Inogen Customer Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inogen Customer Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Inogen

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inogen (Richardson, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Started out by applying for the job on their career website through a posting on LinkedIn. After that, I was contacted by the guy who became my direct manager for a phone interview. Phone screen took about 30 minutes and was rather generic. After that, I was then contacted for a face to face interview. The face to face interview was with 3 managers, which I was prepared for ahead of time. Some of the questions were similar to ones in the phone screen. Most of them were asked by the manager who wound up being the trainer once we got into the training class. After that, I was notified that I had the job, was emailed offer letter, details on starting date and benefits, and a copy of the commission plan that I was to sign and send back. Pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time in a job where you didn't know how to handle a particularly difficult situation, how you overcame that struggle, and what you learned from the experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the base salary, and the commission compensation plan is lucrative enough that there was no need to negotiate for that.

Other Interview Reviews for Inogen

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inogen (Richardson, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a quick process where I spoke about my previous jobs and how I believe that they have prepared me to be able to handle this job. It was an interview with two managers and the both would ask questions about your previous job, decisions you made in certain situations, etc...

Interview Questions

• How did what you did previously compare to what you would be doing at Inogen.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inogen (Richardson, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

They used 2 on 1 interview strategies; relaxed atmosphere; very serious questions, they make sure that you have cognitive skills for the position. Its also important to showcase that you are an independent thinker

Customer Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inogen.

Interview

The interviews are always with two managers. They ask very basic, yet individualized questions based on your personal experience. Specifically, they will zero in on specific skills and and experiences from your resume. The managers are very thorough interviewers, and always look for enthusiastic, top-performing, and personable candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Inogen?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked what my base salary requirements, but there really is no negotiating it. All reps start at $30,000 base. I was satisfied with the base because the commission structure is excellent.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inogen (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Ready questions off of an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper and wrote down my answers. It was 7 minutes long. Very easy interview. I don't think you should take this job but the interview is easy.