Lawline.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lawline.com Interview Questions

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Lawline starts the process sending out a code challenge. The code challenge was an easy one and took about 3 or 4 hours. They expected the code challenge to be delivered in 24 hours before even considering to speak with me.
    For some weird reasons, I did go along with that abusive process and delivered before the 24 hours deadline. I never got an answer back from the HR person who sent me the initial email and also the code challenge was never even evaluated (The person I invited to the repo never accepted the invitation).
    In hindsight, never accept a process as the one proposed by lawline. Clearly, you don't want to work for a company that has this attitude towards possible employees.

Interview Questions

Lawline.com Response

Dec 5, 2017 – Business Operations Assistant

For this particular position, we informed every recruiter representing each candidate who applied or was recommended to us of that candidate’s status on an ongoing basis. Unfortunately, there may... More

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Lawline.com in September 2012.

Interview

Be prepared! Interview started with a Wonderlic test. One of the interviewers will ask you all the bizarre questions you could ever wish for. E.g. if you could be one fictional character, who would you be? Show some personality!

Interview Questions

• If you could be one fictional character, who would you be?   Answer Question

I opted to continue my education which meant moving away from New York City.

Senior Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawline.com (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and within a couple of days was contacted to schedule a couple of phone interviews with senior management. After said phone interviews, I was brought in for an on-site interview where I met with a group of people, one being the hiring manager. The interview was pretty straightforward where they ran through my resume and asked questions relating to bullets that stood out to them. It was a pretty laid back environment and it wasn't too formal so I felt comfortable with the conversations. A few days after the on-site, I was contacted by HR to come back in for another round the following week. This time I would meet with two separate groups, with one group including the CEO. It caught me a bit by surprise when I learned of that but right away he put me at ease and the the interviews went accordingly. I was asked to provide some references and after they were vetted, I received and accepted an offer about 10 days later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lawline.com in April 2015.

Interview

The day after I submitted my resume, I was contacted to schedule a phone interview. We had the phone interview that Friday (maybe 2 days after I sent my resume), so I was pleased by how quickly they responded to my interest. The phone interview made me feel very comfortable and at ease. We scheduled an in-person interview soon after, and they were very flexible with my schedule. Although they originally expected to schedule for me to come in after about two weeks, I happened to have classes cancelled at the end of the week we were in contact. Despite the short notice, they were able to make time for me to come in then so that I wouldn't have to miss any classes (I had to travel about 3 hours from school to the office). The first interview was with the main person I am working with and the person whose position I would be taking (she was moving away). It was so laid-back that it felt more like chatting with friends than being grilled for a position, which made me more attracted to the company and more comfortable in answering their questions. Within a few days I was contacted about coming back for a second interview, which I would do with the COO and Director of HR. This round was more formal, but still very comfortable, which just speaks to the company culture. The CEO even made time for me to come at chat informally with him, which was a great personal touch. I was contacted within two weeks with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Who is the Speaker of the House?   1 Answer