Hilton Garden Inn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hilton Garden Inn Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.0

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn.

Interview

A very brief phone interview followed by an hour long face to face with the GM. It was a very casual interview and focused mostly on what I could bring to the property.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle the current sales team which had its challenges   Answer Question

Breakfast Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn.

Interview

In person with Restaurant manager and assistant hotel manager, questions about past experience and why you're interested in the current position. Easy going, yet typical interview questions. They just want to make sure you have a personality that the guests will appreciate and that the staff can handle

Advantage Resourcing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn.

Interview

My mothers' good friend managed Advantage Resourcing. The manager knew that i was trustworthy and hardworking. So I gave her a call and she told me to come in that day so i could fill out my paper work and do my screening process. I completed everything and started working that following week.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with being on call from 2am- 5am?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied at 2 different properties. One was with Asst Manager and the other with the Manager. Many questions about customer service. Questions about job history. Want long term employees. Interviewers were intelligent, knowledgable and seemed to know what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Name one experience where you delivered exceptional customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (New Orleans, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

There is a digital interview that allows you to pre record your answers in a video format before they are submitted. Later your video interview will be saved for 60 days and possibly shown to other managers to fill vacancies.

Housekeeping Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn in April 2017.

Interview

Everything went very well she asked me about home life and then work experience then she told me about the company and the values then that was that then 15 minutes later I was offered the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Alexandria, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the position and about a week later I got an email inviting to do a digital interview. For a digital interview, I would answer questions from home using a webcam. I just completed the interview, so I am not sure of my results yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Alexandria, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Casual, felt like the same questions were being asked over and over again. It was very laid back, waited for about 20-25 mins although I came right on time. Staff was friendly and helpful I did ask questions as well, she made it seem as if I got the job when I left only to receive a generic email saying that I did not.

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Watertown, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Sit down with GM at the hotel location. Fill out application at front desk and then sit and be asked questions. GM did most of the talking, just listen actively.

HOUSEMAN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Arvada, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Didn't quite ask a lot of questions. As this hotel is brand new they need people desperately so it was just about getting your background check and getting you to start working. NO DRUG TEST. They hire anyone without experience as well. Small hotel.