Houston Methodist Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 237 of over 237 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Houston Methodist

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Houston Methodist (Houston, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

The phone interview process was very smooth! They asked behavioral questions and things that will help them get to know you better! You just need to be yourself and let me know why they need to hire you.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose Houston Methodist?
    1 Answer

Houston Methodist

Application

I interviewed at Houston Methodist

Interview

Panel interview with several nurse practitioners from different specialties. Round table with check off sheets / grading sheets. Two part interview Ruth NP peers then with administrative team. They want to see what m add yes you stand out, highlight your strengths.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Houston Methodist

Application

I interviewed at Houston Methodist

Interview

It was a video interview and they were very nice and asked very too the point questions about my experience. They went over the position and only asked questions about experience and if I had any questions about the job, there were no character questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Houston Methodist

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Houston Methodist in Jul 2021

Interview

In-person interview with a panel of four nurses and one PCT. They did have a virtual interview option due to COVID. It was a typical interview but the nurses aren't afraid to address their concerns.

Interview Questions
  • Asked typical interview questions such as " Tell me something about yourself."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Houston Methodist (Houston, TX) in May 2021

Interview

HR calls and asks you behavioral questions the usual. Tell me about yourself, how do you align with our core values. tell me about a time a patient was not satisfied with your care, what policy in healthcare do you not agree with etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Houston Methodist

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Houston Methodist

Interview

You are screened by a recruiter and then the hiring manager will select those they are interested interviewing. You are then invited to be interviewed by panel of managers and by peers.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about accomplishments and questions about time/project management.

Houston Methodist

Application

I interviewed at Houston Methodist

Interview

Online application open for one week with standard things like resume and location/ unit preferences. Took a few weeks before they reached out for pre-screening and then another few weeks before they scheduled interviews.

Interview Questions
  • One case study question about how you would handle this specific patient and what steps you would take/ prioritized

Houston Methodist

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Houston Methodist

Interview

This interview was pre-Covid, so I'm not sure if this is still how it is done. From my experience, 8-10 people take turns asking you questions; some of the people are nurses you would be working side-by-side with. The questions are about yourself, why you are right for the job and how you would handle certain hypothetical situations.

Interview Questions
  • Client comes in with chest pain what would you do? Be specific.

Houston Methodist

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Houston Methodist

Interview

If you pass the prescreening process, you get to interview with the hiring unit. The prescreening interview is a bunch of basic questions to see if you're the best fit for Methodist hospital. Once that is decided, you get to go to your second interview.

Interview Questions
  • Top three floor interests? Why Methodist? Why Nursing? What would your clinical instructor say about you? Long term goals?

Houston Methodist

Application

I interviewed at Houston Methodist

Interview

Interviewers were friendly. First went through resume and assessment. Then was asked a mix of behavioral and clinical situational questions. They helped you through the process if you did not know an answer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Houston Methodist

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Houston Methodist

Interview

the interview went well and interviewer was nice. You can expect questions related to situational//behavioral and questions about why you want to be a nurse. My experience has been great with Methodist.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 237 Interviews