Just Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Just Energy Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy (Elgin, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Seen an AD on indeed. I was called by a recruiter spoke for ten minutes. I was asked to come in for a face to face interview the very next day. That's when I should of done my research but I didn't.

I met with the recruiter. I was asked some information about my background and why I left past companies. That was all summed up in fifteen minutes. Then the remainder 45 minutes was a sales pitch on how great "Just Energy" is and so forth. The pay is $11 an hour with commission. If you sell two plans a day your on track to make over $40K a year. It's just a telemarketing job. It's not a real career. They make it seem like it's not and they can change peoples lives. Well, I did do my research the very next day. A lot of scams being done by this company and a lot of unhappy employees.

I was told to give the recruiter a call end of next week. Because I stated to her that I do have other interviews lined up for the remainder of the week. That's when she totally changed her mood. From being super nice to being a pushy salesman. She basically told me well hope your other interviews don't go well because we want you here. That's where I draw the line. I will not be calling her. I rather take a job with a set salary and not be apart of any scam.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. The whole interview was a sales pitch why I should take a telemarketing job and be paid commission.   1 Answer

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Just Energy (Anaheim, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

First round interview with Regional Recruiting Manager and Office manager.

Sales experience was a huge plus for this position.

Then I had another interview with the office manager and sales vp via phone.

Interview Questions

• How long do you believe it will take until you make an impact?   1 Answer

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Just Energy (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then a panel interview on the phone. Very thorough and I was impressed with the panel. They found my resume online. Sound like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions that is very pertinent for the position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Just Energy (Bingham Farms, MI).

Interview

Went online filled out application. I received a call within 48 hours. I did a very brief phone screen. I was scheduled for a in person interview the next day. By the end of the week, I received a job offer via email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Bingham Farms, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

In a room full of applicants, a manager shared about the company as well as his story of not having a college degree and hearing about this job and working his way up to management. I was given a worksheet for busy work while each of us was called in every few minutes for individual interviews. When I was called in, I was asked a few questions about my resume, then the interviewer spoke a lot about the position. At the end he told me to call him in a few hours for their decision. For my part, the interview was 70/30 listening versus speaking. I didn't end up calling.

Business Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by 3 managers who wanted to understand how I would fit and contribute to the position.Everybody was very supportive. They shared few details of the project I would work if selected which sounded interesting.

Interview Questions

• How do you apply your knowledge into real life situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview, I should have trusted my gut and not went to the physical interview
    Dingy office with around 9 other candidates ( all in their early 20's).
    Was more of a sales pitch than an interview, I could not pin the interviewer down as to what the job entails or pay scale.
    By the time I got home there was a message on my machine telling me I ha the job and when training started I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE JOB WAS
    after a quick search on the internet and found it is SELLING DOOR TO DOOR
    waste of my time AVOID

Gas Settlement Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy.

Interview

I applied online. The process took around 2 weeks, I got the call for the interview. First you have to take a test so they see your analyzing skills, then the hiring manager comes in to interview you, mostly to go over the questions you answer.

Interview Questions

• They ask questions such as "If there is a 10x10x10 cube made of small cubes, and you paint 3 faces, how many of them would have paints if you take the small cubes out"   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Met up with Manager and went over the resume and discussed my skill set in details and went through the job description and related stuff for the job. Briefed abot the job and the requirements associated with it.

Interview Questions

• My experience and the nature of duties about my previous job   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

I got a phone call from this company and went into to interview for a RECRUITING position. The lady said I did great and invited me to meet with the hire manager the next week. I came in he disregarded any comments or anything I had to say in general. He talked to me about doing business to business sales, which if you have not read from the other posts is a complete scam. It was a complete waste of time and horrible experience. I should have stuck with my instinct because I knew something was sketchy with the whole scenario.

Interview Questions

• Easy basic questions
      Explain to me your past experiences?   Answer Question