Highmark Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Highmark Health Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.6

Leadership Acceleration Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Highmark Health.

Interview

First round phone interview after they had canceled their scheduled campus interviews. Basic walk me through your resume questions. Interview only lasted about 15 minutes and the interviewer seemed very disinterested throughout

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Interview

Terrible HR, especially targeted at specific recruiters. Was made an offer verbally and in person after the interview without an official offer several months later. Recruiter was unresponsive and then reached out for additional roles without ever following through.

Interview Questions

• Mostly based on previous project management and IT implementation   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Terrible experience:
    I just graduated and got my master degree. I applied online and got a phone interview 2 weeks after. Our interview started at 9 am. The interviewer was so sleepy when doing the interview with me over the phone. He asked me twice: did you read the job description (I read about 10-20 times before the interview) and then asked me to explain the job functions ...I felt really weird and disappointed answering all these questions. And he asked me about the system or product design like solid or agile and product management.
    It was an associate consultant position. All he asked were not in the job description. I have no idea why I have to have experience in project management to get an associate consultant role. He didn't ask me anything about my experience or projects on the resume.
    After the phone call, I was writing a thank you letter. I was not able to finish it because I got a rejection letter 5-10 minutes after the call.

Interview Questions

• did you read the job description
      explain the job functions
      SOLID
      Project Management   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Erie, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Did a phone interview followed quickly by an online assessment. In a few days I got an email about completing an in person interview. I completed an in person interview and I got an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation where you had to deal with a negative customer and How did you handle it?   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Camp Hill, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

It took about a month to get a call for a face to face interview. It was behavorial type interview questions, fairly easy. I thought the interview went well. But still haven't heard as to whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you and your coworker didn't agree on a task that you were doing?   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

First I received phone call from their HR department. They sent to hiring managers to get go ahead for Interview. I then went to on site interview downtown. They had very good interview questions and was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weakness
      Where do you see yourself
      What would you want to do   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Interview

I attended an interview with highmark pittsburgh. A Project manager called scheduled that interview for 3hrs and invited majority of their staff to participate in that interview. in that process rather than it felt as a interview to me , I kind of felt as I am in some party. everybody kept on asking same questions in different style. Very boring and sleepy experiance

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Highmark Health.

Interview

One interview, mostly behavioral questions and questions about some projects on my resume. Asked about why I wanted this job since my degree didn't match up. Interviewed by two managers who didn't know my programming language. Very relaxed and quick.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to do something that might have been considered wrong to do. Why?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I had 2 interviews with 3 employees. The first interview was your typical interview which asked how you would react in certain situations. Afterwards, there was an SQL test to see what SQL skills you had. The 2nd interview was a followup with the manager of the department.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time in which you had conflicting deadlines and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

My manager called me right on time. Started off with a couple of questions and mostly talked about the job / her team. Was very informative and nice. Was my first interview and it went pretty well though I was nervous.