ICICI Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICICI Bank Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.6

Manager-1 Interview

Interview

The interview was very basic, as they needed someone to fill in the role urgently.

Interview Questions

• What is the fixing risk on the Mifor curve   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow, SC) in March 2009.

Interview

interview based on experience by HR

Negotiation

no comment

Wealth Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Basic HR interview with some question about current role and then i received selection email after 3 weeks when i had to submit my salary documents and KYC. The whole process is pretty straightforward compared to other interview i have appeared on.

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment process. The interview was with average level difficulty.
    I was asked about some basic bank products and some finance based questions.
    The interview process included the following:
    1. Case study
    2. GD
    3. PI

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Questions were easy and basically related to Financial statements & it's analysis by financial ratios. And also learn about the company by visiting company website & moneycontrol.com for cos' financials and other analysis.

Interview Questions

• What is DSCR? Ideal ratio?   Answer Question
    • What is Current Ratio? Ideal current ratio? and what does it signify?   Answer Question
    • Questions were also related to my experience and exposure during the period of my articleship?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Focus on behavioural aspects and attitude of the candidate. Interviewers are pleasant and take a keen interest in understanding your personality. The process typically takes half hour and the panel consist of atleast two people.

Sales Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

gave an aptitude test online , and was called for personal interview which was easy , they briefed about the role first and then the interview the HR was friendly, overall a very good experience.

Junior Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Very easy. If ur r really honest they will select u. all depends upon d interviewer & how they r perceiving u. They were looking for freshers. Entire day. 4 rounds of test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Asking about different bank technical words and operations in banking field.Asking our flexibility in different platform of banking products.Asking some general awareness related to banking and financial sector and some technical words related to bank products.

Interview Questions

• Are yoy flexible for irrespective of location   2 Answers

Credit Manager Interview

Interview

The interview ws very simple and easy. It was tru vc. Only two rounds hr and technical. It took just 15mins. Basic finance questions and banking questions were asked.