LSI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LSI Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2018

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LSI (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

I was brought in for an initial interview. 4 other people were also scheduled for the same time slot as my interview. We filled out a questionnaire about our background and what we wanted out of the position, and one-by-one taken back for a short interview. LSI called me about an hour later to invite me back to shadow the following day. I shadowed an Account Executive from 1-8 PM as she went to peoples' homes to sell them a promotional package from AT&T. Over lunch, she explained the company's business model and growth opportunities. At the end of the day, I filled out another questionnaire about my day and met with the CEO once more.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LSI.

Interview

Too many interviews, too many false starts, took forever to get the offer. Was promised an offer, then had to re-interview with execs. Was asked about my age at one point.

Interview Questions

• Wanted me to whiteboard all kinds of stuff. I felt like they were fishing for my contacts   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It involved a one on one phone conversation followed by an in person meeting with the hiring manager to discuss job responsibilities and expectations. That led to references being provided and checked, background checks and an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• what are your relationships with Sun and SGI?   1 Answer

Test Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

online application
    email to set up a phone interview
    and the onsite
    some interactions with hiring managers via emails about questions like how interested you are in joining us
    and then offer via email
    start on a Monday

Interview Questions

• explain all RAID levels; how computer architecture works such as paging, caching; explain components in a computer; did you run into any problem when DIY your own computer; what is white box/black box testing; all the info listed on your resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I was interviewed for RTL Design intern position at LSI. The interview went well. Questions were related to digital electronics, FIFO design , FSM design, VLSI. Major focus of the interview was undergrad projects that i had done. The interviewer was very well behaved and he gave me time to understand and respond to questions.

PM Interview

Interview

Good. Went through a number of interviews and they chose to move forward with me based on my experience and credentials. This opportunity was a great chance for me to learn the mtg industry and further my career options down the road.

Architecture Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at LSI.

Interview

I received 3 rounds of phone interview. They asked me some questions on my resume and also some technical problems related to my future work.
    Most questions are not difficult.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LSI.

Interview

Phone screening: 1- background of the overall business unit technical areas; specific group objectives and deliverables; 2- candidate background, potential job fit, differences to overcome.
    In Person: Mainly technical interview. Long time with each interviewer. Candidate background, resume based questions, explanations. Technical questions, mainly on scenarios with good amount of time for working out solutions. Very friendly, throughout. Focus on getting the candidate to the best of his/her abilities.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected: Depth of a couple of technical questions in terms of layers of complexities. With every solution, a wrinkle is added. Real problems are complex, and some times not in the field of candidates background.   Answer Question

College Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LSI.

Interview

Had two phone interviews. Asked very general questions about past experience - technical knowledge etc.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you've faced and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LSI.

Interview

FSM
    Asynchronous FIFO