Cover image for IGT

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

IGT Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 225 of over 225 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

IGT

Application

I interviewed at IGT

Interview

3 to 5 people asking to you to see how you can be selected for the job. Asked your performance and history on other jobs and companies. Asked if you can work individually and if you perform well as a team.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What would you do in X situation with your team environment?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rome

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT (Rome) in Nov 2022

Interview

Good interview process with the good people. They explain the work and your job clearly and ask honest questions. You should try and get the job. The company is a wonderful place to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IGT

Application

I interviewed at IGT

Interview

I had 4 interviews for a remote role, only to be turned away so they could hire “someone who lived close to the office.” They didn’t seem organized in terms of their hiring process and 4 interviews for this type of role is definitely excessive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IGT

Application

I interviewed at IGT

Interview

got a call from a human resourse manager brief interview process and some basic question with hr later had a technical process after that hr for final process and done

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IGT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IGT

Interview

it is a video interview, and would be 3 rounds. I do not know much at the moment. will come back after I finish the interview. the 2 round is online coding test. I only know these.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IGT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT

Interview

2-3 interviews long 40 min plus. Depending on what countries you are going to work in.(US, Canada, Europe) Most of HR do not know what are the qualifications required for the job so it makes the interview really hard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IGT

Application

I interviewed at IGT

Interview

friendly, done over the phone and was under 1 hr. Was interviewed by 2 people. Most questions were behavior type questions. Nothing too difficult. They asked if I had any questions for them at the end of the interview. This position was an in-office job.

Interview Questions
  • how do you deal with having too many things to do and not enough time to get them done.

Anonymous Employee in Rome

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Rome) in Sep 2022

Interview

Molto gentili e molto cordiali. Il colloquio si è svolto chiedendo quali fossero le mie esperienze e poi è continuato spiegando le attività da affrontare per la posizione. Sono molto esaustivi e chiedono il livello di inglese.

Interview Questions
  • Parlami della tua formazioe e della tua esperienza lavorativa.

IGT

Application

I interviewed at IGT

Interview

Very nice and smooth process. There is nothing to prepare special. Just stick to basics and everything will be great. Interviewer were very friendly and mature. There is nothing to discuss more about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IGT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT

Interview

The initial HR interview went well, but It is important to have decent knowledge of the german language for this position, so since i don't have the required german level, i knew that i will not pass through this initial filtering.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 225 Interviews

IGT Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at IGT as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer I and Software Engineer II rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Field Service Technician and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at IGT takes an average of 21 days when considering 207 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer II had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Field Service Technician roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 38 days).

Common stages of the interview process at IGT according to 207 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.26%