Jimmy John's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jimmy John's

1.5

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Toledo, OH).

Interview

The Jimmy John's interview was very standard. I sat down with a GM and they asked me about my employment history, and how many hours a week I could work. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Employment History, Customer Service, Previous Experience, Willingness to Drive.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Virginia Beach, VA) in July 2020.

Interview

Sat down with Manager he asked a few basic questions and asked a bit about myself. We went over some of what is done in the store and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What is a goal you would lile to accomplish in tje next year.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alliance, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Alliance, OH) in July 2020.

Interview

it was great. few questions. i enjoyed speaking. they were very professonal. i was employed right awAY, WHICH IS GREAT CAUSE IM BROKER THAN A OKER!!! OKAY THATS ALL I GOT

Cashier Interview

Interview

I was discriminated against. I showed up to my scheduled interview and waited over an hour to be interviewed! I should have left but I was young didn’t know any better. I watched as the interviewer interviewed someone that came AFTER me, so they skipped right past me. When they finally decided to interview me the two guys were extremely unprofessional. They asked me how much I’d like to make and I said 10/hr. They laughed in my face. I even called to follow up several times to see if I got the job and was given the run around. Again, I was very young and didn’t know any better and the professional in me would always follow up.

Sandwich Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (San Francisco, CA) in June 2020.

Interview

Overall, the interview was very quick and casual. The questions were very simple. The person interviewing me spoke most of the time as she described the workplace. They are basically looking for someone who can make a sandwich in 30 seconds.

InShop Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jimmy John's.

Interview

Short Interview with only a few questions about what the job will include. Overall very quick and easy to complete. The manager was nice and wanted to keep the process short and sweet, understanding everyone is busy.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very simple and easy ! Just asked me how many hours I was looking to work and how I would be assets to the team. Overall they were very friendly and I was able to start within the next week once all of my paperwork was in.

Cook Interview

Interview

Basic food service interview that asked information about my background and after receiving a phone call I went into the store to speak with the on-staff manager. The overall process was easy and I only had to go into the store one time for the interview and later received the offer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working in the restaurant industry?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jimmy John's.

Interview

Come in and Ask for an application, most locations use paper apps from my experience. online you may or may not ever hear back from them. If they do decide to look at your application, theyll contact you for an interview date. If you're alive and breathing, they'll more than likely hire you as long as you have a vehicle.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any accidents or tickets unpaid that we need to know about?   1 Answer

Business Coach Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jimmy John's.

Interview

The interview was informal and felt more like a good conversation. The interview was mainly focused on ability to work with franchisees. Other than that it was mainly focused on company culture and buying in.