Jimmy John's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jimmy John's Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

1.5

Business Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jimmy John's.

Interview

1st step: Phone interview to tell about process not really an interview. I ended it early because after hearing about how long i'd be gone from home I had to respectfully withdraw my application.

Interview Questions

• If I could go to Illinois for 3 week training and then a 10 week training somewhere else   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Kokomo, IN).

Interview

Simple, laid- back, and quick. Not a lot of pressure during the interview. Talked mainly what my role would be in the shop, and what was expected if there weren't deliveries. Interview was within the same day I applied in person.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Basically just told me what my task would be. Which as cashier is clean lobby and work at register. And told me about the sandwich test. That i had to study for then come back and take.

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Renton, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very quick and casual interview with the general manager. Didn't need a hard copy of my resume or anything. Quick overview of what I'd be doing and when I'd be working. Seems like they were short on drivers and willing to take just about anyone.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your Washington State Food Handler Card?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Quick interview with the GM. After that the next day had a one on one interview with the owner. Talked about what I can do and bring to the store and that's it. 2 hours later GM contacts me if I want the job.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

Had the job before i saw the application. Was hiring anyone willing to work. Learn the menu and you have job security. Working there can be crazy, the atmosphere is very loud, and if you have good management, the job is actually fun

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Manhattan, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

They basically asked do you have a car and do you have a pulse and hired me on the spot. The management seemed to just want a warm body for finals week.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a drivers license?
      What do you know about the company?
      Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

It was an easy process and I was hired on the spot. They will hire just about anyone who has worth ethic. After the interview going down to the corporate office took a bit of time, but overall still quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Very casual, I dressed nicely even though it didn't seem to matter, we sat down in a booth and the manager went over logistical questions only. He asked me things such as when I'm available, if I have a car, etc. I asked a few questions and that was it!

In Shop Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jimmy John's.

Interview

There was no formal interview process. I discovered the job on craigslist and showed up to the location mentioned in the ad. The store was still under construction. They had a table outside. Once we finished the interview they said I started next week. Not too difficult, nearly anybody who applies will be accepted.