LA Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LA Fitness

1.8

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness (McDonough, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Great opportunity, especially if you have little experience! You will not be upset! In my opinion! I was actually very excited about being able to join the team at my location!

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

walked through gym to see all areas needed to be cleaned, talked about different parts of the job and what I would have to do every day. talked about the different chemicals and cleaning solutions and the tools like a power washer and window squeegee and whether or not I knew how to use them

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience dealing with upset customers?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiations, pay was a set rate.

Anonymous Employee in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Montclair, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

You will get a call to an interview
    be questioned and be told to pitch a sale
    if liked would have to go to the main office and have the Manager interview
    if giving the ok you will need to purchase a clip board and stamp out of your pocket

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

Their was no interview it was a tour around their facility pretty informal also listed job responsibilities and at the end of the tour I was offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Tampa, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

No questions, just showed up one day, was handed a bucket with some sanitizer and towels in it, and told to clean a row of machines. Spent maybe 10 minutes cleaning and was hired.

Janitorial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Poway, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

At the beginning of the interview, I was asked to explain a little about myself and about my past experience. Then it went straight to what I would be doing in a janitorial position at the gym, I received a walk around the gym to be shown all the area. Asked if I had any questions, and said that they would be in contact with me by the end of the week if I was to be considered for the position.

Janitorial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Marietta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very easy and fast
    Hired on the spot
    Will provide more pay if you have experience
    Some interviews may be working interviews and more so a detailed summary of the job duties, what you'll experience, and how to do things.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience?
      Can you perform the job duties?
      Flexibility   1 Answer

Lead Janitor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness in October 2016.

Interview

Quick. Just needed to fill the spot. Very sexist. Mostly men only get this position. They don't really care if you have experience. They just want to fill the spot, and even knowing you're knew to the job they expect the world of you.

Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness.

Interview

Called me back pretty quick after submitting application online. As soon as I submitted, writhing 15 minutes I got a phone call from a rep asking me a simple question and if I’d like to come in for an interview the next day.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Louisville, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

waited in lobby for manager, was brought to office where she sat me down and asked standard interview questions, was offered job after showing resume, was wayyyyy overdressed compared to the manager and others, it is a gym afterall