LSI Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 142 of over 142 interviews

Campus Recruiting19%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

LSI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LSI in Jan 2021

Interview

long and good, very informational great benefits and great work life balance for every one involved in the company. I woul dlove to work for this company in the future

Interview Questions
  • Describe my weaknesses and my strength
    1 Answer

LSI

Application

I interviewed at LSI

Interview

3 rounds were there Aptitude consists of technical and nontechnical questions Technical 2 rounds with different panel HR 1 round Interview are taken in office premises. Interviewer are good and friendly in nature. Very supportive

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waverly, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LSI (Waverly, IA) in Nov 2018

Interview

I was given a pre-interview over the phone, and then followed up with an interview in person. I was then asked to come in for a third interview, but I had accepted a different job offer by then.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle an overly aggressive person?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LSI (Saint Louis, MO) in Jan 2017

Interview

I was brought in for an initial interview. 4 other people were also scheduled for the same time slot as my interview. We filled out a questionnaire about our background and what we wanted out of the position, and one-by-one taken back for a short interview. LSI called me about an hour later to invite me back to shadow the following day. I shadowed an Account Executive from 1-8 PM as she went to peoples' homes to sell them a promotional package from AT&T. Over lunch, she explained the company's business model and growth opportunities. At the end of the day, I filled out another questionnaire about my day and met with the CEO once more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LSI

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LSI

Interview

Too many interviews, too many false starts, took forever to get the offer. Was promised an offer, then had to re-interview with execs. Was asked about my age at one point.

Interview Questions
  • Wanted me to whiteboard all kinds of stuff. I felt like they were fishing for my contacts

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Chicago, IL)

Interview

It involved a one on one phone conversation followed by an in person meeting with the hiring manager to discuss job responsibilities and expectations. That led to references being provided and checked, background checks and an offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • what are your relationships with Sun and SGI?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Bangalore) in May 2015

Interview

Straight forward, slightly technical, nothing unmanageable. Decent managers with in depth experience asking very direct questions. Said they will get back to me in 2 weeks and they did. Electronics, electrical engineering concepts, power systems design, data analysis and VLSI were some of the areas of discussion.

Interview Questions
  • About the technology, past work, international experience.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2015

Interview

online application email to set up a phone interview and the onsite some interactions with hiring managers via emails about questions like how interested you are in joining us and then offer via email start on a Monday

Interview Questions
  • explain all RAID levels; how computer architecture works such as paging, caching; explain components in a computer; did you run into any problem when DIY your own computer; what is white box/black box testing; all the info listed on your resume
1 person found this interview helpful

LSI

Application

I interviewed at LSI

Interview

I was interviewed for RTL Design intern position at LSI. The interview went well. Questions were related to digital electronics, FIFO design , FSM design, VLSI. Major focus of the interview was undergrad projects that i had done. The interviewer was very well behaved and he gave me time to understand and respond to questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LSI

Application

I interviewed at LSI

Interview

Good. Went through a number of interviews and they chose to move forward with me based on my experience and credentials. This opportunity was a great chance for me to learn the mtg industry and further my career options down the road.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 142 Interviews