LA Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LA Fitness Interview Questions

Interviews at LA Fitness

1.8

Front Desk Interview

Interview

It was really easy and chill. Just be honest and professional and you’ll be fine. She called pretty quickly after our interview, it only took about one or two days for her to get back with me and set up a training day.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you were challenged at a job in the past?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness.

Interview

Had an informal interview with a current operations manager which gave an initial overview of the job, then set up a second interview with district operations manager. Pretty easy interview, Just do your research and come with questions.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

A lot of getting to know you and your work history questions and what your availability is and what your comfortable with. It was a one on one sit down following with a background check and then you wait for the next hiring manager to contact you 1-2 days later with an over the phone interview which then determines if they say your good to be hired and then the first manager will contact you if you are to be hired for the position

Interview Questions

• What is one pro and one con about yourself   1 Answer

Janitor/Cleaner Interview

Interview

No real formal interview process. Very casual. Submit resume. Received call. Scheduled 2-hour training session. Completed necessary paper work and online videos for work behavior. Some other on the job training.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (San Bernardino, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

it was quick and easy. Just make sure that you care about working for them. Overall, it was a good hiring process and wish every job interview was like this.

Membership Sales Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crofton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Crofton, MD) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview process was short and sweet. Sat down with General Manager and Assistant General Manager. Basic interview questions. Not hard at all just had to be able to answer question to demonstrate ability to communicate with others

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness.

Interview

Easy. As i had experience they had me walk around the gym by myself and check out any maintenance issues then point them out. The other lead janitor was on medical leave and truth be told I think they were hiring urgently.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about my experience and my availability to work.   Answer Question

Personal Training Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness.

Interview

This is 100% a sales job. Not exactly what I was expecting from the position. This job does not require any personal training or exercise experience. If you are looking to get into sales, this is the job for you. If you are looking to get into personal training management, I would look elsewhere

Lifeguard Interview

Interview

The process was easygoing. I just had to do a phone interview and I got hired on the spot because they were in need of lifeguards. The manager was very polite and did not try to grill me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you faced an adverse situation   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness.

Interview

Applied online. Within a few days the operations manager at the local club called to ensure I was still interested and ask a few questions about availability. Moved onto an in-person interview at the club. Met some staff, toured the club. Asked pretty standard questions. Focus on customer service (for front desk/child care positions).