Hasbro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hasbro Interview Questions

Interviews at Hasbro

2.7

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

Quick reply after initial application. Very kind even after the rejection. Very professional throughout the whole process. I would recommend at least trying to a position with the company.

Interview Questions

• Whats a struggle you've faced and how did you overcome?   Answer Question

MBA Marketing Interview

Interview

The first round of interview is with a brand manager. Very friendly. We first went over a case then went into behavioral questions and marketing questions.

Final round interview canceled.

Interview Questions

• The case was unique, use the 3C, 5P frameworks to help guide you.
      Standard behavioral questions, a time when you failed, a time when you demonstrated leadership etc...
      They look for structure in your answers.   Answer Question

Vice President, Product Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hasbro (Orange, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

Phone Interview scheduled by a Recruiter Orange County, California Area.

Confirmed thephone interview a week prior. Was asked to reschedule the interview less than 10 minutes prior to the call and never returned email.

I followed up again that next week. No response.

Frustrating as I rescheduled my travel schedule to accommodate her call.

Highly unprofessional.

Internal Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hasbro (Providence, RI) in October 2019.

Interview

Very laid back. Simple questions of what is your experience and why do you want this job. I met with two people separately. I did not receive any updates after that interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Hasbro? Where do you see yourself in five years? If you were a part of a bicycle, what part would you be?   Answer Question

Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hasbro (Providence, RI).

Interview

It happened quickly. I was in touch with a recruiter and with multiple connections at the company. I had a first-round interview over the phone and then came into the office and met with 3 people at various roles/levels at one time, answering a variety of behavioral and technical questions

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

Got invited for a Skype interview. The interview was pretty average and the conversation was casual. Sent a thank you letter afterwards and then followed up a couple weeks later (about 5 weeks) after not hearing anything. Never heard from them again. Very poor form.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Hasbro (Providence, RI).

Interview

Once I got connected with the recruiter, the process was organized and fast. Phone interviews occurred and I was asked to go into the office. I went in for 4 hours.
    Here is where it all fell apart, much to my dismay.
    After having spent a half day of my time in the office, Hasbro did not even have the courtesy to provide an update as to my status, even after I reached out several times.
    It is too bad, because it seems like a great place to work. But if this is how they treat prospective employees, I begin to second guess what it would be like to work there.

Intern Interview

Interview

Skype Interview. It was pretty easy. Some basic stuff about my resume. That is all really. Also there was a question about what I like least at my last internship.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experince at x company?
      What is your favorite Hasbro toy? Why?   Answer Question

MBA Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hasbro (Providence, RI) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied in their website, and after about a month they contact me for a skype interview. It was 30min, mainly case based(send beforehand). After a week they replied to me inviting me for the second round in Rhode Island. It was 1 hour with both one HR recruiter and one brand manager. Again it was 30 minutes for a case (send beforehand) and 30 minutes for behavior — very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly classic behavior questions. Describe an environment where you work and one that you do not work well. How do you find new trends in the industry? Talk about negative feedback and how do you respond to it.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hasbro (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied through their website and received an email during the weekend to schedule a phone interview with HR. That call seemed to go well; they were impressed with my experience and appreciated my answers to their questions about the toy industry and Hasbro. I was told they'd contact me in a day or two to schedule an in-person interview with the manager.

Days pass and I finally check-in via email. They decided to pursue other candidates and would contact me if none of them worked out. Never heard back.

A very odd experience and felt jerked around by what seems like an unprofessional HR department. The enthusiastic phone call, but cold email without an explanation left a bad taste in my mouth.