Habitat for Humanity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Habitat for Humanity (Mobile, AL).

Interview

Informal- met with two managers separately after filling out application. Immediately I talked with each of them maybe fifteen to twenty minutes; then got a call later that afternoon asking me to start as soon as possible.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Habitat for Humanity.

Interview

It was short and simple! I was hired on the spot. They went over what the job entailed and the hours they wanted me to work. They asked if I could pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could work a particular shift. They asked about doing a background check on me.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Habitat for Humanity.

Interview

Phone Interview after submitting resume. 25 minutes nothing out of the ordinary. I had not submitted or viewed the online application at this point. See details under interview questions to see why I did not pursue this position further.

Interview Questions

• why did you leave your last job. what are you expecting for a salary. what work experience do you feel will benefit you in this position. Have you been to restore.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habitat for Humanity (Eugene, OR) in August 2017.

Interview

This interview was with the Springfield-Eugene Habitat for Humanity. A three person panel interview comprised of the Executive Director, the Volunteer Coordinator, and the Development Director--all had prepared questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience writing and researching for grant proposals?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habitat for Humanity (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contact by the HR manager. We set up an interview and she was very accommodating to my schedule-. I met with two directors. Came back for second interview with three directors.

Longview Community Engagement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Big Sandy, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habitat for Humanity (Big Sandy, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I sent a resume and somebody called me for an initial interview. And I told the person about my experience. And I'm going to submit some writing samples with e-mail.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Shady-Offered Salary---gave hourly with promise of OT "to protect you" then took back OT.....Never expected HfH to lie in an interview...but that was just the beginning of what was done to all of us.

Family Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Habitat for Humanity (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Straight-forward interview where they went over the position and learned about why I was interested/what made me qualified. Having experience in community development and speaking Spanish were pluses for working in Family Services. I think it also helped that I have volunteered with Habitat in the past and had some personal connections.

Interview Questions

• How does this internship fit in with your career goals?   Answer Question

Director of Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habitat for Humanity (Bloomington, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

They were really accommodating when setting up the interview. It was a full panel interview with multiple staff members and Board members present. Each person asked multiple questions. There was only one round of interviews, but they mentioned a potential second round if deemed necessary.

Interview Questions

• How are you in dealing with people from different faiths?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habitat for Humanity (Silver Spring, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

It was three rounds - first on the phone, then in person with the development team and supervisor, then I met with the Executive Director. Took a couple weeks to go through it all.