Leander ISD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.7

High School Math Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I was emailed to come in for an interview the following Monday. Interview was casual with the principal and the department chair. They took turns and asked about 8 questions dealing with my instructional style and teaching characteristics. All of the questions were basic to answer.

Interview Questions

• Each student is provided their own laptop. How would you use these laptops in an activity for classroom instruction?   Answer Question

Librarian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a Google hangout interview because I lived 6 hours away at the time of my interview. The librarian who was interviewing me was very dry and never smiled. The principal with her was the opposite.

Intractional Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leander, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Leander, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for the assistant principal and the teacher whose class needs the assistant.
    Knowledge and experience is a plus and how would you control a difficult situation.
    Presentation counts to your interview and the patience you show as well. Its one day process and you hear from them in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• How would I react to different and if I have ever been exposed to any of them.   Answer Question

Instructional Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Cedar Park, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted several weeks later, and I was interviewed by the Principal, who was very positive and upbeat about the position and the school. I was offered the job the job the day after the interview.

Teacher Interview

Interview

I was a student teacher at the school and build a network of teachers on campus. These teachers spoke on my behalf to the principal and--after a couple surprise observations by the administration--I was called in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would I notice If I were a fly on the wall in your classroom?   Answer Question

School Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leander, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Leander, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed but yet professional. Orientation process was very informative and professional as well. This process set the stage for what I thought would be a gtest place to work. All personnel from the Director st that time down seem to know had manage and yet keep moral up. This was the reason I accepted the job. Since my hire this moral has eroded since the previous director vacated that position.

Interview Questions

• Can you accept being in training for 20hrs even though you al re afy have a cdl license   Answer Question

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leander, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Leander, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with HR team so it was a panel interview and they took turns asking basic questions. The second interview involved a test on your HR background and Microsoft Office skills. In addition, you met again with the HR team along with the HR Assistant Superintendent for additional questions in a panel style setting.

Kindergarten Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Leander ISD.

Interview

You first interview at the district office. If they like you then they will send out your information to campuses/jobs they think you will match. Then you will interview with individual campuses. You may or may not be hired at that point. It's all about finding the right campus.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions unexpected or out of the ordinary. Standard teacher interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Cedar Park, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Initial step is a digital interview. If you pass this screening, you will be interviewed by the administration of the hiring campus

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leander ISD in July 2010.

Interview

Must be approved by LISD main offices and then sent to a school for second interview. It helps if you know someone that can vouche for you in the district.

Interview Questions

• How have you used differential teaching?   1 Answer