. Next step process never surfaced. called HR and regional left messages no reply. At least be professional representing such a big company and reply we decided to go with another applicant or other . Poor management level staff in the hiring process

Senior Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greystar.

Interview

After one long phone call and two in-person interviews, I received a standard rejection letter seven weeks later that appeared to be something sent to those who didn't even receive an interview. Nothing from the hiring manager who I dealt with in all three interviews. In hindsight, I wonder if they were just asking candidates to present ideas because their team is struggling to fill properties in this area.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a presentation on a local property.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Greystar (Charleston, SC) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online through university's website. From the first interview to the final decision date, it took probably 2 months or less. I made it to the final round, thought the experience was great and everyone liked me. After final round, crickets for a good 4 weeks, until I received a rejection email.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greystar (San Francisco, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

two interviews, one after the other. same structure for both: 5 minutes walk me through your resume, then 15 minutes of behavioral questions, followed by 10 minutes of some more in depth questions about my experience.

Interview Questions

• walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Greystar.

Interview

While no one likes to wait 2 months to hear from a job - a 10 minute interview in an unprofessional setting does not really speak to a well organized company

Interview Questions

• Do you have leasing experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greystar.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter who set-up an initial phone interview with the hiring manager. After the initial phone screening, they scheduled an in-person interview with an Associate at one of their regional offices. I received a follow-up call to attend a panel interview with 4 members of senior management.

Leasing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greystar.

Interview

Casual, none of the standard interview questions. They gave a tour of the property and asked what creative ways would I market the community. After being there for about ten minutes I realized I would not want this job because of the particular property I was interviewing at and the struggles they were facing.