ICICI Bank Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICICI Bank Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.8

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Vadodara (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied thru company website and got a call in a weeks time. There were a lot of formalities to be done before the interview. The interview was over video conferencing.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much, just explained the role and only one question that what is debt equity ratio.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy process, extempore, internship project, domain knowledge , current awareness, questions on past experience and its relevance , mostly about objectives and conclusion on project, what methodology was used in implementing project

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Process of GD followed by interview. Interview was good one. Started with questions on internship experience and moved towards the CV. Interview was more of a discussion that question answer round. Enjoyed it. The interview was about twenty minutes long. The interview was less of a technical and more of a hr type as the interview was for relationship manager post.

Interview Questions

• How can you justify yourself to be fit for a Front end job as your CV does not justify this?   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through the job portal and then I got shortlisted. 1st round was aptitude and psychometric test which took a whole day process, after clearing 1st round they called for the technical round and Hr round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, asked about the work experience and internship details, asked about future goals, why you want to be in ICICI bank and why sales, and rest about subject related questions like marketing concepts and accounting.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

had only a round of interview ,its video conference with hr manger as well as regional head in person.then after the interview i have been called and asked for all my documents ,then the mailed me the offer letter .

Interview Questions

• how well you handle a team   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was through a consultant.
    Had the interview at Delhi HO. It lasted for about 20 minutes with basic questions about past experience and why you want to be in the banking industry.

Interview Questions

• About yourself.
      Past experience
      Why you want to join ICICI
      Why you want to join banking industry.
      Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

First an aptitude round where a case study was given which was quite easy.
    all those who have cleared the case study were selected for face to face round with the HR personal.

Interview Questions

• tell me yourself.
      its a sales job, will you be able to handle pressure.
      and some technical questions.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Relationships Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

First round is written test which includes aptitude and situation based questions, followed with group discussion which includes general topics.
    Later personal interview with hr mainly focuses on your confidence.
    It is a formal round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you want to pursue your career in to sales, kindly go for it. Nice environment, encouraging work culture

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The interview process was very easy. First we had a group discussion. The group discussion was case based. After the group discussion, a personal interview was conducted for the shortlisted students. The case and the interview were very simple. They just wanted to know how interested you are in sales.

Interview Questions

• Family background, why engineering then mba in marketing and then into financial services   Answer Question

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was held through video conferencing. General HR and few financial products questions. Interview with HR based in Mumbai. JD was for RM Wealth role. This was the only interview round which was there.Call was received by me i think it was a recruiter we discussed the profile and portion of credit and sale etc. Call came from icici bank received a mail about time and date of interview and I went to interview that's all the process is At Mumbai MIDC had a seat there my turn came Ann that's all

Interview Questions

• Previous work ex. Knowledge on Retail banking and financial products. Pure sales profile so the difficulty will be based on organisational demand   Answer Question