Jewel-Osco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Sort:

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Ellyn, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Glen Ellyn, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

It was pretty general questions, not to serious. Just asked why I wanted to work at Jewel, and why I felt I could be a good fit. Also asked about availability.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Orland Park, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

I was asked a series of questions by a manager and someone else from the company,

I declined. I applied for a stock type of position and they wanted me to work as a barista at its Starbucks. They were handing me the job on a silver platter. They seemed desperate to hire somebody.

This was not remotely what I was looking to do. I told them I would think about it just to get out of there.

Interview Questions

• They asked very little. What is good customer service, and why I wanted to work for them, could I be friendly towards customers. I believe that was all.   1 Answer

Stock Boy Interview

Interview

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site. Your search for PCTEL Jobs in Wood Dale, IL does not match any jobs. We suggest you:

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Ellyn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Glen Ellyn, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

Very straight forward. Turned in an application and was called to schedule an interview. The interview was a typical behavior interview where they asked questions about your resume as well as why you want to work at Jewel. Overall it was very quick and painful, just make sure you give them a good idea of why you would like to were there. Flexible work hours is a huge plus.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your greatest weakness, and why.   1 Answer

Anything Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Spring Grove, IL) in September 2008.

Interview

You apply in the store on a computer first. It's a basic personality test that takes your information. You'll get a call from the store if they want you for an interview (at this point, you've basically already gotten the job). You go into the office and have a short conversation before the interviewer asks for some more information. She'll ask you to get a drug test by the end of the next day. That's basically the end of it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isn't one.

Apprentice Meat Cutter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Saint Charles, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

I liked the method in which the interview you and the serious attention in training there staff.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in the company in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I started at a default pay and that is fair cause i am new and i need to learn the companies ways. if i were you i would make sure you are polite and don't be nervious jewel osco is a great place to work for.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had an on campus interview with a recruiter that lasted about 30 minutes. The recruiter was very nice and easy to talk to. All around great experience and I recommend it to anyone looking to be a grocery/retail manager.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valparaiso, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Valparaiso, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

I met a representative at a job fair and, after talking for a bit, she scheduled me for an interview for their internship. After a week, a representative came to my campus and spoke to me.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you've had to motivate someone, and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Market Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco.

Interview

I applied online and received a call for an interview about a week later. I was hired on the spot after the interview and started training about a week later. Overall, it was about 2 to 3 weeks until I started the actual job.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your career plans?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Went in and spoke with the manager, and he told me more about the position and I liked what I heard. He asked me why I wanted to work there and then I was offered the job