Lebara Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lebara

2.6

SEO Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

I was informed by a recruitment agency that Lebara were looking for an SEO executive, so I had a look at their job description. The job looked a bit above my level of experience, although not above my understanding and ability. I was told by the recruiter that Lebara were willing to 'develop' someone with 6+ months of commercial SEO experience. I liked the sound of that, as I felt I didn't have enough experience to hit the ground running in a highly pressurised environment.

I arrived in a very nice office block slightly east of central london, walked through reception, and took the lift up to the appropriate floor. After a few minutes I was greeted by a short and rather serious looking interviewer, who led me up to a tiny interview room, all glass-walled.

I could see that this interview was going to be more confrontational. Although the interviewer seemed like a decent guy, the phoney seriousness was quite a distraction and frankly did not inspire me to either work with him, or the company. What suprised me was the level of bad mouthing he directed towards the company he worked for, in particular the website, as well as the office area and the other internet marketing companies I said I had applied to recently. The interview had started with a brief description of why he was interviewing me - basically to see what my personality was like. He then asked me what I do for fun in my free time. At this point I knew that it was going to be a little off-the-wall and not too technical, as that was to follow if there was a second interview apparently.

Througout the interview he forgot what I'd said on numerous occassions, provided a few ridiculous answers to my technical questions (going back on himself), and gave himself more excuses to moan about various aspects of the internet marketing industry. There were also periods of silence where he'd wait for me to speak before moving on. Overall it seemed to me that the interviewer was not enjoying his job, had a huge uphill struggle to get far too much work done, and was not that interested what I had to offer. I could see him blowing up at the slightest wrongdoing. I also had the feeling that he was not able to foster relationships easily, which is vital in SEO, both internally and externally.

Although I've not heard from the company, and said I'm interested in a second interview, I'm not interested in pursuing that, or any other, role there. If you're interested, the role was much more management than technical.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Multi stage - met a number of different people from various areas of the business. I went through 3 face to face interviews after a phone screening and some online tests. I was very impressed with the people I met. The role was offered, and then they withdrew the offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you take Lebara forward in a changing market - a presentation was required   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lebara (Manchester, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

My last interview for new job title almost 4 years I am working for same company with different different job role

Interview Questions

• How you will be motivating staff to improve there sales & achieve the target?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Same reason as given below

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Written test followed by technical round, another technical round and final HR.
    Written test was around aptitude. Normally you don’t expect this for solution architect.
    I come round was technical round probing on solutions previously worked on. Key challenges and resolution you proposed

Interview Questions

• In a given solution what are key components to enhance user experience   Answer Question

Senior Solution Architect Interview

Interview

1. Made me go through a one hour long test which is really not relevant for senior positions. The test format was kept hidden uptil the time of test. The test had to be done on the company premises. There is no way you can do offline etc.

2. The made me wait for over one month for feedback. Initially they said all is good but meanwhile they kept looking for other candidates and ditched me after 1.5 months of wait.

Probably Lebara has lived to the reputation of being a poor employer and a recruiter.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Went though two screening calls and two face 2 face with senior managers. final meeting with CTO. Then goes into radio silence while HR do the background checks and call referee's. This stage took about 3 weeks

Interview Questions

Interview

CV check etc via mail
    Meeting at HQ in Amsterdam with an HR specialist and a manager. Rather informal, easy going conversation.
    Hereafter, you would come back for a sales training before starting on the job

Interview Questions

• How does your previous work experience help you at this job?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Very basic interview, a manager will discuss about how you can increase sales, what ideas do you have for increased distribution, interview process takes roughly 2 weeks, HR also called to ask a few general questions and about the visa status

Interview Questions

• What ideas do you have to increase distribution and sales   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was quick. I got phone call from the HR and then a phone interview. The face to face interview was good and the questions were relevant to the job advertised.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Easy process. simple steps, basic questions, nice people to work with.
    They like people who believe in good customer service, and had some experience managing high call volumes. Great company values.
    Half interview in English/Specific-language.