Kony Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 26, 2017

3.1

Associate Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I initially received an HR interview, followed by 2 technical reviews and 2 managerial reviews. All interviews were professional and best of all, courteous. They were scheduled by an assistant, I was notified in advance with information about the interviewer.

Finance, Misc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with who would become my direct manager at the time. She was extremely straight forward about work/life balance, day to day and what to expect overall. Rather than formal questions, I was able to summarize who I was, professionally.
    I then did a brief standard interview with HR.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony in March 2016.

Interview

I came in through a referral. Initial contact was a phone call from a recruiter. We traded a few emails and an phone interview was setup with the hiring manager. I also spoke with one of the team members and then a face to face with the manager. Overall the process was easy and there was a lot of communication.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my sales experience   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online. The first three interviews were all done via telephone. The last round interview was at Kony's headquarter in Austin. The final round was a face to face with three different members of Kony's sales team.

Sales Interview

Interview

boring all they wanted to know was who do I know in the company and what contacts could I bring with me. Management has no idea what they are doing here at all

Corporate Content Writer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

I had a wonderful interview experience with this company. They were quick to follow up and respond to questions. I gained a comprehensive understanding of the position requirements and company structure from the initial interview. I accepted an offer from another company before completing the interview process but from what I experienced, this is a wonderful company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Explain your current role / how does your experience compare to the job requirements?   Answer Question

Associate Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Orlando, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Initially I had a phone interview with the HR staff discussing my past experience and in general what my job role would cover. Next I had a technical interview with a manager reviewing my past experience with REST, AJAX, Web services. Then I had 2 more interviews with Kony Leadership reviewing what I know about the role, what to expect, what type of training I would receive, and other general questions about past experience and how I would handle managing teams overseas. Lastly I was invited to an in person interview that included a more in-depth technical interview with whiteboard and another soft-skills interview that included the Kony development process.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage the time difference between working with employees in India in addition to handling workload in the US.   Answer Question
    • Preform a sort of your choice on a linked list.   Answer Question
    • How would you design a mobile application that allowed you to purchase movie tickets?   Answer Question

Customer Reference Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kony in June 2015.

Interview

Got a phone screening interview with HR. Call lasted 15mins. The HR did not really want to know about my experience. Just went quickly to the salary question and why I wanted to leave the company. Was this interview to assess the market? Seriously. Stay away from this company.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kony in December 2014.

Interview

Great process with my former manager who was a great sales manager. Unfortunately, my Sales VP was whacked after he brought up current issues that needed to be addressed to our CEO.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? What do you bring that I can't find in everyone that I'm speaking with today?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony in March 2013.

Interview

I've heard different accounts of the interview process. Some taking many, many interview steps with multiple personnel others very few. I do know that once they know you are the right candidate they move very fast to get you on board. Questions will vary widely but will be focused on your indicated skill sets to determine if you really know your stuff. Expect to do a demo of something you are comfortable with or a skills test.

Interview Questions

• No off the wall questions. They are focused to your cited strengths to determine if you are legit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Flew out to meet direct manager, was able to negotiate terms for a win/win.