Hasbro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hasbro

2.7

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI).

Interview

Three rounds of interview. First round was phone and then the last two rounds were in-person. The phone interview was more like an informational interview - giving me information about the job responsibilities, salaries etc. Then the last two rounds were fairly standard, meeting with various employees within the department. The wait time between each round was very quick. I heard back from them within a week of each interview.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hasbro (Providence, RI) in January 2013.

Interview

Telephone interview with team lead and account manager. They only required one interview.

Interview Questions

• performance and number of years experience   1 Answer

Associate Internal Auditor Interview

Interview

Email setup for phone interview. Had a very short phone interview. Then went in for actual interview the following week. Met with two different people for about 30 minutes each.

Associate Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI).

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. First, had a phone interview and then went in for an in person interview a few days later. The questions were fairly easy and typical interview questions and the auditors asking the questions were really nice.

Associate Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a few days. Scheduled the first interview that week! This process continued for 3 interviews (I'd complete the interview, hear back within a few days, schedule the next interview for a few days later) and over all it took about a month.

Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hasbro (Lincoln, RI).

Interview

1st phone interview with HR was fairly basic with detailed information on the company and the job. I was asked about my present job and why I wanted to work for the company. Questions about past experience with a team

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when your manager critiqued you. What was the critic about and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Visual Designer Interview

Interview

very thorough. they ask pointed questions about your work history and take and honest interest in what you've done previously.

Interview Questions

• they asked me, "why hasbro, as opposed to any other technology or entertainment company i've worked for before?" it was a great question that allowed me to explain in detail the difference between the culture they had to offer as opposed to other ones i've been a part of before.   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hasbro in November 2014.

Interview

Loved the interview process!
    Two people spoke with me in a very relaxed atmosphere. They were very sweet and happy. Seemed to like their job. They viewed work with a very positive attitude and made me feel at home. The space is amazing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could switch back and forth between boys and girls projects within the same day.   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in May 2018.

Interview

Not very good at determining qualified talent or communicating with high level candidates. Perhaps they need to have a better process for identifying candidates. For a company that has been around as long as they have expected better.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

Those who I would be working for sent me a few phone calls, mostly asking about my experience in copywriting and my other internship experience. They were looking for someone later in their college career.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite toy growing up?   1 Answer