KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Highmark Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 210 of over 210 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

Timely, informative process. Great website that communicated each step along the way, so I knew what to expect. I had no concerns throughout the whole process. Benefits discussed openly. If there was one thing I would change, it would be be no video component

Interview Questions
  • What salary range I was looking for?
    Answer Question

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

Very thorough and strategic. Focused on fit with the organization, as well as your skills and experience and how those competences can be utilized to advance the company's goals and objectives.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Highmark Health

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

I had 3 interviews, 1 with a recruiter and 2 with the hiring managers and team. The interviews was very thorough and straightforward. The team knew what they were doing and what the wanted out of a candidate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Highmark Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health in Jun 2022

Interview

Start forward process. Had an interview after sending through my resume and received an email in a timely manner. Also heard back in a timely manner as well with offering and all of benefits documents.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

I went through a series of interviews where they asked a bunch of questions and met with different members of the team I would be working on. I also talked with some executives and it gave me a good impression that they had good management.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time you had a problem working in a group and how did you resolve it?
2 people found this interview helpful

Highmark Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Highmark Health in Apr 2022

Interview

The manager was very friendly and gave a very clear description about what the position was about. I was asked some questions relating to career goals and some technical questions about SAS. The whole process was quick and enjoyable.

Interview Questions
  • What would be the most important thing for you to be happy in a job

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

Thorough, several rounds of interviews with folks at different levels. Drug and background tests, and traditional / general interview questions “where do you see yourself in a few years” type of things. Weaknesses/strengths, etc

Interview Questions
  • Salary requirements, which are difficult to find for roles that aren’t clearly defined

Highmark Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health in Mar 2022

Interview

After submitting the resume, you will receive an email to check the application status. Then, the company will send you an email to ask you to complete the talent assessment. Next step, the company will schedule a phone interview for the candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The interview took place over Teams. The person who interviewed me was extremely friendly and personable-yet professional-and it said a lot about the company! It is very important to ask questions about the job responsibilities and what their expectations would be.

Interview Questions
  • Did I have job experience and knowledge regarding Medicare and was I familiar with medical terminology. It was was key to being offered a position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health (Charleston, WV)

Interview

They called asked a few things said they’d call back if interested the same day they called back with a in person interview the following week which was a Wednesday at 11 they let me know in the interview about the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 210 Interviews

Highmark Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Highmark Health as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.64 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Associate Applications Developer and Business Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Highmark Health takes an average of 31 days when considering 219 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Associate Applications Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Highmark Health according to 219 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.13%