Kony Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 221 of over 221 interviews

Recruiter17%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Pune)

Interview

The interviewers came to Pune from Hyderabad. There were 3 rounds. 1). Multiple choice questions 2). Technical round 3). Managerial round All went quite well. The interviewers were cool enough to correct the wrong answers and the process was interactive. Salary discussion was held later over call.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself after 5 years
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Jul 2020

Interview

Total interview process was totally smooth.It includes 3 rounds. > First Round was totally related to Data Structure And Algorithm (2 problems ).They are mostly interested how you approach the problem statement and how optimal you give the solution. >In Second Round, They asked about projects and technologies. Interviewers are very smart to judge the right candidates by asking very minimal no. of questions. >Third/Last Round, This is completely high-level round. They asked about current/last project and most interesting project I have worked in. They are mostly interested in the kind of challenging work you have done so far and your contribution to the project along with domain knowledge. It includes some technical questions as well. Interviewers are very kind and will make you comfortable throughout the interview process. Note:- During the interview be confident and communicate well while solving the problem as well. Practice more on Data Structured and Algorithm concept before giving the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q1: Problem related to Fibonacci series. They asked about how to climb the the roof using stairs you have option to go step by step or skip one stair max.
  • Q2: Reverse the linked list.
1 person found this interview helpful

Kony

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kony in Jul 2020

Interview

It was very nice and the interview process is over all very good .most of the questions were asked on java and programs and SQL and other technical related stuff

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Jun 2020

Interview

Three rounds of interview. One brief HR discussion. Two rounds of technical interview with a major focus on DS & Algo, each about one and half hours, with the last 10-15 minutes spent on technology I was to work for. Third round with an architect or somebody of that caliber, and this was for 30 minutes, also mostly tested on algorithms. HR discussion for 15 minutes, spent on figuring out fitment. The technical rounds were great, had a good rapport with the interviewers. Then it came to the offer discussion. I was speaking to a recruiter from the company. I had a offer already and in the discussion I told him as much, but the recruiter was not bothered about it, and I was in the final stage of interviewing with another company when this happened. An offer was released two days after the offer discussion and I was asked to accept in 24 hours. At this point of time, the other comany's discussion had completed and I was awaiting an offer from them. I, very politely, asked if I could get another 24 hours to take a decision. I was actually considering Kony, but just wanted to hear what the other comany had to offer. This is when it went downhill. The recruiter accused me of "job shopping" even when I hadn't accepted the offer. I again very politely apologised for not communicating that I was in the last stages of discussion with another company, although I think sitting in for multiple interview in parallel is normal when one searches for new opportunities. The recruiter asked me to confirm within the second day, but I get a offer rescinded email after 29 hours after releasing it. I was upset. I sent a thank you email to them and carried on.

Interview Questions
  • Given a string and a dictionary, find if it is actually a valid sentence with the spaces stripped. e.g. "howwasyourday" is valid "qwertyuiop" is invalid
  • You have an 2D rectangular integer array sorted on rows and columns. Write an efficient algo to find if an element is present? e.g. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 11 Find the position of 8. Ans: [2][1] Find the position of 12. Ans: not found

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Feb 2020

Interview

There are 1 written test + 2 technical interviews + 1 hr discussion Recruitment people are very friendly and responsive. The process went smoothly. The written test is on programming and datastructures. They gave 3 algorithmic questions to solve. The first technical round is entirely on datastructres and algorithms. The second technical round is about the tech stack that we mentioned in our resume. The interviewers are very clear and well-qualified people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kony

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kony in Oct 2019

Interview

In depth multi-stage process via phone and video conference. Questions from recruiter, manager, peers, and VP with in-depth explanations of the job duties. Additional email communication was also provided.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawāda

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Vijayawāda) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād)

Interview

I applied it through on-campus .There are 3 rounds of interview. Questions Purely on data structures (Trees,Linked list),arrays and strings. But for us 4 rounds were conducted. I encountered 3 TR rounds and got rejected in final TR. The interview was average not so difficult. It is one of the friendly to work company.

Interview Questions
  • Calculate longest substring count from a given string with out repetition of characters.

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Bhubaneshwar) in Jul 2019

Interview

The Hiring process was similar to all the renowned tech companies. 1)Online Test 2)Technical Round 1 3) Technical Round 2 4) HR They are very particular about hiring the best of the best.250 appeared for online test 65 were shortlisted and then only 4 were selected. All the Interview processes were good and the interviewer will make you comfortable before they proceed for the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneshwar

Application

Interview

At first there was an online test, which consisted of mcqs of aptitude, reasoning followed by 2 coding questions. The questions were simple. Later a list of 35 students were called for an interview. Half of the students were taken to face 1:1 interview and the rest half of them were given a coding question to solve in the best efficient way possible. Later around 10 students were selected for a second round of interview followed by the HR interview.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on OOPS and Data structures. Concept should be very clear in order to clear the interview
Viewing 1 - 10 of 221 Interviews