Harp's Food Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harp's Food Stores Interview Questions

Interviews at Harp's Food Stores

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Anderson, MO) in June 2018.

Interview

Well they will ask me questions about my jobs from the past and I’d tell them I’ve only worked in landscape and I’ve never had a job as a cashier but it looks pretty fun and plus it’s good to have new experience with new things.

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Springdale, AR) in April 2017.

Interview

They asked a few questions about yourself and your availability. The interviewer was nice and had your application on hand while interviewing you. The interviewer then asked if I had time to do a survey. It was very lengthy and took about 30 minutes to complete or perhaps more.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

It was a really positive experience. I just went in and had to complete a series of questions- they were fairly simple. It was modtly to gauge your honesty and reliability as a worker. It took about 30 minutes to finish. After that, I recieved a call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't really asked anything. It was a straightforward visit after they handed me a personality evaulation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pocahontas, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Pocahontas, AR).

Interview

They put cashiers through 2 to 3 interviews. They say the same things in each interview also. They ask questions about what you do for fun and even got a little too personal when asked about my children and boyfriend.

Anonymous Employee in Grove, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Grove, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

Simple! Didn't even feel like a job interview. It felt like I was visiting with a long lost friend. One-on-one interview didn't last long but questionnaire was a little time consuming.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Fayetteville, AR) in January 2016.

Interview

You will turn in your application in person and they will analyze you. If you get a call back they will meet you at the store for the interview one on one. They will be nice and friendly to you and will expect you to be smiling, showing that you are friendly.

Information Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Springdale, AR).

Interview

Applied online. Interview was straightforward, just wanting to see what you know. The guys who interviewed me were very nice, made it comfortable. Went over my resume, and asked about my programming experience.

Negotiation

Because it was an internship, no negotiation.

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores in February 2016.

Interview

Easy, I applied online, got a call about an interview, interviewed, got hired. Had orientation about a week later with several other new hires. the orientation was long and boring

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noel, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Noel, MO) in May 2018.

Interview

It was great, store manager was great, we discussed my background & the hours I would be available to work
    Hired at the end of the interview
    No complaints

Closing Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores.

Interview

The manager asked me several questions on how I would feel in certain situations of authority. That being whether I could discipline and give instruction that people that worked under me.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel being in authority of someone that worked for you, but was your friend?   1 Answer