Cover image for Jack in the Box

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Jack in the Box Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 308 of over 308 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jack in the Box

Jack in the Box

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

The interview process was easy and fast. Only took like 10 minutes to do the interview. They were kind of straight forward and wanted to get to the point. Only worked there for a couple months.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    Answer Question

Jack in the Box

Application

I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

great interview overall. They were thorough in questions and I had answers prepared. I enjoyed the process and am looking forward to hearing back. They asked about past experience, conflicts, and how to handle certain situations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Jack in the Box

Analyst

Jack in the box vs McDonald’s vs Burger King 🤔

34 Comments

Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Jack in the Box? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Jack in the Box employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2023

Interview

it was short and they reviewed my resume and only asked me questions regarding my resume. They asked me to give more detail about things I listed. It went very well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Bakersfield, CA) in Jan 2023

Interview

I got hired by proving my patience. I just sat there and waited for two hours, waiting for the manager to have enough time to talk to me. I knew it was an entry level job but I think it was too easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jack in the Box

Application

I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

Recruiter was very easy to speak to. They were very positive and excited for the opportunity they were giving me. Awesome company. They care about their employees.. They treat you like family.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What are the top three adjectives would you use to describe yourself...now widdle it down to one..What one is it?

Jack in the Box

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

Applied online and was texted randomly and anonymously a few days later around 7:30 pm and when I asked who “we” were who was asking for my work history, I was told it was Jack in the Box. No name, no introduction just that “we” want to know your work experience. When I pushed back and insisted that this wasn’t the best way of conducting an interview, especially since they’re the ones who need workers and workers are tired of crappy bosses. “We” said that they were the district manager. Wow! What a joke! No wonder smh

Interview Questions
  • Weird, unprofessional, random, anonymous, immature and only one nonspecific question

Jack in the Box

Application

I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

Es una entrevista muy Rapida, solo les interesa si tienes tiempo, no importa que no tengas experiencia, preguntan a cuánto tiempo vives del lugar de trabajo, prácticamente al siguiente día te dan trabajo

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jack in the Box

Application

I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

Lead good okay nice people clean many workers highly skilled people good job good people great job great people I loved getting the food and helping people and making the orders correct

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jack in the Box

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

How often do you cook, When do you feel the need to try new recipes and why? Do you ever go cook to families house? Have you ever worked in a chicken before?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jack in the Box

Application

I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

Very easy and fast. The questions are straight forward and they explain to you the details and responsibilities of the job. The offered me the job on the spot but due to other circumstances I had to decline the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 308 Interviews

Jack in the Box Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Jack in the Box as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.86 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Cashier and Crew Member rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Cook and Team Member roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Jack in the Box takes an average of 11 days when considering 334 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Cashier had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Restaurant Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Jack in the Box according to 334 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 33.65%