Internal Data Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internal Data Resources Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

3.2

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources.

Interview

Job Shadow for 10 minutes, followed by a 10 minute essay, and 3 Panel onsite interview.
    I was asked to take an aptitude test with HTML, XML, and CSS that was not job impacting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

I added one of the recruiters on LinkedIn and she reached out to me about a phone interview. I interview that week on the phone. She told me that I could come to Nashville to interview, but I never heard back from her after I accepted the invitation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process lasted three weeks. Hiring Manager took 2 weeks to move forward with a follow up interview. The company will require seven references in order to move forward and a background check before extending an offer or follow up interview.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter over the phone. It took perhaps 30 minutes. I got a lot of typical questions about my background. Nothing difficult at all and I felt the conversation was going well. I liked what I heard and felt interested in the position. However, the end of the interview turned quite personal with questions about marriage and family planning. The questions did not just ask whether I had children, but probed into the reasons for my family decisions. I was shocked that in 2016, a company doesn't know how to mitigate legal risk better than that. They could easily face litigation for asking those sorts of questions. Based on that experience, I have no interest in employment with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background. What makes you interested in the position? Are you married? Do you plan to have children?   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was basic and easy. Just be enthusiastic and personable. Then they set up an in person interview in a small room with one other person. It was awkward, but they do most of the talking. They asked the basic questions so know your answers to those. They also look for you asking questions about the job/company to show interest.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I received a call back the day after I applied from one of the recruiters. We set up a time to talk more in-depth the next day at 12. She called me right at 12:00 but I couldn't answer because I was stuck on a call on the other line. By the time I hung up and called her back at 12:03 and she had already left for lunch. I left a message with a gentleman who answered her line but never got a call back from her.

It was a very impersonal experience. This is a sign that IDR employees are not engaged. They must not have a pressing need for talent OR they have a revolving door and simply don't care.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview. The second interview took place at the Atlanta office. The first part of the in-person interview was held with three staff members and the second half was one-on-one with the Atlanta office's manager. Everyone was professional, kind and informative.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. The HR recruiter was very friendly and personable-very easy to get along with.

My first round interview was on the phone and was very conversational. This is a very young company. They mainly were looking to get to know me.

The second round interview was an in office interview. I talked to four executives in the company and got the opportunity to shadow an employee.

Interview Questions

• Second Round: Who is someone that has inspired your work ethic?   Answer Question

Leadership Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Discussed the role I could play within the team. How could I help grow the company? What strategies have I used in the past? What makes me unique? What are short term and long term goals? Very conversational interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

They had to reschedule me 3+ times for a phone interview. I thought that the company was more organized than this. I still haven't talked to the recruiter because I am currently waiting on him to call me, but if they have to reschedule again then I'm just going to move along.