Journeys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.0

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Journeys (Orlando, FL).

Interview

My interview was very easy to get since I walked in and got an interview date on the spot. On the day of the interview I arrived and was directed to the food court for my interview. It was a little noisy but okay. Currently I am still waiting for a answer about the position. I called them three times in the last two weeks about the position, each time being told a different answer about when I should be contacted. Last time I called the manger told me I should be hearing back "sometime within the next month". Unfortunately I don't have a month to wait.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Journeys.

Interview

The process took maybe a week. I applied online and got a phone call later asking to come into the store for a group interview. It was all a good and fun interview no pressure to be professional they just want it to be fun.

Interview Questions

• I was given a scenario of my selling style. I was handed an accessory and asked to sell it to one of the other candidates.   Answer Question

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Journeys.

Interview

District Manager called me for an interview. After that interview, I had another interview with the store manager. About 3 days after that interview I got a call from the district manager asking to meet with me. At the meeting I was offered the position and was given a pay plan to look over and make my decision

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses, talk about a time where you gave excellent customer service, why do you want to leave your current job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Journeys (Medford, OR).

Interview

When I applied online I got a call a couple days later asking for an interview. I went and I thought she would ask normal questions, instead I was told "I like how you look" I'm hiring you. I didn't get any information or anything about the job after she told me I was hired she went inside the store and told me I could go.

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Journeys (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

First there will be a phone interview and then an in person one. No background check is required when being hired in. They just ask the questions thry deem neccesary to your role and hire you

Interview Questions

• When was a time you fell off track at work? What did you do to get back on track   1 Answer

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Journeys (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The DM came of as cocky and arrogant rather than excited to teach about an opportunity. Went through 2 interviews to be told there wasn't that specific position available after it was posted on multiple job sites.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The process was very quick as they tried to fit in as many interviews as they could that day. Interviewer was nice and asked situational questions that could apply to the actual job experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: Talk about a time you had to up-sale something to a customer   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Journeys in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call for a group interview in about a week. There were 15 of us in the group interview, which was held in the loud food court. The management explains working at Journeys, tries to get to know everyone and make them comfortable, then ask the typical questions. Show personality and don't be afraid to speak up!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Journeys?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when a customer wasn't pleased and how you dealt with it..   Answer Question

Interview

Within three days of applying to Journeys online I received a call to go in for a group interview. The group interview had a least 7-8 people, most of the candidates had experience while I did not. But I tried my best to stand out and show what assets of my own I could bring to the company; I also did a bit of research before the interview. The hiring process was very quick I'd have to say, considering what the store manager said "If you receive a call tonight that means you're hired", that took me by surprise.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Journeys (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was pretty simple the manager and district were nice and it was a group interview. They called and offered me the job. Then I came in and did the paperwork and it took about a week before I was put on the schedule