LiveLike Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LiveLike

LiveLike

Application

I interviewed at LiveLike

Interview

Worst interview process. They gave a full app to create and that too on their on terms. After completion of the task when the code was shared they rejected it by bragging about the standards. Although the standard was followed as per the guidelines given by experts of that framework. So without any reason wasted too much time and effort on task and the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • what do you do if you want some app get created?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveLike (New York, NY) in May 2019

Interview

- Had HR conversation. - Technical interview was scheduled, but before 45 min of interview, Got the email from HR that they have moved in another direction with the role and my technical interview was cancelled.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LiveLike

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LiveLike in Mar 2018

Interview

3 rounds of interview. Talk to HR, talk to one of their senior engineer, and then a technical interview given by CTO and one of their senior engineer. The interview question is toward C# and general datastructures and algorithms

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LiveLike (New York, NY) in Feb 2018

Interview

I interviewed a couple of months ago. The team is friendly, bright, and passionate about their vision. I did multiple interviews with key members of the team, including CTO and CEO. Whiteboard was used for technical design.

Interview Questions
  • Describe experience writing online multiplayer code for video games.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveLike (New York, NY) in Feb 2018

Interview

Horrible, absolutely horrendous experience. They were incredibly unprofessional -- 40 minutes late to the interview only to call it off and reschedule for the next day. Then they missed that one too. I understand we are all busy, but when you're hiring for a tech PM that is essentially going to have to fix these issues it would help knowing that management there is at least TRYING. Interviewers lack any sort of social intelligence or communication skills, it's a huge pity because the company itself, the vision, and the technology is amazing. The people in charge of hiring, HR, and a few other managers clearly are in need of help.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you implemented the agile methodology across multiple different teams tackling different projects, simultaneously?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LiveLike (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

Aptitude was easy ,Face to Face interview ,technical Written: general questions on strings, c code, cai test, 2nd face to face interview+ Skype round..with on spot offer. Asked about VR .

Interview Questions
  • String: reverse a string, find palindrome; Question puzzles ;projects

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveLike (New York, NY) in Jan 2018

Interview

Screener with recruiter over the phone was very positive, however when I received word of "next steps" or no-next steps a couple weeks later I was told that LiveLike thought I would not be a "cultural fit." This was probably true, in that I'm not particularly interested in sports, though I was interested in the tech involved. Also not related to anyone in sports.

Interview Questions
  • Usual clichéd questions - what do I want to do in 5 years, etc.

LiveLike

Application

I interviewed at LiveLike

Interview

Livelike has a very speedy and transparent process. People were laid back but asked very on point and relevant questions. Everyone is genuinely interested in assessing you as a candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveLike (New York, NY) in Feb 2017

Interview

The interview experience was very pleasant. They were very responsible and clear of what talent they were looking for. I didn't have to wait for weeks between each round. Also, they were transparent and considerate. I asked them a lot of questions and concerns during the interview. They always got back to me with satisfying answers. The company being very culturally diverse was very important for me as an international student, too. It was founded by a culturally diverse team and that has continued as the company developed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed