KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Internal Data Resources Reviews

Updated May 27, 2021

Found 105 of over 125 reviews

4.3
Internal Data Resources Chief Operating Officer  Ashley Holahan (no image)
Ashley Holahan
Pros
  • "Truly feels like a family and makes the hard work worth it(in 10 reviews)

• "Money - Recruiters and Account Managers have a great base pay and the best in the industry commission structure(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Hard work and can have long hours(in 23 reviews)

• "It is really hard to say anything bad about the company itself so these cons are more geared towards the industry in staffing versus IDR as a company(in 18 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

May 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

company really strives for professional growth and will help you obtain your goals. The benefits are excellent as well

Cons

repetitive work and the ups and downs of sales in general

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Hard work pays off!

May 14, 2021 - Recruiter in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've had the pleasure of working at IDR for almost 2 years now and I can't say enough good things. The leadership in our office is unmatched. Although we're a smaller staffing company, I've had the opportunity to learn and work directly with upper leadership that have been in the business for 10+ years. I greatly appreciate the mentorship I've received in navigating my new professional career. Not to mention leadership is extremely receptive, always available, and always willing to compromise. I've made life long friends and have thoroughly enjoyed working beside like-minded individuals. This company greatly values their employees and plans fun events in and outside of work hours. Plus we have great benefits and incentives (corporate athlete program, yearly incentives trips, monthly awards, and so much more)!!!

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is the industry is extremely competitive and can be tough at times. However, it has payed off and I've enjoyed growing here!!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Home away from home

May 14, 2021 - Recruiter in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have met some of my best friends at IDR. IDR is always working to improve processes and make staffing enjoyable. They work to provide everyone with opportunities to succeed. The Dallas office is very close and the team genuinely feels like a family.

Cons

Staffing in general is a tough industry but if you stick around long enough and work hard you will reap the benefits. Persistence and Perseverance is necessary for success.

4. 2.0

Oh boy..

Nov 17, 2020 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Definitely a fun group of people to work with... that being said, a VERY unprofessional work environment... oh for so many reasons but I will plead the 5th here.

Cons

Let’s start with the job itself, you get paid horrible money for the amount of hours you work and return you get. It’s also incredibly frowned upon to leave anytime before 6pm and you’re expected to start your day at 7:45am basically to kiss the managements you know what. You feel trapped, like you can’t leave the company. You’re stuck in the crazy mind game of that this is the best company ever and you will be vested in the company after 3 years. They promise all of these success stories but the “favorites” are the ones that move up. LEAVE when you feel ready and don’t feel guilty about taking PTO. They have handled covid like a joke... Everyone in the office has gotten it. They care about the fake accusations in their head that working from home doesn’t produce as much money, so they figured, screw the employees health, bring them back! Can’t forget this one, they MICROMANAGE. To the most extreme point. They’re tracking everything you do. To the amount of times you spent on the phone to the amount of times you even picked up the phone. If you take this job, please come back to these reviews during or after you quit and laugh with me at how fake they are. Good luck.

10 people found this review helpful
    5. 2.0

Trash company

May 12, 2021 - Recruitet in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Meet some hardworking individuals that become your friends.

Cons

Micromanaging is a major problem. Forced to hit metrics just for metrics sake and not quality of work. Unprofessional work environment. High turnover. Long hours for not much more pay. Commission takes long to hit and build up. Promises unkept by management. Worst job I’ve had in my 6 year career.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Strong Culture, Environment, and Opportunities

Apr 5, 2021 - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive work environment Company culture Growth opportunities Uplifting coworkers

Cons

Long hours Hard to make commission

7. 3.0
      Current Employee

Review

May 23, 2021 - Recruiter in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people you work with is great

Cons

Not much room for growth

8. 2.0

Not Great

May 10, 2021 - Recruiter in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

there is a great training program

Cons

Feels like high school, not great incentives for employees

9. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great Place

Feb 9, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, Good work life balance, informative, fun place to work, lots of happy hours

Cons

sometimes hard to meet monthly metrics

10. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good training

Mar 1, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good training to help you get ramped up, hard work will pay off. You can't slack.

Cons

Having a bad day or two can be looked at as a negative. need to grind consistently every day every week

Viewing 1 - 10 of 105 Reviews