LSI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LSI Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LSI.

Interview

FSM
    Asynchronous FIFO
    Synchronizing circuit
    MCP constraints
    setup/hold time violation

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LSI (Wichita, KS) in June 2007.

Interview

Phone interviews, one at a time, separated by days or weeks. Eventually a face to face, then a plane trip for more face to face, then some further phone interviews. Never once did they tell me why I should want to work there and by the end I really didn't want to work there, but I did accept the offer.

Longer, most tedious, disrespectful, and ineffective interview I have ever had.

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSI (San Jose, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

A manager got in touch with me after I contacted the company. He talked to me. Did not remember phone interview with any other staff from the company. Later on it was on site interview. I flew to the company. Interviewed by quite a few people among whom I remember there was technical staff because I remember was being asked to do technical tests right no the spot. It appeared one of the interviewers was a group leader who would directly supervises me.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was technical question/test. Had to do examination right there. Couldn't remember what it was.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LSI in August 2009.

Interview

Phone interview followed by onsite interview with multiple people. Nothing unusual

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I met the recruiter on career fair. They gave me an on campus interview on the next day, and we had a 30 min talk. Mostly it is a behavior one, just a little technical.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at LSI.

Interview

I applied for the job through Employee referral. I got a phone call directly from the HR asking for 3 time preferences. I got an email confirmation of the on-site interview. Manager and other team members were seated in a room. Everyone asked me about my past working experience, why I am looking to join LSI...pretty standard questions..nothing technical. The manager explained to me the duties of the job I was being interviewed for. He showed me around the office and took us all for lunch at the cafeteria and again had 1 hour interview with the Manager after the lunch. Again, the interview was not technical...it was to get more information about my educational and professional background and whether I will be a goof fit fr the job.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about the Model view controller architecture in .net   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LSI (Milpitas, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I received an email to come in for an interview. The process to me seemed very casual as I had to talk to a regular employee as well as the manager. You get an introduction to what the company is about and a walk through the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

made a 45 min telephone interview followed by an onsite interview. Pretty basic questions during phone interview (static, volatile, OS concepts, interrupts, linked list basics, arrays, ex tern, memory alignment, how can you realize weather the stack is increasing upward or decreasing downward)

Circuit Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LSI (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2009.

Interview

Phone screening interview followed by an onsite interview for a full day. Interview included a couple hours for lunch with the team as well. The hiring process was slow and the hiring manager was slow to respond.

College Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LSI.

Interview

Had two phone interviews. Asked very general questions about past experience - technical knowledge etc.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you've faced and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question