InsideView Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

3.5

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InsideView (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Multiple interviews with key leaders, including CEO, and team members. Skype and in-person. I was impressed by the number of people they had me speak with as it demonstrated InsideView's commitment to ensuring those who join are well-vetted. There's a strong focus placed on ensuring that the people hired will appreciate, drive, and exemplify the company's values.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with a decision. What did you do?   1 Answer

Strategic Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at InsideView (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone Screen, Product presentation, interviews with management, personal interview with the CEO. This was a multi-faceted interview in which not only a demonstrated knowledge of Insideview was required, but a process that provided ample interaction to determine personality and cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Sell us our product, demonstrate you have done your homework, show us you would be a good asset to the team.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at InsideView in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was arduous, but necessary. They really take the time to find people who are going to be the best culture fit as that is a crucial point to working at InsideView. As a result, there are numerous interviews with lots of different employees from different departments to guarantee they are investing in an employee that will bring the best attitude to their work on a day to day basis.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years, as a top sales executive pulling million dollar deals, as a manager of a sales team, or starting your own company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation (as expected as an entry level employee)

SDR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InsideView in August 2014.

Interview

very fast and very easy. all interviews were really conversational and actually fun to have. no bs questions like what you would do with ten pencils. going in to this interview i had been burnt out from many other interviews with other companies so the energy they bring to the office was very contagious.

Negotiation

not much to negotiate

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InsideView (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Great people, good opportunity. I was contacted by a recruiter, had a great phone interview and was brought on site to meet with a few people. Overall, I felt the experience was positive, but I wasn't invited back to meet senior management.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience with UI design for the tech industry   1 Answer

Technical Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InsideView in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process can take some time- from the first phone interview to the final interview can take 2-3 weeks. Most positions require some type of presentation as part of the final process. You'll probably get to meet with the CEO before you're hired. I had four interviews and had to do a presentation as part of the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Cultural Fit is a major priority here. What would make this a good fit for you?   1 Answer

Strategic Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InsideView (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

First reached out to hiring manager through connection on LinkedIn, then was put in touch with internal recruiter. After initial phone interview, was brought in for an in person with the hiring manager. From there, was given a case study to create a high level account plan and submit. Final step in my process was a in-person interviews with the VP, Manager, CEO and Sales Executive. They did mention that usual protocol is to meet with a few folks before making a presentation, and then with the CEO who would be the final one to sign off on you, but my experience was different. They have established a great culture at InsideView and the interview process reflects that.

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InsideView (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Starts with a phone screen from a contracted recruiter, then phone screen from hiring manager, then come in for an office visit/ interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult if you are actually excited about the product and position and have thought about how you fit in to both.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InsideView (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Had a meeting with a recruiter. Scheduled a call with a VP, then was invited to come in for a meeting with members of the team. Each meeting is an hour, and if you are lucky, the person whose team you will be on tells you what to say to everyone that is interviewing you. not a very hard process. I hear some people had to give presentations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was quick, they send something over and I was eager to accept.

Education Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at InsideView (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

InsideView seeks applicants that fit with the culture. So the process of interviewing with several different people and then presenting to a group is not for the faint of heart.

Interview Questions

• What was your largest deliverable in your last position?   Answer Question