Highmark Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Highmark Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2018

2.6

Consulting Rotational Program Interview

Interview

They will set the date for you to visit the company for the interview. There were 2 behavioral interviews and 1 group activity conducted in the same day. All the processes were done by noon.

Interview Questions

• Questions around leadership and project management. What would you do if....   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Camp Hill, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview was very nice and personable. Three people interviewed and asked me some puzzles but mainly personal experience was focused on. Very good group of people. Personal skills go a long way at this place.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Awful candidate experience. Spent 8 hours on multiple phone interviews and onsite interviews. They are totally disorganized and HR is clueless. Then they give you a bunch of tests to see if you fit in. No thanks.

Interview Questions

• Lots of basic questions that anyone could answer. Nothing challenging.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health.

Interview

They had a day interview that consisted of multiple behavioral rounds and a group case. Day went very smooth but the lead recruiter was unprofessional. Told the group to email him for travel reimbursement, but similar to what others have said, was never given a response. The company seemed nice, but little things like lying to employees and potential employees probably explains why they are so poorly reviewed.

Associate Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set up the interview with a manager at HighMark in Wilkes-Barre. I met with the manager the following day. There were about twenty questions that he asked me. I felt this was a lot. At the end of the interview he asked if I had any questions. I asked one or two questions, but it is hard to think of questions on the spot.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

Initial interview was on the phone, very comfortable and casual, and challenging but appropriate questions were asked. Person conducting interview was personable and professional. Gave me valuable information regarding the next step.

Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied onions following a career fair at my university. Six weeks from filling out my application to acceptance, inclusive of a winter holiday break. I had a phone interview. I got a very generous offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to intern at Highmark?

Describe your programming experience.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Seamless process, multiple people involved within HR but great coordination and prompt communication. From the time of the first interview to my offer, took exactly one month. Phone screen, online assessment, phone interview with manager, on-site interview with team members, offer.

Leadership Acceleration Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Highmark Health.

Interview

First round phone interview after they had canceled their scheduled campus interviews. Basic walk me through your resume questions. Interview only lasted about 15 minutes and the interviewer seemed very disinterested throughout

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Highmark Health in November 2017.

Interview

HR did scheduled me the interview within a day
    Interview went around 1 hour .. it was a video based interview.
    Very disappointed.. Hr didn’t even responded to any of my emails not given me a timeline.