Lincoln Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lincoln Financial Group

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Claims Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group.

Interview

informal laid back in an office with a desk met with 3 people who asked several things all and all pretty good stuff i would say i need to write til i get to 30 words so i'll just type and type and type til i get there

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group.

Interview

First an over the phone interview with HR. Was called back for another interview, had the option to meet in person or over the phone. I chose in person. Interviewer asked me history of projects and experiences with some technologies and languages. There were no technical questions asked. No questions about data structures or any concepts. It was purely my history and experience in programming.

Interview Questions

• All questions were about my history of projects and languages. Asked if I had any personal projects and I had none.   1 Answer

I declined because I had to pursue summer classes to stay on time for graduation

Advisor Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group in February 2014.

Interview

Three phone interviews about recruiting with three different directors. Nothing out of the ordinary. Very easy to talk to as they have all been performing their positions for a long time.

Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and tried to convey what to expect during the interview. The two employees I met with, one in person and the other one over the phone were the exact opposite. They came off like they had an air of superiority. I don't know why I was moved to the interview process because I felt like they already had their mind made up even before the interview. When the woman came down to take me up for the interview she had an utter look of shock on her face that she didn't even try to hide. She only wrote notes when I said specific things vs. summarizing what was said. The man on the phone asked for specifics on several of my answers when I made sure I was being specific in my answers. I truly believe that unless you have banking or insurance experience you're not going to receive serious consideration for a leadership position if you are trying to get in from the outside.

Interview Questions

• All of their questions were around tell me about a time......   2 Answers

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Greensboro, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a two person interview for two separate positions that I had applied for and it lasted for about 30 minutes. They asked the basic interview questions. At the end they asked me if I had any questions to ask them. They answered all of my questions that I asked. They weren't mean at all they where nice and polite.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Video interview, over the phone and in person interview. First I receive an email telling me that the job was no longer available. Then the hiring manager called me for the interview answered the same questions in the face to face interview with a couple of additional questions. Thought I came off great heard very good throughout the interview thought it went well then I got
    A rejection email today. My only concern out of alll of this is why take so long to get back to me why give me three interviews then make me wait tell me at the end of the interview rather or not I got the job especially if your hiring multiple people. What a waste of time and energy Georgia s Job market is this tough as it is without all these extra mind games.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group.

Interview

It was an panel interview with ops mangers from the department and they asked questions that sound like they printed them off a website. Each one asked me a question and I answered to the best of my knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What would I do in a situation where you see a employee stealing from the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was easy going. She called me with all I needed to know.

New Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Greensboro, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Very fast and painless - video interview (first step) is pretty awkward though! They just record you answering questions and you can see yourself talking. The face to face interview was very standard. Nothing unexpected. They were very friendly.

New Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Fort Wayne, IN).

Interview

Applied online. Received email for Video interview on Thursday. Received call from hiring manager on Monday with face to face interview with hiring manager on the following Thursday. Received call on Friday from recruiter that they went with another candidate. I was overqualified!

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about one of your greatest professional accomplishments?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Newark, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a normal phone interview. We talked for about 40 minutes. He asked me a lot about my projects and working experience. Also told me what kind of people he was looking for.

Any Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group in September 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is tedious. If you do not know the hiring manager you will not be interviewed. Internal candidates do not even get interviews.

Interview Questions

• Depends on department. Be prepared to meet with a minimum of 5 interviewers.   Answer Question