LiveLike Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LiveLike Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2018

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveLike (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview experience was very pleasant. They were very responsible and clear of what talent they were looking for. I didn't have to wait for weeks between each round.

Also, they were transparent and considerate. I asked them a lot of questions and concerns during the interview. They always got back to me with satisfying answers.

The company being very culturally diverse was very important for me as an international student, too. It was founded by a culturally diverse team and that has continued as the company developed.

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Livelike has a very speedy and transparent process. People were laid back but asked very on point and relevant questions. Everyone is genuinely interested in assessing you as a candidate.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveLike (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Horrible, absolutely horrendous experience. They were incredibly unprofessional -- 40 minutes late to the interview only to call it off and reschedule for the next day. Then they missed that one too. I understand we are all busy, but when you're hiring for a tech PM that is essentially going to have to fix these issues it would help knowing that management there is at least TRYING. Interviewers lack any sort of social intelligence or communication skills, it's a huge pity because the company itself, the vision, and the technology is amazing. The people in charge of hiring, HR, and a few other managers clearly are in need of help.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you implemented the agile methodology across multiple different teams tackling different projects, simultaneously?   1 Answer

LiveLike Response

Apr 18, 2018 – People Ops Manager

Hi there. I'm so sorry to hear that you had a very negative experience with our interview process and I wanted to respond personally as the experience you had is not a reflection of what most of how... More

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LiveLike in March 2018.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. Talk to HR, talk to one of their senior engineer, and then a technical interview given by CTO and one of their senior engineer. The interview question is toward C# and general datastructures and algorithms

Senior Software Engineer, Multiplayer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LiveLike (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

I interviewed a couple of months ago. The team is friendly, bright, and passionate about their vision. I did multiple interviews with key members of the team, including CTO and CEO. Whiteboard was used for technical design.

Interview Questions

• Describe experience writing online multiplayer code for video games.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LiveLike (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Aptitude was easy ,Face to Face interview ,technical Written: general questions on strings, c code, cai test, 2nd face to face interview+ Skype round..with on spot offer. Asked about VR .

Interview Questions

• String: reverse a string, find palindrome; Question puzzles ;projects   Answer Question