Jack in the Box Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 275 of over 275 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jack in the Box

Jack in the Box

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

It was pretty easy and went through smoothly. Was a bit nervous but the way the manager welcomed me made me loosen up. She went through the hours and if I’m able to work weekends as well.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to be in 5 years?
    Answer Question

Jack in the Box

Application

I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

If you have basic grill knowledge and able to communicate is the main point of the process. Knowing how grease works and not doing things that will eventually hurt people... like throwing ice in the fryer will go a long way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jack in the Box

Application

I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

Extremely fantastic experience here, especially we had a potential team. Friendly leaders with leadership, good communication between fellows and between superior and subordinate. Even though the work was not easy and simply, however, we can handle them very well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jack in the Box

Application

I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

End day Black cherry mallow MONDAY Water sports $23 Museum of illusions $20.95 Worlds largest mc donalds Snowbesh 0707 40 Macapy Beaver Frozen caramel It feels like everything i say atp makes u get closer and closer to breaking

Jack in the Box

Application

I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

The interview process was actually kinda funny. I sat outside on a rock because they were doing construction inside. The manager proceeded to ask me a couple of behavioral questions and some others about getting the right change.

Interview Questions
  • if the cost is 4.87 and they hand you a 5. what is the change

Jack in the Box

Application

I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

Very straightforward, general questions any job would ask you ranging from experience to job related Basic questions were asked to see how quick on your feet you can think in stressful situations

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jack in the Box

Application

I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

Usual process, as in I am responsible for assisting customers throughout the buying process. Their duties include greeting customers when they enter the store, helping customers find specific products or showing them how to use them and ringing up customer purchases on the POS register.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself ? Why are you the right person for this Job position? Would you like to ask about your salary ?

Jack in the Box

Application

I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

Depends on the manager or hiring personnel. Questions relate to personality and how one reacts in a work environment. Depending on state and region, health card might be required and the process in obtaining one.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to thrive in high paced and stressful situations or environments?

Jack in the Box

Application

I interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview

They required my cv and they asked for references, then they required a interview which I I passed but finished by not accepting. Although the prices went smoothly with them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muzaffarnagar

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Muzaffarnagar) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview is going great as most of the questions are about the job profile mentioned in my CV .Also the recruiters are very polite.The hted hrdfh hyyjj jfff trcmo httfg .

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 275 Interviews