Infinity Ward Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infinity Ward Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infinity Ward

Animator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Ward.

Interview

The entire process took around 1.5 months and felt like a huge drag. I was given an emailed test to do. I completed it in about 4 days, and after that, waited 2+ more weeks, went through another round of interview, then complete silence for 3 weeks. I sent them a polite follow up email every week, and were completely ignored. As an applicant that took out the time to do a test for them and was weeks into the interview process, one would appreciate some kind of response, even something as simple as, "We'll have the result in 3 weeks". But there was nothing. It was like an eternal wait.
    It was eventually after 3 weeks that I received a short email that the position has been filled. Despite the fact that it was a rejection to the job of my dreams, that short email was actually a huge relief that there will be no more waiting.

Interview Questions

Infinity Ward Response

May 10, 2016 – Sr. Manager, Staffing

We apologize for the negative experience. We will keep it in mind for future applicants!

Game Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infinity Ward.

Interview

Learn how to use their incredibly obscure Radiant editor, or you'll be outta luck. Google and YouTube are much better resources than their removed references! The only way you'll even be considered is to know someone that is a current employee. Otherwise, be ready to start as a member of QA and hope to get invited back.

Interview Questions

• Radiant, which has zero online documentation, is required to apply as a designer. Basically, you need to be an ex-Sledgehammer or Treyarch employee if you hope to show any worth within the two-week period you get to learn and implement anything. Get with the obscure mod community, or you'll be on a steep uphill climb, unless you know someone in design (which seems to be the only way to get a position). Good luck!   Answer Question

Senior Technical Visual Effects Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Ward (Woodland Hills, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was the most fantastic experience I have ever had. Incredibly professional and generous as they flu me to Los Angeles twice all paid out with weekend included just for my pleasure and people were just incredibly warm, friendly and honest.

Interview Questions

• Really the interview was a pleasant chat within professionals looking to accomplish great things together!   Answer Question

Negotiation

They kept in constant contact with me for the followings months and alway checked my feelings and helped me feeling comfortable in joining them, really happy I did!