Lincoln Financial Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 272 of over 272 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincoln Financial Group

Featured Interview

Lincoln Financial Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group in Nov 2020

Interview

Fairly easy and enjoyable process overall. I applied online, took a few weeks to get contacted for an interview. After the interview, I only waited a week before being invited back for a second round, with the offer coming shortly after. All interviews were behavioral and straightforward and interviewers are very supportive.

Interview Questions
  • Why'd you choose Lincoln Financial Group?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Monmouth Junction, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Monmouth Junction, NJ)

Interview

Initial interview from the recruiter. Followed by 3 more interviews with management and peers. This process was about 1 month long and then the offer was extended. Which is contingent upon background and drug test.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize your time with multiple task are due at the same time?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Greensboro, NC)

Interview

After a day full of 1 hour interviews, they totally ghosted me for over a month. A couple of emails to the manager went totally ignored. Finally an email to the recruiter yielded a response. I would not waste time interviewing with this group

Interview Questions
  • Fairly easy conversational interview questions

Lincoln Financial Group

Application

I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group

Interview

It was usual- phone call with a recruiter then an in person interview on site pre covid. The only strange thing was they asked for 7 references. Then sent a 20min form for each reference to complete.

Interview Questions
  • Star questions were asked- such as tell me about a time you had to manage multiple priorities

Lincoln Financial Group

Application

I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group

Interview

Process was started with a phone interview asking basic behavioral questions. The next interview was in person with a manager. Interview was very laid back with some wacky questions, but overall easy experience.

Interview Questions
  • If I asked 3 of your friends, what would they say are your weaknesses?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2021

Interview

I was called very quickly after submitting my resume by a very nice outside recruiter. Questions were good, she did not tell me much about the job. I spoke with her twice and she was very responsive by email. I had an in depth interview with a very professional and personable supervisor but not the one I was assigned to when I got the job. They asked for 5 references, who could submit a lengthy form by email. I had a good feeling about the company and was excited to start work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Radnor, PA)

Interview

laid back and very casual. Simply went over my resume and asked if I had any questions for them about this role. Asked me what an annuity was. It is a very simple interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Fort Wayne, IN) in Jan 2021

Interview

Extensive interview process. I Had a total of 3 interviews but never received a feedback. Interviews were over a 3-4 weeks span. First meeting was with a recruiter, second meeting was with the hiring manager and last meeting was with other managers, director and one other employee.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lincoln Financial Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group

Interview

Online application submission. This was followed by a phone screening and then I was contacted and set up with five 30 minute video interviews. The interviews were with different actuaries from various locations, since I did not specify a desired location.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lincoln Financial Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group

Interview

The interview process is three rounds of interviews over the course of one month. You meet with the four different teams throughout and learn about each department. They ask you questions and leave you time to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • What was a conflict you encountered in your previous job and how did you deal with it?

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Philadelphia, PA) in Dec 2020

Interview

Interview first with the recruiter then with each team in the marketing department. Great people, great conversations. Then if you move on you must provide references of supervisors, coworkers or peers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 272 Interviews