Journeys Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 437 of over 437 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Journeys

Application

I interviewed at Journeys

Interview

Loved the interview process quick and easy. They asked a lot of great questions to get to know me and how old work well in your company seems very welcoming and understanding also was very flexible being that I am in college which was a plus

Interview Questions
  • Have I worked in retail before why did I want to choose this company tell me something
    Answer Question

Journeys

Application

I interviewed at Journeys

Interview

Very conversational, awesome leader! I enjoyed my time talking with the team and learning more about the position. Very accommodating with my schedule and willing to work with the salary I had in mind.

Interview Questions
  • My past experience in the field

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Journeys (Aurora, CO) in May 2021

Interview

interview was an un-intimidating experience. the best interviews are the ones that turn into effortlessly genuine conversations to the point where you forget it’s an interview. i’d say my interview at journeys was one of the best i’ve experienced

Interview Questions
  • how do you go about delegating tasks to your team?

Journeys

Application

I interviewed at Journeys

Interview

Went by super fast. There’s basic questions. The people were really nice and laid back . Definitely hope i get the job. But if your nervous don’t be it’s only a few questions that are asked and there really simple to answer. ...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Journeys

Application

I interviewed at Journeys

Interview

it was a group interview in the mall's food court where everyone was asked the same unconventional questions probably to gauge personality and how easily you can talk to people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Journeys

Application

I interviewed at Journeys

Interview

I applied and received a call about a week later. The interview was easy going. They are looking for people that are easy to talk to and are highly motivated.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a situation where you did not agree with a previous manager. How did you handle it?

Journeys

Application

I interviewed at Journeys

Interview

the interview was very simple and generic many people have told me I haven't gone into it yet but that is what I heard the interviewer was super nice which was the manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Journeys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Journeys

Interview

It was a group interview for a seasonal sales associate position with the opportunity to stay on depending on overall production. The interview took about 7-10 minutes and was relatively easy. It isn't necessary to dress up for this particular job interview being that the dress code of Journey's is casual in nature. Nothing remotely intimidating about this process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Journeys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Journeys in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview was very casual and the employees were really nice. They just asked about my interests and things similar to that. I had a interview with assistant manager and then I walked around the store and talked to the other employees

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Journeys (Anchorage, AK) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very nice, it was a pleasure to do and learn about what the job would be like. The manger contacted me through phone, and did not ask on the application for preferred name.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 437 Interviews