Jewel-Osco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jewel-Osco Interview Questions

Interviews at Jewel-Osco

1.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco.

Interview

No questions were asked. Instead, the manager pushed me into being a front end associate instead of what I applied for. I didn’t end up taking the job, but she didn’t even say anything about general merchandise

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Rolling Meadows, IL) in March 2020.

Interview

Got called in for an interview that was efficient and brief. I then filled out paper work and while I originally allied to the front end, I have barista experience and was hired as an in store Starbucks barista. Overall I am very happy about the process.

Interview Questions

• How might you turn a customers bad shopping experience into a positive one at the front end to retain regular and loyal shoppers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glen Ellyn, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Glen Ellyn, IL).

Interview

Basic interview questions about why you want to work there/why they should hire you. Mouth swab drug test and you get your results almost immediately. They began training within about a week and a half of the initial hire.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco.

Interview

Worked for company prior, applied to internship and was called to an in-person interview. A simple interview with basic questions, interviewer very nice and welcoming. About two months later received an offer.

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Clinton, IA) in December 2019.

Interview

Not too long, pretty quick. There was a few people there so it took maybe an hour to get everything done. Overall it was pretty good. And they were nice

Interview Questions

• What department I would like   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Chicago, IL) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied online, got a call 2 months later. Went in for the interview and was hired on the spot. Super supportive and kind managers, although it can depend on your location. ALSO, you start as a bagger no matter if you applied for cashier or another department. Baggers are responsible for bagging, pushing carts outside but youre rotated with other employees throughout your shift, cleaning spills, and responsible for putting back unwanted groceries.
    DRUG TEST ON THE SPOT (ORAL)

Anonymous Employee in Normal, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Normal, IL).

Interview

Very brief basic interview. Asked me about my schooling, then did a drug test, then hired me all in the same day. Everybody was nice and seemed interested in me.

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yorkville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Yorkville, IL) in August 2019.

Interview

Went very well, not too short or too long. Manager was kind and professional. Told me to tell a little bit about myself in the beginning, my experiences. From then he told me about the job history, what they do there, and then offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• How many hours am I willing to work.   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Aurora, IL).

Interview

One on one interview compromised of questions relating leadership in your previous work experiences. An overview of the company's history and their expectations for you in the role. A rundown of the career paths that you can take with the company.

Interview Questions

• Examples of when you have taken leadership of a project. The challenges?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jewel-Osco (Lombard, IL).

Interview

Very easy and great and super fast process and the over view nice and easy and enjoyable and fun I wasnt that hard. my experience was easy not that hard they will hired you quickly and they only ask you 2 questions .

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer