Kinder Morgan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kinder Morgan

2.7

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kinder Morgan (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews, one in person. First one with supervisor, second with management. In person interview with team. All team members allowed to ask questions/comment. Supervisor did not sit in on the team interview. Much more relaxed, allowed for more personality to come out.

Interview Questions

• What was one challenge you faced and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinder Morgan (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

There were three of them. The hiring manager, the "quiet one", and a field contact. They strayed from the job description which was annoying. Just seemed like they were trying to trip me up.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have in dealing customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinder Morgan (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied and a few days later, I received an email requesting for an interview set up. Interviewed at the headquarters and a week or two later I received a phone call with an offer. Interview was panel style with 3 people.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kinder Morgan.

Interview

The interview process was quick and informational. The interview was the easiest part of the process as a whole. You go to the location and have a 1:1 interview and if it is deemed that you are fit for the position, you get shown around the shop and then are free to leave.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kinder Morgan (Houston, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

one interview ,with a bunch of stupid questions ,they are management in a position that don't need to be there ,it is not what you know its who you know or how well you can kiss butt

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinder Morgan (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

On line then they setup interview processes with standardized questions. They set am appointment up to be interviewed. Then ask you to talk a little about yourself. Then ask about your previous or current employer. The overall experience was pretty much like any other.

Interview Questions

• What you did for your last or current employer that made an impacted.   Answer Question

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kinder Morgan (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

First phone interview, then technic interview and management interview. Technic interview is easy if you have hands on experience of their requirements. Needs to prepare the technical questions and behavior questions.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kinder Morgan (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Recruiter will call you then will do a
    Phone screening
    Then you can negotiate with your base salary if you agree with their budget
    Then will Schedule you for the panel
    Initial technical interview
    Then sometimes will have Management interview b
    Background check then they will call you for the offer if they want to hire you

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kinder Morgan (Midland, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Called on the phone, spoke for about 15 minutes. Questions were easy and generic. Not helpful in determining the type of employee I could have been. Face-to-face interview could have been more helpful.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were in a stressful position and overcame it.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinder Morgan in March 2012.

Interview

Please discuss how you would solve a problem