LA Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 543 of over 543 interviews

Employee Referral7%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

LA Fitness

Application

I interviewed at LA Fitness

Interview

Spoke with hiring manager over phone and then she offered in person interview. The interview process was fairly simple and straight forward. They mainly interview to make sure you are a decent person and can provide good customer service.

Interview Questions
  • -What do you do currently? -Why LA Fitness?
    Answer Question

LA Fitness

Application

I interviewed at LA Fitness

Interview

it was a great interview process. very laid back and asked me about what i know and how i would contribute to the team. started talking about numbers right away.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LA Fitness

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness

Interview

Not too hard but they did ask a lot of questions and there’s a lot of training. You won’t make more than minimum wage for atleast 3-6 months trust me

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time where you had a conflict at work and you handled it

LA Fitness

Application

I interviewed at LA Fitness

Interview

2 interviews one with dm another with the gun of the store you’ll work at. Quick fast interview process. Tried to hire same day. Decent hours, chill environment if you can produce

Interview Questions
  • What previous experience do you have in sales Are you okay with commission

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blasdell, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Blasdell, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied on Indeed and had an interview scheduled at my closest club location. As a past employee, we reviewed the position and my prior experience in the fitness industry. I was not offered the position immediately, but a follow up email was sent and later a phone call was scheduled.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LA Fitness

Application

I interviewed at LA Fitness

Interview

Asked about previous job experience, why I want to work there and what my availability looks like. Interviewer was easy to talk to and just wanted to get a sense of personality to work the front desk.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LA Fitness

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness

Interview

Its amazing question qnd interview process. Online interview is good bcz people from other countries can also apply. Pls make sure give importance to online interview . Its really help good candidate to apply

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LA Fitness

Application

I interviewed at LA Fitness

Interview

The interview process was easygoing and upfront. The process was short and the interviewer made me feel comfortable. All in all I’m looking forward to hearing back from the company very soon.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LA Fitness

Application

I interviewed at LA Fitness

Interview

The district manager was friendly and professional. He answered all questions thoroughly and made me feel like I could trust him. The interview process was straight forward and I look forward to being apart of the team,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LA Fitness

Application

I interviewed at LA Fitness

Interview

It went very smoothly. I would definitely consider it casual and laid back. They were straight to the point and didn’t waste my time which I appreciated. They offered me the job on the spot but while we were waiting for all of the verifications to come in I was offered a better position that paid more somewhere else so I didn’t end up taking the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 543 Interviews