Havertys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Havertys

2.7

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Havertys (Newport News, VA) in December 2019.

Interview

First a phone call, then an in store interview. The phone call was straight forward as an appointment set up. The in store interview was very nice and casual. Felt professional with guided questions that focused on my talents not just me resume experience.

Interview Questions

• If I was comfortable with commission pay.   3 Answers

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Havertys (Dallas, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was short and to the point. Standard interview questions and experience preferences the hiring manager was nice but nothing felt personalized. It was easy and rushed a little bit in my opinion.

Supply Chain Analyst(Parts) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Havertys (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

One phone interview, one in person interview with an employee, manager, and VP of supply chain. Lasted about 2hrs. Saliva drug test only after you get the job offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you make an omelet? How would you go about planning a party? Why do I want to work at Havertys.   Answer Question

Interview

It was much more relaxed and an attempt to find if the fit was right for me through questions to get to know me. For the most part, we were just talking and I was asking questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one weakness you may have?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havertys.

Interview

Applied online and received a call back and was asked to do an online assessment. Based on how you do on the assessment is whether they decide to call you back or not.

Delivery Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havertys.

Interview

The staff were warm and kind in directing me the manager who would conduct the interview. The manager appeared competent and apparently loves the company. He made the interview process simple while also ensuring that he was very clear about the company's expectations and the benefits available.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havertys in January 2019.

Interview

Was called in for an interview face to face. Ask normal questions pertaining to the job position! Got to know about the company and what the manager expected and was looking for in the next employee.

In Home Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Havertys (Mobile, AL).

Interview

Applied online. Came in for interview.Found out they only pay 1 percent 2 ,if you earn over 52000 a month.Must work every weekend,Sat Sun and holidays.Salespeople in store described traffic as slow.They need help because the Showroom looks barren and not designed at all.

Interview Questions

• What do people like about you? They only pay 1 percent! And 14 an hour draw.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Havertys (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

i was interviews two times by two different persons. fisrt by the hiring manager and then branch manager. whatever it is - it was good. they eant to see how much u are capable of and they will tell you their company weaknesses also.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about your last job   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havertys (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Online application included assessment. In person interview in 2 weeks. I thought the interview went great. There is a personality test. I never got a call back but I know all about the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you changed a negative situation into a positive one.   Answer Question