Groupon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Groupon

1,050 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analytics Manager Interview

Interview

It was a round robin style interview with five or six people. They asked both behavioral and case interview questions. There was also an an na office tour so you can get a sense of the culture. Seemed like a collaborative environment

Interview Questions

• The question was why do you want to work for groupon   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Groupon (Chicago, IL) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied online and received a call about a week later from a recruiter. Went over skills and work history. Scheduled an Interview for the following week. Interview was relaxed and about an hour long.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Groupon (Chicago, IL) in March 2020.

Interview

Recruiters totally disrespect your time. The recruiter blew off my phone interview 3 times in a row. I rescheduled as many times as I could but I feel like I didn't even get a chance to talk about my experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Groupon (Chicago, IL) in February 2020.

Interview

First a phone screen with the hiring manager and then a 1 hour technical screen over zoom with coderpad. Since the position was for a react front end engineer, I expected to have a “build something in react” with some api type interview. Instead, it was a classic algorithm question from leetcode. I struggled with the algorithm and I did not solve it. The engineer interviewing me showed me it was an “easy” question on leetcode and said I should practice more. I thought since I was struggling, we may have been able to pair and solve it together but that was not the case.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Groupon.

Interview

Very professional and standard. One phone interview and an in-person interview with two different managers. I thought it went very well but they did not move forward. Pretty much all the questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you accomplished something that other people in your role weren't able to.   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Groupon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Connected by a recruiter. HR screening phone interview then a Coderpad interview. Does not test Android knowledge only random data structures question. Feel like a project based interview would be much more intuitive and efficient.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Groupon (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2020.

Interview

Campus recruiter at career fair signed me up for an interview and the next day I had an interview. The interview lasted 15 minutes and he asked me mostly about why I would like to do sales and how I would handle rejection.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Groupon (Chicago, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. It took a total of 2 weeks and everyone was nice. The interview itself was very relaxed (almost too relaxed process)
    I wish it was more of a formal interview.

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Groupon (Chicago, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

Talk about my resume and also had to do two tech problems. They wanted to know how I used my technical knowledge in project s. I used my They also offer time for questions.

Interview Questions

• Find frequency of words in files.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Interview

Received phone interview after a day from applying. Phone interview about 30 minutes and office interview about 3 hours. At the last 30 minutes of the interview, we went to a coffee shop and chat.