Highmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Outreach Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Highmark (Wilmington, DE) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview took place face to face onsite
    with a single individual. Interview was brief and consisted of about 5-6 questions. Questions were relatively easy to answer with multiple parts. Was also able to discuss prior work experience and qualifications.

Space Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Highmark (Camp Hill, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I Was contacted quickly after submitting my application. I went through the employee reference site. I was Interviewed with two people and took a little more than an hour.

Interview Questions

• Willing to travel day trips   1 Answer

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Highmark (Erie, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

I went in and did an assessment and after than i had a face to face interview with the supervisors. I was hired based on my performance. I drove from Cleveland, OH to Erie, PA for this interview. i also stayed in a hotel while this process was being taken place. I had to say that Highmark is a really large organization and does a whole lot to make their employees feel good. They have really great health benefits and conferences for women.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Highmark (Wilmington, DE) in March 2009.

Interview

Very slow. Interviewed with VP and spent most of the time telling me how busy he was. Also, merger in the works and should be announce shortly.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were cupcake. No substanial questions should a long discussion about how busy he was!   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Highmark (Harrisburg, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

My interview was with four other IT Managers. The process took place in person with two of the other managers, and two others on the phone. The interview lasted two hours.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a time that I was forced to work without the support needed to accomplish the task, and what steps I took to still be successful.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Highmark (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month. They called for an interview and I was interviewed by 3 people. First 2 were nice and friendly, but the last interviewer was already looking tired so there was not a lot of engagement. After the interview, I never heard back from them again. The decision making process was very long and lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and tell me how you handled hard situations during your work.   Answer Question

Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed interview process. Interview at the office with an HR representative and then 2 people from within the underwriting department. The interviewers were very nice and asked a lot of behavioral based questions

Senior Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark in October 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position through an online application. Completing the application took about 90 minutes. I was then contacted via email and asked to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview appointments were offered on two days and were divided into 20 minute time frames. The phone interview was completed within the given time frame. I was contacted via email in less than 7 days regarding the outcome of the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. The most difficult question presented for this particular position was a request for an in-depth explanation of experience with business transformation strategies. They also asked specifically about process improvement methodology.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

The interview process was rushed and very unprofessional, I had two phone interviews with my hiring manager and one with a Program Manager onsite in the cafeteria. Both the Manager and Program Manager practically were begging me to come on board. They asked minimal questions, but did explain Highmark is going through a challenging time and it has its governance problems.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very basic I asked for more money and they gave it to me.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Highmark (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

I handed in my resume at a local actuarial job fair. Got a call to schedule an on-site interview. Went through 6 rounds - 3 hour long interview. The interviewer were all professional and friendly. Basic behavioral questions and some statistic & probability questions.