Leander ISD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leander ISD Interview Questions

Interviews at Leander ISD

2.4

Teacher Interview

Interview

Be friendly and confident. One person will ask the questions while the remainder take notes. It is okay if you are a new teacher, just speak to your skills and how they would transfer. Be transparent about wanting to learn and grow. Try to read up on the particular school you are interviewing with and be able to explain why/how you would be a good fit.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Interview

Just applied online and attended orientation. You will need to complete the substitue training through a third party website. It cost around 30 dollars and is full of insightful information.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leander, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Leander, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online which had several parts in it including but not limited to 3 different personality/skills tests. After I submitted my application, I waited for it to be reviewed. Once my application was reviewed, I was sent an email telling me to complete an 8-hour course before I could move on. I completed the course and sent that into HR. I waited a few days and was given an invite to the orientation, and told to fill out several forms at my house, and get fingerprinted before orientation. At orientation, we talked about professionalism, how to report things, and how to sing up for jobs. After the orientation, we had to wait a day for our information to finally go through and sign up for jobs.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach ______(behavior situation)_____?   Answer Question

High School Math Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I was emailed to come in for an interview the following Monday. Interview was casual with the principal and the department chair. They took turns and asked about 8 questions dealing with my instructional style and teaching characteristics. All of the questions were basic to answer.

Interview Questions

• Each student is provided their own laptop. How would you use these laptops in an activity for classroom instruction?   Answer Question

Librarian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a Google hangout interview because I lived 6 hours away at the time of my interview. The librarian who was interviewing me was very dry and never smiled. The principal with her was the opposite.

AVID Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Cedar Park, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

My interview was over the phone. I had to answer questions about my experience. I was asked about my availability. I applied for the job and didn't hear anything for a month. I didn't think I got the job. I was offered the job over the phone. I had to complete job training, fingerprinting and started the job about a month later

Interview Questions

• are you available to work from 8:50-4 pm>   1 Answer

Intractional Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leander, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Leander, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for the assistant principal and the teacher whose class needs the assistant.
    Knowledge and experience is a plus and how would you control a difficult situation.
    Presentation counts to your interview and the patience you show as well. Its one day process and you hear from them in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• How would I react to different and if I have ever been exposed to any of them.   Answer Question

Instructional Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Cedar Park, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted several weeks later, and I was interviewed by the Principal, who was very positive and upbeat about the position and the school. I was offered the job the job the day after the interview.

Teacher Interview

Interview

I was a student teacher at the school and build a network of teachers on campus. These teachers spoke on my behalf to the principal and--after a couple surprise observations by the administration--I was called in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would I notice If I were a fly on the wall in your classroom?   Answer Question

School Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leander, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Leander, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed but yet professional. Orientation process was very informative and professional as well. This process set the stage for what I thought would be a gtest place to work. All personnel from the Director st that time down seem to know had manage and yet keep moral up. This was the reason I accepted the job. Since my hire this moral has eroded since the previous director vacated that position.

Interview Questions

• Can you accept being in training for 20hrs even though you al re afy have a cdl license   Answer Question