IGT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IGT Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2017

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT.

Interview

Go over past projects. Discuss various testing concepts. It was pretty laid back not a lot of technical questions. They asked about how I can apply different software concepts.

Interview Questions

• How would you test a slot machine?   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IGT (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter, and arranged Skype call. Interviewer was one of developers of team. He wanted to know about my previous WPF projects, and it total how I worked on them, like I used unit testing features or not, related patterns. It was not like challenge but background check.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV).

Interview

First contact was by phone by recruiter. Next was a phone interview. There was a panel interview and finally a final in person interview. Everyone there seemed great and had a great attitude.

Interview Questions

Interview

Internal transfer, I'm working with PA before coming to product team and familiar with the product already before transfer. That's easy for me to take this new role then as i've already know this product and have a lot of my understanding.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT (Reno, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

it was good and asked only few things. Pretty much covered technical skills and panel was good and patience. Interview took place in three phases. phone screening, Skype and onsite at Reno, Nevada.

Export Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IGT (Warwick, RI).

Interview

My case is probably not typical as I was referred directly to IGTs (formerly GTECH) logistics manager by American Power Conversion (APC) for my entry position of export administrator . The interview questions by GTECH Logistics were strictly regarding my experience with transportation and US Customs. The logistics manager then referred me over to GTECH Human Resources who agreed with the Logistics Manager's assessment and added additional information such as GTECH's benefits and Code of Conduct.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing willing to work overtime if required?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I had an initial phone screening followed by and in person interview. Then was called back for a second interview. At which time I was told 1 to 2 days I would hear back. Over 3 weeks went by and I heard nothing. Finally I did not get the offer but the recruiter asked if I'd be interested in other opportunities cause they liked me so much. I said sure and never heard back. Very frustrating process.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IGT.

Interview

I gave my resume to recruiters at my university career fair. They contacted me a few weeks later for a phone screening, and then an on-site interview. The phone screening was basic background questions. The on-site interview was mostly about past projects and behavioral questions - no technical questions. Very simple.

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Greenwich, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGT (West Greenwich, RI) in October 2016.

Interview

Online application process + employee referral; Two 1:1 interviews with fairly straightforward questions in a relaxed datacenter environment. In-depth background checks from multiple state lottery agencies so be prepared to divulge the last ten years of your life.

Game Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ozone Park, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGT (Ozone Park, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I arrived and sat down. The manager arrived late so once he was ready, he asked about my resume and then just told me that he is friendly and wants a friendship within the eniovrment. Offered to play handball.

Interview Questions

• What hobbies do you have otherwise then your resume experience   1 Answer