Inmar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 6, 2017

3.3

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inmar (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Multiple people sat in for the interview. All of them were friendly and warm, which helps for those who get nervous. It was mostly one person talking and asking the questions, but the others added in occasionally. This was my first interview and overall they did well with their questions and hospitality.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inmar.

Interview

Process was fast. Got a phone call after a few days of applying online. Had a phone interview with the recruiter. She endorsed me to the Director for a face to face interview. Received job offer within a few days.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inmar (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

It was very intense. Started out with a phone interview. Next came in for an interview with 2 different supervisors. Then got called back for another interview with 4 people.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about my previous experience.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Inmar (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Phone call with HR to set up a screening phone call. Then scheduled a phone call with the hiring manager, then brought in to interview (first 1:1, then panel). Interviewed first for one position, was denied, then interviewed for another and was extended an offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No salary negotiation

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inmar (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Panel interview with all members of QA team then with QA manager. Interviewed with 3 members of QA team and then with final 3 members. Each member asked a series of questions. QA manager interviewed in her office. Somewhat informal.

Interview Questions

• Write a join SQL Statement   1 Answer

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inmar (Winston-Salem, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

It took a couple of months since initial email from a recruiter. Interviewed in person with Departmental manager and second interview as well. Over all interview was pretty intense and exciting. A lot of situational questions. So far a like the job and other colleagues are very nice.

Interview Questions

• Some behavioral questions and a lot of examples from previous job situations.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inmar (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

It was fairly quick, phone screens were set up immediately after an in person interview with other people on the team. I had 2 phone screens and an in person interview. I met first with the person I would be working under, then I interviewed via phone with team members I would be working with. They were relaxed and informative and very nice.

Interview Questions

• A lot of situational questions about experience and how it pertains to the positon   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inmar (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

A lot of situational questions. Very intensive interview. Interviewers are nice and informative, and they took notes when you answered their questions. Being natural and honest would be helpful to you. Think of some situational questions such as time management and conflict of different projects would be helpful.

Interview Questions

• Talk about their current problem in serving some clients where costs are huge and revenues are lagging behind - how to rate from "difficult" to "easy".   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Inmar (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Met the Inmar recruiting team in an information session at university and from there started conversation over emails.Interview process consists of only one round which is behavioral.No technical rounds.HR was quick and coordinated really well during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Challenges faced in any project while dealing with team members.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Inmar Response

Sep 29, 2016 – Inmar's Response

We are so glad to have you on board and thank you for your feedback! Please continue sharing your perspective as an associate as we continue to grow, produce great solutions for our clients and ... More

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Inmar (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview 30 minutes, basic coding questions asks about classes your taking how you solve a problem and some other behavioral type questions. The interview is more of a conversation of selling yourself to them and they do not ask a ton of questions.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about object oriented programming?   Answer Question