Insphere Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Insphere Insurance

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I interviewed at Insphere Insurance

Interview

Not you typical interview. Really relaxed and easy going. Dress professional and smile.

Interview Questions
  • Who let the dogs out?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Austin, TX) in Nov 2013

Interview

I attended a job fair at which an Insphere Representative was present. Did not even want to talk with them as I was not interested in sales but the rep called me over and we proceeded to have an interesting conversation, which I captured below.

Interview Questions
  • The most unexpected - and telling - statements that came out of the rep's mouth were: "any job is better than no job" and then, when talking about the required exam that one needed to pass, she mentioned that the company would provide you with the study guide but that you needed to pay the fee for the exam, which, she said was good because "otherwise you guys wouldn't show up."

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Charlotte, NC) in Oct 2013

Interview

Just watch some video, then you get hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Irving, TX) in Oct 2013

Interview

I received an email from a company recruiter asking me to interview. It was a group presentation (sales pitch) then one-on-one interview with the regional manager. The regional manager gives you materials on the health insurance plans you would pitch. You have to pay for background checks and state examination fees.

Interview Questions
  • Not of the questions were hard, but you are asked if you will give a minimum five ear commitment before offering the job.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Columbus, OH) in May 2013

Interview

If you have a heartbeat and a clean record they will hire you

Insphere Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance

Interview

Walk in and you are hired. Seriously, everyone gets a job. Don't think anyone gets turned away

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I interviewed at Insphere Insurance

Interview

Interview was mostly educational. Came to their office - which is very nice - and learned about the sales process/products they sell. I was instructed to contact them early next year.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Columbus, OH) in Nov 2012

Interview

Talking about my education and working experience. Bruce asked me why I want to do this job. We talked a lot about the exciting part of the job. After 3 days of the interview, I received a phone call from them to confirm that I was able to work as an agent.

Interview Questions
  • Why you are interested in this job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Santa Ana, CA) in Jul 2012

Interview

Initially, brought into a room with other applicants to review the company's information - an informational introduction. Then, I was taken to meet a gentleman, I forget his name, but a supervisor. After a long discussion on what I know about insurance (life, etc.), he kept agreeing with my nods and saying God Bless You (because of knowledge of insurance). After that interview, I was brought over to meet the Very young supervisor that I would be working under. This gentleman was fairly new with the company, but already promoted and ready to have underlings working for him on a "team" After that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • I cannot recall any difficult or unexpected question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Charlotte, NC) in Jun 2012

Interview

Sit down interview, all you have to do to get the job is to say you're outgoing/want to make lots of money/not afraid to cold call/can sit in a hamster cage.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews