Jack in the Box Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jack in the Box Interview Questions

Interviews at Jack in the Box

1.8

Team Member Interview

Interview

just go through the time how much time you want to work in a week, they ask you to fill out a form. Pretty easy and you can get job fast.

Interview Questions

• Do you have permission to work in us   1 Answer

Chef Interview

Interview

Straight forward interview & friendly manager to talk to. Conversation like and will move a long fairly easily. You got this don't worry. It is a good place to work at

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a chef for?   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Interview

HIred on the spot after learning I had 2 years fast food experience and knowing I can work weekends. Very laid back and minimum questions. Transportation was a question to ensure I could be on time.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for a fast food establishment?
      What can you work late shift and close?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee Interview

Interview

Great management, super nice when asking all of my questions, definitely recommend when trying to apply there. also love there food so another reason why I wanted to work there.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Reno, NV) in October 2020.

Interview

Hired on the spot after I said I could work weekends and worked the same day. Didn't ask too many questions and solely focused on what times you could work. However not really schedule flexible.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work on weekends? Will you arrive on time.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview

It was pretty easy and went really smoothly. Applied online and got a call two days later. They asked a couple questions and it was over with pretty quickly. Overall, it went good.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

they call or text you you come in and then you answer questions they tell you weather or not you are hired and if you are they tell you to come back with the appropriet outfit

Interview Questions

• what are your three strongest traits   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Riverside, CA) in August 2020.

Interview

I was only asked for my availability and how soon I’d be able to get my work permit, since I’m a minor. I was promised a job as soon as I gave my work permit. I did and came a few days later for training.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jack in the Box in August 2020.

Interview

Although I was grateful for the opportunity, I was left to wait for 2 hours and then set a different date by another employee to be "interviewed". The next day they let me know their expectations and what he tolerates. It was great because I didn't have to say anything about myself and was just given the job.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions to answer.   1 Answer

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Seattle, WA) in August 2020.

Interview

Good friendly environment seems like a great place to work it's busy the interviewer left a few times because it was in the middle of lunch rush and a few people didn't show up for work that day so she had to help the team members catch up since there was only three people. The GM really seems to like her franchise and will work just as hard if not harder as the crew instead of sitting in an AC office away from everyone