Lloyd's Register Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lloyd's Register

2.9

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (Houston, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

Met with HR, and then a second interview with Client Services manager, overall hiring and interview process was simple and fair.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle negotations with other team members?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher salary than what was initially offered, only be a couple of thousand more a year.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (Houston, TX).

Interview

Hiring process was three-phase.

Phase one: phone interview with man who would be my boss, during which he explained my job would not involve much engineering (my degree).

Phase two: SItting with aforementioned unkempt individual as he explained my job would be checking off objects of a list.

Phase three: sitting with HR lady and working through details of my employment.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimal. They offered a decent salary

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register in November 2010.

Interview

Can vary from multiple interviews to a single interview. If you think you have a shot at a senior position, take a chance. I've seen people with 2 years experience get hired for very senior positions. Some managers hired for sectors with absolutely no experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wouldn't budget on salary, but lots of flexibility on signing bonus, vacation, and relocation expenses.

Resource Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Filled an app out online and received an email requesting phone interview two weeks later. Phone interviewed with new HR recruiter who previously had the Resource Planner position. She asked about my background and a few basic questions. After the phone interview received an email for a face to face interveiw. Met with two interveiwers one being the Resource Planner Manager. This was a STAR interveiw where they read question off a sheet of paper. The Resource Manager asked most the question and the second interviewer stared at me while I answered. The interveiwers did not seem too engaged in the interview was more so going through the motions. While leaving the interview the Manager advised that she wanted a second interview but did not know on what day. 2 hours after the interview I received a thanks but the position was filled email. I spoke with the HR recruiter to see why and she advised that the interview I applied for was filled but there are 3 positions that need to be filled and thats where I would go. She advised that she would be apeaking with me soon about the second interview. Its been 1 week since speaking with the HR recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to make a difficult decision   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process was straight forwards:
    - First interview was with head hunter via telephone
    - Second interview was with manager via telephone
    - Third interview was in office with manager and various coworkers

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at LR?   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Got the job through a temp agency. Afterwards, they will make you a full time offer. This can take up to 3-12 months before they ask you to become permanent.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just went inside the office and asked for a few thousand dollars extra.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register.

Interview

In a nutshell, the interview process was a breeze. In time all the lies and false promises were exposed. No real questions were asked of me to answer. Worthless Company.

API Inspector Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register.

Interview

On-site interview, started with HR recruiter--introduced the position and asked about your background. Then the real interview, is a group including the manager and the team member. Just straightforward questions related to your experience to the jon function.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They do not negrotiate with you. You choose to accept or no. The salary is disappointed, lower than expected, benefit is better than average.

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2015.

Interview

The first interview is conducted by the HR personnel who is based in Singapore. The second interview was conducted in the KL office with the Team Leader & the Line Manager who is based in Singapore.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to cope with team members who are not working to achieve a specific target?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

After writing a cover letter and passing their application process. I was next asked for a phone interview which was all competency based questions and then a final interview at Lloyds Register in London.

The final interview was an hour of more competency based questions that were not the same as phone interview but were similar.

Interview Questions

• When did you have an event or project deadline to meet and how did you go about planning and organising for it.   Answer Question