Just Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

1.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and received a call from HR. I was asked to finish some test with timings. Basic logical questions. In 8 min we must answer as many as possible. I dont have any idea, how many that would be. Later I did not even receive any acknowledgment or rejection email

Energy Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy (Dayton, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was asked for an interview immediately. I went to the office and they asked me one questions before telling me what they do. The interviewer was sending emails the whole time I was there. I asked for a business card and they didn't have any. I had to ask them to write down their contact information, and then I had to ask for their email to be included instead of just the phone number. They then had to go into their email to look up their email address. Overall very unprofessional.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy (Elgin, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Seen an AD on indeed. I was called by a recruiter spoke for ten minutes. I was asked to come in for a face to face interview the very next day. That's when I should of done my research but I didn't.

I met with the recruiter. I was asked some information about my background and why I left past companies. That was all summed up in fifteen minutes. Then the remainder 45 minutes was a sales pitch on how great "Just Energy" is and so forth. The pay is $11 an hour with commission. If you sell two plans a day your on track to make over $40K a year. It's just a telemarketing job. It's not a real career. They make it seem like it's not and they can change peoples lives. Well, I did do my research the very next day. A lot of scams being done by this company and a lot of unhappy employees.

I was told to give the recruiter a call end of next week. Because I stated to her that I do have other interviews lined up for the remainder of the week. That's when she totally changed her mood. From being super nice to being a pushy salesman. She basically told me well hope your other interviews don't go well because we want you here. That's where I draw the line. I will not be calling her. I rather take a job with a set salary and not be apart of any scam.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. The whole interview was a sales pitch why I should take a telemarketing job and be paid commission.   1 Answer

Field Energy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Warren, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

We are basically placed into the position of energy consultant if we believe the promise made by the recruiter. The recruiter is dishonest and does not disclose what a consultant actually goes through or can expect in the field such as being attacked by animals with no protection devices, no breaks, no proper training, and short pay each week. Bonuses are promised but never given.

Interview Questions

• They only ask if you have sales experience and would you be willing to go door to door for sales.   1 Answer

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Just Energy (Anaheim, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

First round interview with Regional Recruiting Manager and Office manager.

Sales experience was a huge plus for this position.

Then I had another interview with the office manager and sales vp via phone.

Interview Questions

• How long do you believe it will take until you make an impact?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Just Energy (South Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward and informative. one of the most easy going interviewsI have ever been on. as long as your ready to work they will be willing to have you be apart of the team

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with one person than a phone interview with a panel of 3.
    Later an in person interview with the same panel of 3 previously listening in. Additionally, another person is added to listen in.

Interview Questions

• Same questions asked in person that were on the previous phone call panel .   1 Answer

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Just Energy (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then a panel interview on the phone. Very thorough and I was impressed with the panel. They found my resume online. Sound like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions that is very pertinent for the position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Just Energy (Bingham Farms, MI).

Interview

Went online filled out application. I received a call within 48 hours. I did a very brief phone screen. I was scheduled for a in person interview the next day. By the end of the week, I received a job offer via email.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Bingham Farms, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

In a room full of applicants, a manager shared about the company as well as his story of not having a college degree and hearing about this job and working his way up to management. I was given a worksheet for busy work while each of us was called in every few minutes for individual interviews. When I was called in, I was asked a few questions about my resume, then the interviewer spoke a lot about the position. At the end he told me to call him in a few hours for their decision. For my part, the interview was 70/30 listening versus speaking. I didn't end up calling.