Jack in the Box Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jack in the Box

1.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

They look at your resume, tell you how great the place is, ask if you have any questions.....You go meet a couple other people, thay ask you why you want to work here. Then they tell you your gired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied for an intern position. There were many applicants. I met with Human Resources and she asked many questions pertaining to my work abilities, characteristics, etc. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Everyone seemed very nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA).

Interview

phone interview consisted of qualification questions, followed by in person interview of behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to drop something for another project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Behavioral interview

Intern Interview

Interview

First received phone interview with general qualification questions. Then in person interview with HR with behavioral questions, which are basic and simple. Then interview with management with technical questions and experience.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a great experience. Applied for the position 3 weeks ago and received a phone interview. Followed up with an in person interview. The interview process was a little difficult at times.

Negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview

Applied 30days before I was contacted for first interview. Panel Interview. If you are asked to come in for an interview you will be asked to complete a hand written restaurant style application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with an arrogant person or one who made you angry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no flexibility

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was longs in terms of how long it took them to get back to me, set up the interview and then get back to me with an answer,

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone, 1 on 1 in person, 1 on 3 in person. The 1 on 3 was me with 3 upper level managers to assess if I was right for the company or not. The 1 on 1 was mostly what if questions to see how I would respond to typical duties on a day to day basis.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you failed to complete a project and what happened?   Answer Question

Cash Register Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

During the interivew the was very rude from time to time she would answer her phone and just ignore me, when I gave her my resume she just threw somewhere and did not even open it or bother to look at it. Also they were ties she would be drinking or eating something in front of me. While working with her she got better and nicer and i helped her improve her interview skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate 10 dollars an hour