IGT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2018

2.7

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT (Providence, RI).

Interview

I applied online through a college website, and was contacted within a month to come in for an interview. I never heard back from them after reaching out after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IGT (Austin, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

A phone screen and an onsite panel interview. I had to dress up in a jacket and tie, the panel wore jeans and T-shirts which seemed odd. It was basically all their developers and managers sitting around a table (maybe 8) firing questions at me. There was one whiteboard coding quiz - identify all the elements in an array that appear multiple times and how many times they appear.

Interview Questions

• How do you debug software that you've never seen before and know nothing about?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had an interview about two weeks ago now. After the initial interview, I was told that I would hear something soon and that there could possibly be several follow up interviews. I haven't heard anything back from them. I have even followed up myself and did not get a response. Feels like a super waste of time. Seemed like a promising opportunity initially so I'm really disappointed.

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IGT (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Recruiter called, i was told I would hear about the next steps the next day. Week later I get a call saying they liked my experience but went with another candidate, which is fair. However, two days later, the job i was just denied was reposted. Why not just be honest and tell me I wouldn’t be a good fit or didn’t have the experience instead of lying.....

Senior Game Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

Process was great. They flew me out to Reno, NV for an in person interview. Mainly asked me behavioral team based questions. Have yet to hear back from them. Not sure how long the process takes as my interview was during a trade show for them.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you take feedback?   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IGT (Providence, RI) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was really generic and typical. They asked generic questions this I was asked some questions that were scenario based. The process was based on my resume of course and focused highly on the scenarios given

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT.

Interview

Go over past projects. Discuss various testing concepts. It was pretty laid back not a lot of technical questions. They asked about how I can apply different software concepts.

Interview Questions

• How would you test a slot machine?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGT in April 2017.

Interview

I had one phone-call interview with the technology manager I would be working under. Was about 30 minutes or so and fairly straight forward. Asked for a little bit about myself and what I was studying. He hit me with a few straightforward web-dev type vocab questions, and then had me explain some more specific concepts based on what I told him I had been learning in my courses. On the few spots I admitted to not being sure, he helped me out and explained.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IGT (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter, and arranged Skype call. Interviewer was one of developers of team. He wanted to know about my previous WPF projects, and it total how I worked on them, like I used unit testing features or not, related patterns. It was not like challenge but background check.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV).

Interview

First contact was by phone by recruiter. Next was a phone interview. There was a panel interview and finally a final in person interview. Everyone there seemed great and had a great attitude.