What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The People are great and friendly and their are always new surprises and work events to take the edge off your day." (in 115 reviews)
- "Benefits are great (pre" (in 59 reviews)
- "Has a great work life balance" (in 52 reviews)
- "Great culture and fun job" (in 47 reviews)
- "Great team and working environments" (in 30 reviews)
- "Very low pay for frontline workers who drive the companies success." (in 31 reviews)
- "Poor management especially for retaining and developing high potential" (in 30 reviews)
- "They are prone to frequent layoffs… why?" (in 21 reviews)
- "Also, if you are at all interested in the craft or artistry aspect of the designer roles then know that there is a ceiling that is quite low, as management is the only path toward high salaries and that means less and less hands on with the art." (in 19 reviews)
- "Too much senior leadership." (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Hasbro and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 816 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 18, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Sep 14, 2023Product DesignerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Vacation and work from home
Honestly everything. I reported bullying, homophobic comments to HR and they didn't do anything. SVP threaten to fire me because I raised my concerns. I originally thought I was getting paid well, when I got hired wanted a bigger salary and they refused to give it to me because of my experience. Mind you when I left, I found out my caucasian counter part with no experience was paid well over 20K than me. The place is super toxic and unprofessional where your counter parts enjoy to spread rumors. Management needs to grow up and stop acting like they are in high school. They like to prevent people from growth and only help their favorites. Inappropriate racist jokes are made. Again when I reported these incidents as they tell you in training and HR didn't do anything except get you in trouble. This place is not ethical as they claim. There was far worse incidents that happen and wasn't worth it due to company failing to care for anyone of POC6
Hasbro Reviews FAQs
Hasbro has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,293 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at Hasbro to a friend and 39% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
60% of Hasbro employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hasbro 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.