Highmark Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Highmark Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.6

Developer Interview

Interview

I attended an interview with highmark pittsburgh. A Project manager called scheduled that interview for 3hrs and invited majority of their staff to participate in that interview. in that process rather than it felt as a interview to me , I kind of felt as I am in some party. everybody kept on asking same questions in different style. Very boring and sleepy experiance

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Highmark Health.

Interview

One interview, mostly behavioral questions and questions about some projects on my resume. Asked about why I wanted this job since my degree didn't match up. Interviewed by two managers who didn't know my programming language. Very relaxed and quick.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to do something that might have been considered wrong to do. Why?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I had 2 interviews with 3 employees. The first interview was your typical interview which asked how you would react in certain situations. Afterwards, there was an SQL test to see what SQL skills you had. The 2nd interview was a followup with the manager of the department.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time in which you had conflicting deadlines and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

My manager called me right on time. Started off with a couple of questions and mostly talked about the job / her team. Was very informative and nice. Was my first interview and it went pretty well though I was nervous.

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Highmark Health (New York, NY).

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. The first round was with the HR, they asked me to explain my resume word by word and describe the projects that I have worked on. It was direct, simple and some behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Explain any one of your projects?   1 Answer

Compliance Consultant Interview

Interview

There was no interview process. The reviewer called me and then took 3 weeks to call me back. The only question she really cared about was my salary requirement. Total waste to even apply here, unless you are currently unemployed.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a basic interview consisting of behavioral questions. Asked why you want to work here, describe your experience, how you handle difficult situations. It was average, overall. Still haven't heard back from them yet, so hoping for the best.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was selected for an over the phone interview. That interview was conducted by someone out of company. For some reason, his phone was very fuzzy and kind of hard to hear. His questions weren't too hard and at the end he told me he highly recommended me for the position. Highmark Talent Acquisition then messaged me the next day to tell me the days that I could interview. I listed them, but did not hear back. I had to call several times to confirm my date and time. When it was all said and done, they had told me they put the position on hold and I never got my chance to interview face to face. Very disorganized and all over the place.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Highmark Health.

Interview

I submitted my resume online. The process was standard and got back to me in a couple of months. The interviewers made their decisions fairly quickly however and got back to me in a couple of days. There were basic resume questions. They did ask a couple of technical questions pertaining to my department.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Highmark Health (New York, NY).

Interview

They invited me to Pittsburgh for an interview and paid for flight and hotel. I interviewed with four managers from different divisions of HM Health Solutions. They seemed familiar with my resume asked different aspect of my experience

Interview Questions

• What are the most important characteristics of a consultant?   Answer Question