Highmark Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.6

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Seamless process, multiple people involved within HR but great coordination and prompt communication. From the time of the first interview to my offer, took exactly one month. Phone screen, online assessment, phone interview with manager, on-site interview with team members, offer.

Leadership Acceleration Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Highmark Health.

Interview

First round phone interview after they had canceled their scheduled campus interviews. Basic walk me through your resume questions. Interview only lasted about 15 minutes and the interviewer seemed very disinterested throughout

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Highmark Health in November 2017.

Interview

HR did scheduled me the interview within a day
    Interview went around 1 hour .. it was a video based interview.
    Very disappointed.. Hr didn’t even responded to any of my emails not given me a timeline.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Interview

Terrible HR, especially targeted at specific recruiters. Was made an offer verbally and in person after the interview without an official offer several months later. Recruiter was unresponsive and then reached out for additional roles without ever following through.

Interview Questions

• Mostly based on previous project management and IT implementation   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Terrible experience:
    I just graduated and got my master degree. I applied online and got a phone interview 2 weeks after. Our interview started at 9 am. The interviewer was so sleepy when doing the interview with me over the phone. He asked me twice: did you read the job description (I read about 10-20 times before the interview) and then asked me to explain the job functions ...I felt really weird and disappointed answering all these questions. And he asked me about the system or product design like solid or agile and product management.
    It was an associate consultant position. All he asked were not in the job description. I have no idea why I have to have experience in project management to get an associate consultant role. He didn't ask me anything about my experience or projects on the resume.
    After the phone call, I was writing a thank you letter. I was not able to finish it because I got a rejection letter 5-10 minutes after the call.

Interview Questions

• did you read the job description
      explain the job functions
      SOLID
      Project Management   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

HR screen, phone interview with hiring manager, after 5 weeks I get a call to setup an onsite interview. it took another 3 weeks to get the dates finalized and 5 weeks to get an email response.

Very bad HR communication with no followup or a timeline on when to expect.
    It should not take 5 weeks after an onsite interview to determine if the hiring manager is interested or not.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Erie, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Did a phone interview followed quickly by an online assessment. In a few days I got an email about completing an in person interview. I completed an in person interview and I got an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation where you had to deal with a negative customer and How did you handle it?   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Camp Hill, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

It took about a month to get a call for a face to face interview. It was behavorial type interview questions, fairly easy. I thought the interview went well. But still haven't heard as to whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you and your coworker didn't agree on a task that you were doing?   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

First I received phone call from their HR department. They sent to hiring managers to get go ahead for Interview. I then went to on site interview downtown. They had very good interview questions and was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weakness
      Where do you see yourself
      What would you want to do   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

You are interviewed by 2 Supervisors. They explain to you the job, ask questions regarding past positions. They explain your work schedule in training is 8:15-5pm and you will be able to bid once out of training for another shift if desired, but fail to tell you it only happens every so often. They tell you that there’s a “discount” program for parking which is deducted from your pay but fail to tell you it remains at $70 a month (which is outrageous for parking) and that it WILL NOT be from day 1 of work whereas you’re paying $8.00 a day. You are basically put on a waitlist to be included. They expect you to arrive at 8:00A to have your systems up and running because of their awful computer systems which cause everything to freeze and not reboot properly (you won’t be paid from 8-5 though)