Cover image for Inmar

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Inmar Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 86 of over 86 interviews

Employee Referral19%
Recruiter10%
HardAverageEasy

Inmar

Application

I interviewed at Inmar

Interview

The person never showed up to the interview. Then after 15 minutes, I emailed asking if we were still having the interview and she emailed me back saying she was stuck in a meeting. She asked for my availability for the following Friday (this being on Wednesday) and I had another interview then so I responded by saying I'm free the following week at so-and-so times. I was annoyed so I didn't respond in the most friendly manner but I was respectful. And I never heard back from them. Looking at the other interviews people had, this place doesn't seem to be respectful of people's times and doesn't care about the interviewees.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing was asked because no one came to the interview which wasted my time.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Inmar

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Inmar

Interview

The interviewer showed up late to the interview and proceeded to rush through the process. They were also not able to give much information on the position. I’m not sure if this was a fluke or a regular for this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Got a burning question about Inmar? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Inmar employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Ask a Question

Inmar

Application

I interviewed at Inmar

Interview

Had one HR screen and two rounds of interviews with the hiring team. The hiring team was friendly, but I never heard back from the company about whether I got to proceed with next steps, contacted HR for follow up and was ghosted. Disrespectful and unprofessional interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inmar

Application

I interviewed at Inmar

Interview

General questions of where I worked previously. Experience I had at other jobs. Main question is if you understand how to use a computer and the Microsoft Office suite, mainly Excel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inmar

Application

I interviewed at Inmar

Interview

This process was speedy. The HR didn't ask you about yourself and about the company any information. The tone of HR during the interview sounded like the company would very push you to work.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Inmar

Application

I interviewed at Inmar

Interview

Friendly and low pressure. They aren't very stuffy interviews felt pretty casual. They do have certain answers they are looking for make sure you know a lot about what their different kinds of business are like martech and fintech. Not necessarily looking for a fancy education, but someone that shows promise.

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you have for this position?
1 person found this interview helpful

Inmar

Application

I interviewed at Inmar

Interview

Very long interview and hiring process, but with excellent people. Positive experience outside of the long wait and frequent gaps in communication. No other real negative aspects to report in this review.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inmar

Application

I interviewed at Inmar

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and Excel test, peer interview with two different people, and panel interview with three different managers. Then hiring decision. Moves fairly fast and interviews are about 30 mins each.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inmar

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Inmar

Interview

15 minute recruiter screen, then 3 rounds of interviews. I was one of final candidates. Up to that point, I was pretty happy with the process. The internal recruiters were very responsive. Then I got an automated email 3 weeks later saying that they chose someone else. I wish they would have put more effort into our final interaction. I spent hours preparing for the interview and speaking with the team and they couldn't make the extra effort to write something more personal. It really soured the whole experience.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Inmar

Application

I interviewed at Inmar

Interview

Interview process consisted of three rounds, 2 behavioral and 1 "case study". Normal behavioral questions, just trying to get a feel for who you are. For the case study, you were given 30 minutes to analyze a dataset and explain your findings.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you dealt with conflict in the workplace.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Interviews

Inmar Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Inmar as 47.6% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.98 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Business Intellgence and PC Technician rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Inventory Specialist and Receiving roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Inmar takes an average of 32.08 days when considering 84 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Data Architect had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Design Director roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 180 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Inmar according to 84 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.83%