Internal Data Resources Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.9
Ashley Holahan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Company willing to put money back into the offices" (in 5 reviews)

• "extremely competitive base and generous commission structure in comparison to their competitors" (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "people and told them about the long hours, hard work, etc" (in 19 reviews)

• "The industry is tough and the hours can be long, but I can't complain because with hard work comes great success" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Sr. Web Analyst"

Former Employee - Senior Web Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Web Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great staffing agency, actually best one I have ever worked with. They consistently followed up with me and checked in regularly and provided great support through out my employment with their client. Great benefits and very engaged partner. It was a pleasure to work with IDR, if I ever need work in the future will definitely call them first.

Cons

Can't find anything, no cons here

Advice to Management

Great pleasure working with you best staffing agency I ever worked with.

Sep 11, 2018 – IT Vendor

Thanks for the positive review! We're thrilled you had a pleasant experience with us!

2. "Recruiter"

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time

Pros

Great company culture, everyone cares about you succeeding and management is always there to help.

Cons

Big learning curve, but management is there to help you through it.

Sep 11, 2018 – IT Vendor

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

3. "Senior Recruiter"

Pros

Nice Building, in a great area.

Cons

Leadership style is micromanage, the turnover is very high.

4. "At will but unreasonable"

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time

Pros

Quick to hire, a friendly connection point

Cons

Unreasonable termination by made up behavioral concerns with no explanation, failure to communicate any expectations, takes an honest point of skill and labels it as lying

Advice to Management

Don't go through with a transparent hire regarding language skills and blame the hire for being a liar when the language skills were transparently communicated

Sep 19, 2018 – IT Vendor

It’s unfortunate when an employee leaves IDR with a negative experience because we always strive for open and honest communication. We want any decision we make to be transparent and unambiguous. If... More

5. "IDR"

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Really rewarding
    Fun atmosphere
    Tons of opportunities

Cons

Hard work and can have long hours

May 8, 2018 – IT Vendor

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback!

6. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you are looking to get into sales this company really does teach you a lot. There is definitely a learning curve since a lot of learning about the job is on the spot but when you hit your stride there is potential to make a lot of money and learn a lot about sales. The people around you will push you out of your comfort zone but have your back. The culture is great for the most part, and they have good benefits such as paying for fitness related items (gym membership, trainer, etc).

Cons

There is a learning curve to it just as with any sales position. You have to put yourself out of the way and absorb all of the feedback and opinions around you and learn not to take things personally.

May 8, 2018 – IT Vendor

We appreciate your review and strive to continue to grow strong team members!

7. "Hard work does pay off!"

Current Employee - Branch Director in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Branch Director in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

IDR offers an incredible opportunity for people to come into a company that is in extreme growth mode and really add value. IDR has a very competitive base and commision and offers great benefits to its employees. IDR invests a tremendous amount in every employee and expects that our teammates give it their all everyday. Fun place and people to work with!

Cons

Staffing is a tough industry, no hiding that. IDR can't change the industry, but they do everything they can to invest in the success of every employee.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your people. The changes that IDR has made over the last 12 month have been great, keep it up!

"Growth, Fun, and Money!"

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time

Pros

One big thing I was looking for out of college was a company that would allow for growth opportunities. IDR has multiple career paths and opportunities to move up within the company as either a Recruiter or Account Manager. All of the Branch Managers started off as recruiters so seeing the organic growth is really exciting. You can get promoted for the first time after just 4-6 months! You don't see that in many companies.

The culture is probably the biggest reason why people love IDR. When you are working with people you can consider friends and not just co-workers, it makes the day go by so much faster. We take time to celebrate milestones and accomplishments as a team. Happy hours, Sounds games, Escape Game, etc.

You also have the potential to make a ton of money. With uncapped commission you can set yourself up financially at a young age.

Cons

It does take some time to get ramped up. You don't see the big money or success right away so you have to be patient and keep working hard even when you don't see immediate results. The end result is so worth it though!

9. "Great Work Environment"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is no sitting around watching the clock here- the day flies by because everyone stays busy and works hard the entirety of the day. There is a lot of energy in the office and collaboration going on, making things a lot more dynamic than just sitting at a desk staring at a screen all day. Management is very involved and cares about the individual, not just the end goal and numbers. There is an endless opportunity to make a ton of money here. Everyone enjoys what they do and cares deeply about the company, making it much more than just a job.

Cons

If you aren't prepared to work hard while you are here, you won't do well. Everyone is on their A game and expectations are high- which leads to a lot of success, but can catch some people off guard if they aren't used to actually working at work.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Stay involved at the desk level and stay in touch with the individual, not just the end results.

"The place to be for a fun work environment that rewards hard work!"

Former Employee - Lead Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Lead Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

-You won't find a place with better earning potential. It definitely requires effort and a lot of hard work, but the reward is great compensation.
    -Fun atmosphere and environment. Most employees are relatively young and are the type of people you would hang out with after work.
    -Great benefits, corporate health program, and ESOP program.
    -Clear expectations and training provided.

Cons

-It's not for everyone. You will stay busy and have a full plate everyday, but it teaches good habits and really pays off for your career. It's a true work hard, play hard environment, and some will thrive in it, but others may want an easier and less challenging path. But for those motivated, it's a great environment to learn and grow.

Advice to Management

Keep making the positive changes! The company is headed in a good direction.