Kids Foot Locker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kids Foot Locker

2.4

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got called back the next day for an interview. I went into the interview and was interviewed by the store manager. She was really cool, she asked about my availability, and regular questions you expect at an interview like "Why do you want to work here?" and "Why should we hire you?" I got hired on the spot and returned the next week for training.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. You get paid minimum wage.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

I have great people skills and I am very friendly and Kind when it comes to my job.•Handled responsibilities of receiving incoming inventory items and organizing them according to size and type
    Performed the tasks of assisting with setting up of sales floor display Assigned responsibilities of maintaining a clean working environment Handled the tasks of assisting customers by identifying and meeting their requirements Performed responsibilities of providing excellent customers service by attending to their needs Assigned tasks of monitoring inventory and stock items in the store.

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to kids foot locker?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Dayton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I put in my application on Wednesday received a call on Friday for a group interview for that Sunday. Went to the group interview answered all the questions that I could so that I could stand out. Then on the following Monday I received a call to come in for a one on one interview, about a week later they called and said "Were going to add you to the team" so I went in to fill out my new hire paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What type of style are you more into?   1 Answer

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Monroe, LA) in November 2016.

Interview

Actually apply for footlocker couple months ago.Way back in June and its November now. They called me over the phone to schedule an interview. It was such along time ago. I thought they wasn't interested. I currently worked here and Home Depot.My first interview was a group thing. Second interview was alone. Pretty easy if you stay clam and relaxed.

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

They asked me a Variety Of questions to answer them about Work and My Last Working Job Experience We finish the interview and then i went to home when done.....

Interview Questions

• What was a previous Experience at a nother Employer   1 Answer

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Stockton, CA).

Interview

I applied online & a little over a week later I got a call telling me they have a group interview. Asked me when i was free for the interview which I thought was pretty nice since they're were working around my schedule. The interview wasn't in the store but in was in the basement of the mall. There were 6 other people there & we were split in groups of 3. There was 2 managers from different stores that interviewed us (one was writing while the other one asked questions) we all got asked the same questions & took turns answering. After that they called us one by one to interview indivually. After my indivual interview the a manager handed me the "pre hire" form. While I was filling it out I looked around & noticed there was only me & one other guy left. Im assuming they told the other people they weren't hiring them or whatever. The manager then told me that they'll call me within 2 days & that I should stay by my phone. 2 days later I got the call saying I was hired. I'm starting in 2 weeks.

Overall, the interview was probably one of the easiet job interviews I ever experienced. the managers were pretty young & they seemed really relatable.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where you messed up & how did you fix it?   2 Answers

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Walked in to the store and asked for the store manager. We greeted and introduced ourselves. Continued to the back room while doing small talk. Sat down and began with the interview at once.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good addition to the team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Newark, DE) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview took place near the kids play area in the mall so it was relatively loud. The interviewer asked basic questions that have to deal with retail. more what would you do or how would you deal with type of questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between working with a child and working with a adult?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied and got called maybe 2 months later. I was given an option on what time I should come in for a group interview. Expect 3-6 people in the group counting yourself. They gave me a 2nd interview the same day. They'll email u if u have the job. Good luck! Talk a lot!!! Make sure you talk loud and clear. Try to be the 1 of the 1st ones to answer the questions.

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Arcadia, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through their website and got a call for an interview about 2 months later. The interview consisted of me & one other person. The manager asked basic questions and was very polite during the entire interview.