Infinity Ward Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infinity Ward

Infinity Ward

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinity Ward

Interview

The interview was very fast and responsive. The recruiter was friendly and was willing to help. I Didn't get the offer but the recruiter put my resume to his contacts.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to relocate?
    Answer Question

Infinity Ward

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinity Ward in Feb 2021

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter who held a quick Zoom interview to ask about my experience and why I wanted this internship. My recruiter told me I would be able to proceed and offered advice that I should review my background and be ready to speak about my experience. Then I was scheduled for a panel interview with the production team at Infinity Ward. This was also a Zoom interview and was longer than the first interview. Everyone on the panel asked questions about my background, experience, and ability as a leader. After the interview, I waited a week and my recruiter set up another Zoom call to extend an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were about my experience. The question we talked about the most was how I handled conflict within a team.

Infinity Ward

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infinity Ward

Interview

There was a phone call with the hiring manager and I was asked technical questions related to data structures and computer organization. Lots of low level questions involved in this interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Infinity Ward (Woodland Hills, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

2 Phone Calls and then visited the studio for in-person interviews. Met with Hiring Manager, Staffing and had a panel interview with the Art Team. After, I was asked to show examples of my previous work in Digital Content as well as a test to see what I could create with existing assets.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with live streams? Do you have a multi-camera setup at home? How is the audio set up? Are you familiar with video codecs?

Infinity Ward

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Infinity Ward

Interview

We start as introduce and work experience to show my problem-solving skill. Next, Interviewer mainly asked me some design question and my thought and solution to Call of Duty series to improve the gameplay, mechanic? Why is Call of Duty Modern Warfare succeeded? He also asks me some knowledge question of Unity and Unreal 4.

Interview Questions
  • How to add a gameplay mechanic from "other game"(the game you select) into the multiple gameplay modes.

Infinity Ward

Application

I interviewed at Infinity Ward

Interview

Discussed to setup an interview with department heads, never heard from them again. Said they would be in touch week after, never ever heard anything. Tried to reach out, ignored my email with silence. Extremely unprofessional, I will never work for this company in my life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infinity Ward

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Ward

Interview

The entire process took around 1.5 months and felt like a huge drag. I was given an emailed test to do. I completed it in about 4 days, and after that, waited 2+ more weeks, went through another round of interview, then complete silence for 3 weeks. I sent them a polite follow up email every week, and were completely ignored. As an applicant that took out the time to do a test for them and was weeks into the interview process, one would appreciate some kind of response, even something as simple as, "We'll have the result in 3 weeks". But there was nothing. It was like an eternal wait. It was eventually after 3 weeks that I received a short email that the position has been filled. Despite the fact that it was a rejection to the job of my dreams, that short email was actually a huge relief that there will be no more waiting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infinity Ward

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Infinity Ward

Interview

Learn how to use their incredibly obscure Radiant editor, or you'll be outta luck. Google and YouTube are much better resources than their removed references! The only way you'll even be considered is to know someone that is a current employee. Otherwise, be ready to start as a member of QA and hope to get invited back.

Interview Questions
  • Radiant, which has zero online documentation, is required to apply as a designer. Basically, you need to be an ex-Sledgehammer or Treyarch employee if you hope to show any worth within the two-week period you get to learn and implement anything. Get with the obscure mod community, or you'll be on a steep uphill climb, unless you know someone in design (which seems to be the only way to get a position). Good luck!
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Ward (Woodland Hills, CA) in Jul 2012

Interview

Hiring and interview process was the most fantastic experience I have ever had. Incredibly professional and generous as they flu me to Los Angeles twice all paid out with weekend included just for my pleasure and people were just incredibly warm, friendly and honest.

Interview Questions
  • Really the interview was a pleasant chat within professionals looking to accomplish great things together!
RSS Feed</>Embed